Start by marking “Baby Come Back (Baby Lite, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Baby Come Back (Baby Lite, #3.5)

Baby Come Back

(Baby #3.5)

‘Baby Come Back’ is the final installment in the 'Baby Series'. This novella follows Trey’s brother Tristan and Ty’s best friend Gina. It is written from Gina's point of view, providing insight into her past and secrets that she has shared with no one.

Unfortunately, events unfold which force Gina to come to terms with unresolved issues from her past that have hindered her
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 202 pages
Published August 29th 2013 by Meatball Taster Publishing (first published February 27th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Baby Come Back, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby Come Back

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo SmithBabyComeBackLite3halfTitlebySueBee_zps52464e93.jpg
 photo tumblr_mbv32tGqzp1r15fcso1_500_zps8f10127a.gif
★★★★! The Baby Series Lite, book 3.5 of 3.5. Ty’s friend, Gina’s POV giving of us both insight into Gina & also shedding light on events from book 2 & 3 plus adding even more twists and turns!

“I climbed up onto Tristan and we spent the next hour rubbing oil onto each other and riding the slippery slide into our own special fuckfest.”

Baby Series Lite is a newly edited and revised Anniversary edition of last summer’s Baby Series. The author listened to reviewers’ feedback as well a
Christy
Aug 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
“description"/

Baby Come Back is from Gina’s pov. The story line is basically the same as books 2 & 3 in the baby series, but you get a different insight on everything. It was great to see what was happening through another pair of eyes, and seeing things from a fresh perspective.

We all know Gina and Tristan’s relationship starts off a little rocky. There are some trust issues there. It takes them a while to find their happy place.

“description"/

I’m not going to go into the story line too much, if you’ve read books 2 or
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾

Tristan had been the one to teach me about love and intimacy; he'd been the one to show me how to trust again.

A wonderful conclusion to a fantastic series. Baby Come Back Lite is a novella told from Gina's POV.

I have loved Gina's character from book one. She is quirky, funny, tough, and isn't afraid to stand up for herself and her friends. She was an amazing friend to Tylar, and their friendship is what endeared me to her from the get go.

Tristan has also been a huge favorite of mine
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝
Sep 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alpha-hero, ust, steamy, arc

What can I further say...... I have no further words

brillaint photo: oh my god brillaint.gif

What a brilliant wrap. This short amazing novella was written from the point of view of Tristan and Gina. The more I read the more I am in love Gina and Tristan! Everything you need to know why Gina was the way she was is answered here! My darling Gina!

The emotion throughout this series was simply perfect!!!!!!!

Trey, Tylar, Tristan and Gina will bring the best of adventures. One of my favourite series!!!!

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS START READING T
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
★★★★! The Baby Series, book 3.5. Gina’s POV giving of us both insight into Gina and also shedding light on events from book 2 & 3 PLUS even more twists and turns.

If you haven’t read the Baby series book 1-3. Please do so first. Not only because this book is a sequel and very much tied into the people/events of the rest of the series, but also because this series is as good as it gets and you would truly be missing out of you didn’t read it!

Hero: Tristan James Sinclair/Trey’s older brother/43
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
Nov 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Crazy for Books (Stephanie) by: SueBee and Andrea Smith
I loved Tristan, but almost wished he's have ended up with someone else. Gina made me angry with how treated Tylar. Yes, Tylar was more focused on her own life than her friends. That's because her life was a tragic mess. Even when she didn't know what was coming. Tylar tried to tell her she wasn't feeling well and that this woman from her husbands office was all over her. But, not Gina could only focus on the fact that Tylar wasn't jumping up and down about every little milestone in her pregnanc ...more
Kaycee ❤️

Before anything else, I would strongly advise you to read the first 3 books in this series to fully understand this one, and of course not to miss out on Trey and Tyler's love story because it was good as this one... even better!

It’s been a while since I’ve read the b Baby Series but I still clearly remember about Gina and Tristan. Baby Come Back is the final installment in the Baby Series. I have been looking forward to reading Tristan and Gina's book from the very beginning. And as usual, I
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
This novella was brilliant! It wrapped up the series nicely. It was sassy, fun, sexy, dark, angsty, & filled with happy moments.

The novella focuses on Gina, Tylar's BFF. Light is shed on Gina's rough & dark past & we finally get to see Gina & Tristan together through their POVs.

Tristan Sinclair is Trey's 2nd eldest brother. He's in his 40s & he resembles Trey so much with the exception that Tristan has piercing green eyes. He's charming, gorgeous, sexy, protective, possessi
Linda
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing

'Baby Come Back' is a novella to the 'Baby Series' trilogy. This story is told from Gina's point of view during the time period through book 2 'Baby Love' and book 3 'Be My Baby.' I absoutley love Gina! She is a feisty Italian, loud mouth, strong woman. I really enjoyed getting to know her and seeing things through her eyes. The story gives the readers insight into Gina's past. The book also follows Gina and Tristian's relationship.
Carla ☺Did I Say That☺
Loved this book...as always when I read a Andrea Smith book, I'm sad its over...One of my favorite series! :)
Shantal  (VERIFED BOOK LOVER)
Still couldn't stand GINA ! Oh well
Still a pretty good series

3 stars
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Sep 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Baby Come Back by Andrea Smith

3.5 stars!

“It seemed like there was always someone nearby wanting to piss on my cornflakes.”

I loved seeing the background into the enigma that was Gina. We didn’t really understand her through books 2 and 3 and this novella is where all the blanks are filled in.

We eventually get to hear her back story and at times it is not pleasant but it does go some way into making you understand why she is who she is. It is just up to Tristan now to help her forget and heal. Dur
Kim
Dec 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

I love Gina and Tristan. Period.

This book is told in Gina's POV and it is 202 pages of greatness! As the reader, we are able to understand why Gina is so feisty, insecure and closed off. She has been through hell and back secretly and no one knows except her and the person who put her through it.

It wouldn't be a series by Mrs. Smith without sex, steam, heartbreak, drama and makeup. I've said it before - Andrea can write in such a way that she literally brings the reader to engage 100% w
Julie Healey
Mar 02, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Andrea has done it again. Baby Come Back was an awesome addition to the Baby Series. It provided details into Gina's and Tristan's story. It offered more insight into the past of Gina and the difficulties she has experienced with intimacy. It also provided more of an insight with Trey and Tylar, more so with Tylar. It also gave the other books in the series more closure. In terms of Amber. That was a surprise I wasn't expecting and Andrea was full of surprises with this one.

Overall, the series
Cris Aguado
3.5 Estrellas. Me encanta Gina. Me gusta muchísimo más que Tylar como personaje principal, por eso he disfrutado muchísimo más este libro. Me ha encantado ver su punto de vista, y estoy totalmente de acuerdo en que Tylar es muy egoísta con ella y con su amistad la mayoría de las veces. He sufrido muchísimo con esa parte de su pasado que vuelve a perseguirla, y creo que la escena del final es durísima y a mi me lo ha hecho pasar fatal. No me esperaba ese desenlace con Amber.
Deanne
Sep 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
If you have read the Baby Series, don't stop there! This short read provides so many answers to questions that were still lingering after finishing up Be My Baby. Reading all three books is a must before reading this last piece. At first I was going to set this aside for a bit after finishing the series but after a recommendation from Sue Bee I picked it up right away and so glad I did! This really does wrap the series up and ultimately makes it feel complete. Highly recommend this series!
★★Sara Lizzy★★
5 stars! This book tied up some loose ends from the first 3 books. It was also great to see Tristan and Gina's story and how it concluded for them. It was also helpful to have Gina's POV for some of the Trey/Tylar incidents from the first 3 books - it answered some previously unanswered questions. I highly recommend this series!
Christine
Fantastic story of Gina and Tristan from Gina's POV. The author gives readers a more in depth look into Gina, her past and what she's gone through, things she's never shared with anyone till now. Love this series and would highly recommend it!
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
So I see that all the cover's have been updated :D :D :D So happy for that.. the new ones are much much much better :P I do miss the cute little angel on book2 though!
Jason Daugherty
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great

This book is a wonderful addition to the series!!! I have loved everyone of them. Reading them has caused my heart to break but to be fixed. I adore the characters they are just like real people you know!!! Please get any of these books and you will not be sorry you did!!!!
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Sep 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.blogspot.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
@twinsietalk

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

Ok So I love Trey and Tylar, I mean who couldn't but dang it Gina and Tristan are awesome. I think I may like/love them a SMIDGE more.....lol...don't tell Andrea though :)

So I know some people didn't feel that Gina needed a story and I totally disagreed. She is a huge asset in books 1-3. She has some issues to face plus she helps our ma
Ashley S.
Aug 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This was, hand's down, my favorite book in this series...and it was only a novella, so I would have liked a little bit more of my sexy Tristan! Baby Come Back is all about Gina and Tristan and their relationship between books 2 and 3 of the Baby Series. I have to say, I really did not like Gina at all in the other three books - she seemed so shallow and slutty to me and did not really have too much to offer, other than giving horrible advise to her best friend, Tylar (Trey's wife).

Well, I can no
Erin
Mar 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As the last book in the Baby Series, Gina's world comes to light. This book introduces the struggles Gina went through while growing up, that haven't surfaced in the first three books. It sheds new light on why Gina has had issues with trust and intimacy. This book starts from when Tylar and Gina distance in the third book, and this one follows Gina. You get to see the flourishing relationship between Gina and Tristan. You also see how the past comes back to haunt Gina.

I loved this last book, es
Diana
This may have been my favorite book of the series!

In the other books Gina came off like a sex crazed wild type. This book shows us that she has soooo much more to her than what we've seen. After this book, I think I prefer Gina to Tylar.

Gina's story is sad and raw and you really find yourself rooting for her. After everything she's been through, she deserves to have a happy ending with Tristan.

The other thing I really like about this story is that we learn some behind the scenes things that h
Michelle Bowman  / We Love Kink .com
I was very fortunate to be able to read and review, " Be My Baby I.II. and III," and Baby Come Back 3.5 is a fantastic bonus book focusing on Gina and Tristan Sinclair. The family saga continues but this time it is told from Gina's perspectives and she certainly had a story to tell. Gina was introduced in Book 1 and later developed into being BFF to Tylar Sinclair. From reading the Trilogy one would believe that she was confident young woman that has no fears, but clearly that was not the case. ...more
Donitta Mullins
I read the G-Man series and I loved it. I had bought the Baby series and forgot about them. I wanted something good to read and remembered the author Andrea Smith had written one of my favorite series G-Man and so I started reading Baby series. OMG I did not want it to end. I can say It had all the emotions I love in books. I sure hope she writes many more because I will be reading anything that she writes. I loved all the characters in this series and the kids were a plus. The way that Andrea w ...more
Kirstie
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Being Tylar's bestie we got to meet Gina in the other Baby books. But did we get to know her?

In books 1-3, Gina is the gutsy protective BFF who keeps an eye on Tylar during all her highs and lows. In book 4 we get to know the real Gina and why she goes to great lengths to maintain a don't mess with me facade.

Gina's past begins to haunt her, her relationship with Tristan is strained and her friendship with Tylar unknowingly falls to the wayside.

This book is a nice little tie in with the first thr
Tina
This book was OK. I do like that we got Gina & Tristen's story, but at times it felt less like their story and more like a side kick to Ty & Trey from Gina's POV? I don't know, I just felt like the story from Gina's past was really good and there could have been a more in-depth look into that. I also found Gina annoying a few times??

Still over all I did enjoy the book and I liked that some things where more wrapped up with Ty & trey's books. I loved finding out what happened with Am
Terrilyn Ball
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been reading Ms. Smith's books in order. They definitely follow a plot from one to the next (great plus). With all the hype about errotic novels and the boycott by some, I was not sure what to expect. I am glad I chose to find out for myself! Some of the passages are alittle HOT- but that would be an enticing HOT! Granted I am not a prude, but I found the writer to be realistic and playful. I read the Baby Series (4 books) in one weekend. Once started I found it hard to put down.
  • When Fangirls Cry (How Not to be Seduced by Rockstars, #2)
  • Getting Real
  • Sins of September (September, #1)
  • Eighteen at Last (Wilson Mooney #2)
  • The Crystal Fragments Trilogy (The Crystal Fragments Trilogy, #1-3)
  • An Unplanned Lesson (Unplanned, #1)
  • Here Comes the Bride (Modern Arrangements, #2)
  • At His Side (The Billionaire's Beck and Call, #9)
  • Personal Experiences (Personal, #1)
  • Dragonbride
  • Final Destination (Seduced by the Park Avenue Billionaire, #3)
  • With His Protection (For His Pleasure, #15)
  • Kissing Fire (Edge, #3)
  • Christening (Nameless, #1.5)
  • The Complete Groupie Trilogy
  • Whiskey and Lace (Lace, #2)
  • Intrigue (Intrigue Anthology)
  • Cursive
As a reader of my books, I hope you'll stop by my web site and sign up for
the monthly newsletter that will keep you updated on upcoming releases,
teasers, event schedule and even some giveaways. I will also have a
mechanism for ordering paperbacks.

You can also find me on my FB author page, and readers and bloggers are
welcome to come by and chat anytime. If you're a blogger, please make
sure to friend

Baby (3 books)
  • Maybe Baby (Baby, #1)
  • Baby Love (Baby, #2)
  • Be My Baby (Baby Lite, #3)
“And for the record, Tristan, this baby is yours. I will have DNA testing done just as soon as possible-"
"Gina - that is not necessary, baby," he interrupted, trying to quiet me.
"Let me finish, Tristan. I will have DNA testing done so that there is never any doubt. And when those results come in, I will personally have the pleasure of shoving them up your ass, do you understand?”
7 likes
“I can't feel anything," she said, a look of disappointment crossing her features. She was now resting her hand on my belly waiting.
Just then I got another round of vibrations from my silver bullet compliments of Tristan. I squirmed around in my chair.
"Is it moving again? I can't feel it."
"Okay. I've got to get up and walk this off," I said, taking her hand and removing it from my belly. I got up and walked over to the chair she had just vacated, shooting Tristan a dirty look…”
3 likes