Start by marking “Without You (Stripped, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Without You (Stripped, #1.5)

Without You

(Stripped #1.5)

Dear reader, the sexual content in this novella is more explicit than STRIPPED and is recommended for 17+.

She was broken when I met her, shattered from the death of her sister and running from love. Not to sound like an egotistical douche or anything, but I fixed her. Put her back together, filled in the cracks, and made her whole. A true fairytale in her eyes.

But now real
Published October 22nd 2013 by Brooklyn Skye (first published October 18th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Without You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Without You

Start your review of Without You (Stripped, #1.5)
destini mia
Dec 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Save yourself...
Save me.

No one told me back then that princes were death traps.

Quinn Montgomery had an ordinary life. A good education, parents that loved her and a sister Quinn looked up to.
Until she didn't.

She's sworn that she'll never follow in Zoe's footsteps– killing herself over a boy.
Now a college freshman, Quinn's life slowly begins to unravel and she's forced into nude modeling to help support herself and her family. She's hell-bent on keeping everyone at arms length but
Ashley Williams
Oct 25, 2013 rated it liked it
I was a big fan of Stripped, it was dark and heartbreaking while being swoony and romantic at the same time. Without You however, missed the mark for me. It was a good read, it was definitely angsty, and very steamy in parts. It is told in Torrin's POV, and starts off from the ending of Stripped. Which I like in a novella, I don't want to re-read a story, from someone else's POV.

I just feel, that at the end of Stripped, the couple would've been a bit stronger together. But Torrin's career choice
The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club
Oct 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
We are The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club, to know more about this book, go to the post in our website:

Without You (Stripped #1.5) by Brooklyn Skye

If you are interested, you can visit our website:

The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club

The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club's Review:

Blurb:

Stephanie ~
Dec 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I finished this book several days ago but I haven't stopped thinking about it. And isn't that the sign of a really great book? One that stays with you long after reading it?

My Rating:4 Stars

When I sat down to read this I didn't fully understand the need to bundle the novel and novella together, but I am glad that I read them that way. In all honesty, I am craving more! I want more of Quinn and Torrin right now! This guy is seriously gracing the top ranks of my favourite book boyfriends!

The first
Chu
Oct 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

Rating: 4.5 Stars

We have meet Torrin and Quinn in Stripped and they have lived happily ever after – or I’d like to think so, until Without You.
Without You is their story – made emotional, sexier, and more REAL. Because real love story doesn’t end when boy finally gets the girl, and girl finally loves the boy – there are problems that fate throws in your way that will test the strength and foundation of a relationship. Just how strong theirs might be?
A.J. Pine
Aug 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
First I want to thank the author for an arc of this lovely novella that is a follow up to her NA novel, STRIPPED. And. Oh yes. Thank you for more Torrin! If you ask me, ain't nothing more attractive than a good guy. I'm so glad to see Brooklyn Skye's Stripped and Without You adding to the growing list of NA books that show us that a girl doesn't have to reform a bad boy to find love. There are good guys out there who don't need reforming.

This novella was sweet, sad, and sweet again, a perfect
Gabic Reads
Aug 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Original review at Gabic Reads as part of the Without You Blog Tour.

Without You is an amazing continuation of Stripped from Torrin's POV. Even though it's been awhile since I've read Stripped, I didn't feel out of place over the course of the book and was excited when it gave me little reminders of what had happened in the previous novel.

Brooklyn did a good job of not making Quinn a case of insta-heal. She still gets depressed about her sister and important events that should have occurred, but
Jassie
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The combined cover was just beautiful. I saw the original covers for both books before and both were beautiful. It had that sense of sadness yet it embraced something like longing (and it did). Then both the titles fitted the book and mixed together, it made sense too: Stripped Without You – like she or he would be lost without the other. The first book was a novel about Quinn, in her POV; the second, the novella, was in Torrin’s POV, but nonetheless revolved about them too.

These were two of the
Sarah - Books to Breathe
I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review for SMI Bookclub.

A guy who is in love with his girlfriend and couldn’t stand to be away from her for five excruciatingly long months. A guy who is afraid to lose the one person in his life that brings out the better person in him.” My hand slides down her wrist and grips her fingers. “A guy who loves you more than anything in the world.”

Ask and you shall receive, Without You is a love letter from Brooklyn Skye to her fans.
Pretty Sassy Cool
Sep 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars.

Right from the beginning, I was drawn into the story of Without You--and not just because the opening scene takes place in a locker room. College student Torrin Kingsley is dealing with so many things--he's captain of the rowing team and his coach is expecting 200% from him and he's just been granted the internship of a lifetime, following and studying under a world-renowned photographer. He's not sure what he wants to do with his life, but one thing he's sure of is how much he loves
Kassiah
4 stars.

This review also appears on Steamy Guys After Dark.

Wolfie
Dec 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Writer Person

So this is certainly a change of pace for me. For one thing, nobody was gruesomely murdered. It wasn't hundreds of pages long. There were no aliens, or vampires, or killer ghosts... It was a really normal book. Honest-to-goodness contemporary. I found myself enjoying it immensely. Was it maybe a bit cliche and predictable? Um. Maybe. I certainly was able to predict a lot of what happened. At least in Stripped. Without You kind of confused me for a bit, but I'll get to that later.
Laurie Treacy
Oct 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
(From a blog tour stop: http://www.readergirlsblog.com/2013/1...) Torrin. Torrin. Torrin. What a guy. What an emotionally-packed novella. Torrin is the good, sweet, but conflicted guy from Brooklyn Skye's debut, Stripped, a gripping New Adult contemporary romance. He sees something in the snark-filled young woman he meets, Quinn, and pursues her until she opens up to him. Without You is Quinn's story and his perspective is riveting.

Captain of the college rowing team, he has suddenly lost his
Sarika Patkotwar
Oct 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Actual rating- 3.5

*NOTE: We (The Readdicts) received a copy of Without You by Brooklyn Skye in exchange for an honest review. We thank Brooklyn for the book!

Author Brooklyn Skye's Stripped ( my review ) was an amazing story with many aspects in it that were a first for me in New Adult books. It was a really good book that I really liked reading. When we were accepted to be part of the blog tour for a novella in the series, Without You, I was glad as I'd get to read and ARC of it.
With the way
Sabrina Olteanu
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book in exchange for my honest review. Thank you Itching for Books and Brooklyn Skye for the opportunity of reading this incredible story!

This book was a change of scenery for me. It was something new and I related at some point with the character Quinn. I enjoyed the story, the passions between these written pages, and they way each and every character struggled for themselves. It was heart breaking, the story it was more real than anything I ever read and I loved every single
Calatasde
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
Quinn Montgomery has a issues... a lot. Issues that keep a promise to her dead sister, issues to stay in college now that a scandal has cost her father his job. She's struggling to find her way in the world while trying to fulfill her family's expectations. It's a lot of responsibility for a young woman.

Torrin Hastings is also issues. He's trying to fulfill his father's wishes although it seems his father paid no heed to Torrin's desires. He's struggling to fit in despite his recent arrival to
Wattle
Disclaimer: I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

I must admit something before I start this review…I was not expecting much from this novel (and the following novella). Actually, I was a bit worried I was going to hate it.

But, as these things go, I had the exact opposite experience and I loved it! It is totally and absolutely predictable and while you know exactly where everything is going to go,
Leeanna
Dec 22, 2013 rated it liked it
This review originally appeared on my blog, Leeanna.me. Also check out my interview with Brooklyn Skye!

==

I read STRIPPED back in July, and quite enjoyed it. I thought it was a good New Adult novel, one that showed the messiness of college, real life, and relationships. I liked Quinn and Torrin as a couple, and also thought Torrin was a sweet guy. So when I got the chance to read WITHOUT YOU, a novella from Torrin’s point of view, I went for it.

WITHOUT YOU continues the theme of showing that
Kim
Sep 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Find this review and more on my blog...

Quinn and Torrin may have resolved the issues with their families and their pasts in Stripped, but in Without You, they’re facing their future and it’s going to be just as difficult to handle. I enjoyed Stripped, but it felt oddly rushed and all of the issues were easily resolved. Without You felt more realistic. Quinn and Torrin had just found each other. They had each been making plans for the future, plans that didn’t take into account the
Nina
I was wondering why my copy started with Stripped. I only realized now that Stripped Without You is Stripped plus Without You. I know, stupid. So I'm only writing my review here for Without You then I'm posting a link to my Stripped review down below.

I wished Without You was longer. I know it is just a novella but it really is too short for me. Or am I just really craving for more? Still, I enjoyed and liked it.

The story started out a few months after Quinn and Torrin started going out as a
Riki
Aug 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Every once in awhile I’ll read a novel that absolutely gives me all the feels and sticks with me long after I’ve turned the last page. Brooklyn Skye’s STRIPPED was such a novel, and it’s no secret that I was dying to have more of her leading man Torrin. (Check out my review of STRIPPED here). Apparently I’m not the only one who fell in love with her main man, because Brooklyn Skye has come out with a novella to answer the calls of women everywhere. I was so excited to get my hands on WITHOUT YOU ...more
Emily
Nov 03, 2013 rated it liked it
I've stopped reading too many New Adult titles, but when this one came up, I knew I couldn't resist.

We saw Stripped from Quinn's perspective; a roller coaster of an emotional ride as it was.
However, here, we get to see things from Torrin's perspective.

In Without You, things get much more intense and though the romance still has its unique bittersweet tinge, Quinn and Torrin's romance takes a much more passionate stand.

There's something very special about reading about a boy who pours out his
Elena Love
When I first saw this book and read the description,I was really excited and couldn't wait to read it.I really thought this would be the perfect book for me.Unfortunately,I didn't like it as much as I hoped I would.

The story wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either.The writing was great but I found it difficult to connect with the main character.It's really hard for me to like a book when I can't connect with the characters.The plot was okay but I think the book ended too soon.I also wasn't
Brandee (un)Conventional Bookworms
**4.5 Stars**

Without You is the followup to Stripped. (You can read my review of Stripped here.) It picks up where Stripped left off and the amazingly wonderful thing about it? This is Torrin's POV!

The relationship between Torrin and Quinn has progressed and they seem strong. But Torrin is wrestling with a decision - one that might have devastating repercussions for their fledgling relationship. It was very enlightening being inside Torrin's head. He is a guy and guys approach problem-solving in
Shawna Shauntia
Oct 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Find me on Twitter
Like Me on Facebook
Check Out my Blog

Only those who avoid love can avoid grief

Words are just beginning to form how excited I am that Torrin has received his own novella. Not to say that Quinn is not mentioned. I was able to consume this short read in a matter of a few hours. Making it perfect to read in between books.

How do you tell the one person you love what may be the hardest thing that you’ll ever have to tell them. That’s the dilemma Torrin is currently faced with, that
Kazhy (My Library in the Making)
(View this review on My Library in the Making.)

Novellas usually come between books in a series, but not in this case (unless I'm being a total failure of a fan and don't know that a sequel is in the works...?). Stripped ended really well if you ask me, but we readers just always want more, don't we? Lucky for us Quinn and Torrin fans, we have such an obliging author on our side.

Without You picks up not shortly after the events of Stripped. Quinn and Torrin are in a fragile but happy
Emma
Oct 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
As you are aware from my review of Stripped I was in need of an epilogue to this story. Well Brooklyn Skye has granted my with in the form of this Novella, BONUS we get Torrin’s perspective *utter swoonage*

Torrin has always had a definite plan regarding his future, he is an extremely talented photographer and has had his sights set on being a wildlife photographer – travelling the globe – for as long as he can remember. However, his feelings for Quinn are preventing him from following his
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Brooklyn Brooklyn oh why did you have to break my heart and then piece it back together again..... HOLY MIND F&*^! I mean I was reading thinking okay lord Quinn and Torrin and going to be great and things are going to go smoothly and then BAM out of no where my one true love Torrin has to make a decision that could make or break him and Quinn or make or break his career. Why does life have to be so effing cruel? I mean Quinn and Torrin just found each other and are getting to know each ...more
Jennifer  Ricketts (Donnie Darko Girl)
I received a copy of this novella in exchange for an honest review for my stop on the blog tour at Donnie Darko Girl.

I read Stripped and Without You back to back in one day. I couldn't leave Quinn and Torrin, and when it was over, I couldn't stop thinking about this couple. Stripped left such a deep impression on me that I almost feel like it wasn't fair of me to read them so close together.

While I was wanting more of Quinn and Torrin, I find that I enjoy Quinn's point-of-view more than
Harman
Sep 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
To read more reviews visit Little Bookworm Reviews.

This a novella to the first book Stripped by Brooklyn Skye. The author did not disappoint. I fell in love with these characters the first time and I couldn't wait to read about them again. I fell in love with them again. Brooklyn Skye has managed to create some amazing characters and I loved how we got to learn so much more about Torrin and Quinn.

One particular thing I loved about this book was how the plot was short and sweet in this novella
Brooklyn Skye grew up in a small town where she quickly realized writing was an escape from small town life. Really, she’s just your average awkward girl who’s obsessed with words. Follow her on Twitter @brooklyn__skye or visit her website for updates, teasers, giveaways, and more.

Stripped (2 books)
  • Stripped (Stripped, #1)