Start by marking “Holy Frigging Matrimony (Tangled, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Holy Frigging Matrimony (Tangled, #1.5)

Holy Frigging Matrimony

(Tangled #1.5)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  17,637 ratings  ·  1,469 reviews
What does Drew Evans have to say next? Find out in this forty page short story, filled with his sexy charm, unique advice and hilarious one-liners.

Marriage: the final frontier. Steven went first. He was kind of our test subject. Like those monkeys that NASA sent off into space in the fifties, all the while knowing they’d never make it back.

And now another poor rocket is re
Published December 2nd 2013

To ask other readers questions about Holy Frigging Matrimony, please sign up.
Elena i'm also confused , since in Tamed Dee and Matthew get married in Vegas. How are they now getting married in New York ?!

·  17,637 ratings  ·  1,469 reviews

Candace
This was a super-short "extra" for fans of the 'Tangled' series. As far as stories go, this was more like a teaser or a chapter of a story. It was a short, but entertaining glimpse into the lives of one of our favorite couples.

It has been so long that I'd forgotten many of the supporting characters. Since this was such a short read, I have to admit that all of the details didn't come back to me either. I think I waited too long after reading the first book to dive into this one. If I had read it
Baba
Aug 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: humor
4.5 stars. I interviewed Drew for the Berner Zeitung. Please scroll down. It was fun!

photo tumblr_mn0zhxlpPy1qffcrao1_500_zps02305604.gif

Matrimony...? Drew needs a smoke...and I tell you to get rid of it. Subito!

photo tumblr_mn0zhxlpPy1qffcrao4_250_zpsadc3b492.gif

photo tumblr_mn0zhxlpPy1qffcrao7_250_zps6f4687db.gif

Here we go…

photo 1e906111-c162-4734-927c-090ccf3439db_zps300a120e.png

photo f8e9a6f1-c230-4409-9902-d09c5cb84997_zps7e5c2bd7.png

Sorry, I got sidetracked by the quotes. I'll give it another shot. Here we go again...

Baba:
Hello Drew. I'm Baba, a freelance journalist for the Berner Zeitung.

Drew:
Berner Zeitung? Never heard of that paper.

Baba:
I'm from Switzerland.

Drew:
Shoot! I've never been to Switzerland. It's the country of watches, fine chocolate, banks a
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo ChaseHolyfriggingmatgrimony1hallfTitebySueBee_zpsd737d9ec.jpg
 photo gb2bysb_zpsc4f288d0.gif
★★★★1/2! Tangled, book 1.5. Drew Evans is back!

“You smell like sweat and sex…and me. It’s hot. Eau de Cum kicks Chanel Number Five’s ass.”

Books/BONUS chapters in the Tangled series should be read in (this) order:
Book 1: Tangled
Book 1.1: Working Late/The Kiss
– Best read after chapter 6 of book 1. PLUS Interview with Drew.
Book 1.2: The Bitch Strikes Back – 1 month after book 1
Book 1.4: What a Difference A Year Makes: Exclusive sneak peek into the future Tangled – 1 year later.
Book 1.5:
Aestas Book Blog
Aug 05, 2013 rated it really liked it

This was a sexy and hilarious short story told to us from Drew's POV that takes place a year after the end of Tangled.

While it was a very quick read (about 40 pages), it also put a huge smile on my face! As you can guess from the title, it does take place at a wedding but.... there was a bit of a twist to it! ;)

Despite it's short length, the story was packed with sexy times...

"There's no time to mess around - even for a quickie."

I stalk towards her. "A -- there's always time to mess around.
Pearl Angeli
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another dose of Drew Evans!

description

Emma Chase continues to spoil us with another treat through this short story which serves as a prequel to the next book, Twisted. At first I was kind of surprised because I really thought it will be 'their' wedding, but it wasn't. I was deceived. Lol. Buuut I loved all the scenes here. That fight between Billy and Drew was so hilarious af. And that shocking scene between Kate's mom and Steven's dad. *facepalms

Here's my favorite conversation between Drew and Kate:

"I w
Mo
Nov 14, 2013 rated it really liked it

I know, I know, it was way too short but a nice little teaser all the same. Cannot wait for the next book.
Catarina
4 Hilarious Stars!

In this short story we have Drew, Kate and a wedding.
And exactly as everything where they are present, it will be awesome as hell.

description

This was a great way to have my Drew-fix before the next book comes out. I love him and his dirty mind and the way he just can’t help himself in saying /doing everything that comes into his mind.
It was a sexy, sweet and hilarious novella and this was basically my reaction through all the pages:

description

Can’t wait for their second book!!!
Christy
Aug 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 Frigging Funny stars!

photo 3f19f3b1-e2fa-4a4a-9718-a18a33a07d3a_zps324b8f75.jpg

Drew Evans is hilarious! In this short story that takes place after Tangled, we get all Drew’s p.o.v. My only complaint- it was too short! It was like a little tease that left me wanting more.

Sweet, sexy, and funny as hell! I’m so excited for book 2, I can’t wait!!!

Drew ♥ ♥ ♥

Drew is so hilarious....

bitch photo tumblr_m7yd9gHWXC1rb6kp0o1_500_zpsc551f2e5.gif

Love him!

swoon photo tumblr_m8m6igkEFs1rt4c9oo1_500_zpscc9e2a06.gif

My only complaint is it was too short! I was reading and then it was over!

sad photo tumblr_mkfbicxhA71s36qsco1_500_zps74cde294.gif

I need more Drew!!

want photo tumblr_lzqy5wO1z31r2rtju_zps2c0b4cce.gif
Tessa Teevan
Nov 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

Here's the thing about Holy Frigging Matrimony. I loved it. And I hated it. What the hell? You're wondering. I know, I know. I must be crazy. I loved it so much because it was more Drew. I hated it because it was not enough Drew. But here's the thing about Drew Evans... you'll never, ever get enough.

That being said, I do think that my rating would probably be different if I'd been a paying customer. I know it says it's only 40 pages, but I d
Lucia
Aug 06, 2013 rated it liked it
My Drew and Kate:

Do you remember Drew? This extra-snarky-super-awesome-sarcastic man that we had a pleasure to meet in Tangled? Of course, how could anyone forget him. Emma Chase comes again with story written in his POV, this time it is very short novella. It may be a really short one, but it lacks nothing in entertainment department.

Once again, Drew's thoughts made me laugh and I enjoyed reading this novella immensely. It wasn't what I expected, but I love to be surprised. And believe me when
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Ah, an early Christmas gift! More Drew in our lives!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Holy Fricking Matrimony is a quickie nouvella depicting the events of Delores and Matthew's wedding reception. In all Drew and Kate's hilarious relationship antics, we get another glimpse into the mind of Drew. He's childish, whorish, protective, and freaking hilarious! It's a quick half hour read full of comedy.

I have to say I'm so happy Ms. Chase won the award for Best Debut Goodreads Author in her book Tangled (Tangled, #1) by Emma Chase. This book brings you right back t
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
Nov 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 DELISHSHESS DREW STARS!!!

Note: This is a forty page short story meant to hold readers over until the next full length novel Twisted is released in March.

“Have I told you how cock-stiffeningly gorgeous you look tonight?”

Uh, no Drew. You didn’t, but that’s okay since you basically said I am ;) *waggles eyebrows*

description

There is no one, and I mean no one like the charming, hilarious, sexy, and fun-loving Drew!! I didn’t think it would be possible, but Ms. Chase has managed to fit humor, emotion, a
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
Drew ....

What can I say about you?
Well that's easy...

Love you!!!!

Anything to read with more of this delicious man, count me in!
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Smart Ass, Male Mind, Lovely Snippet Stars * * * *

Oh... where to start.
I read Tangled a while ago before I started reviewing.
I devoured that book. Loved every single morsel.

I LOVE THE MALE POV. Yes, I know ... capitals are considered shouting...
Well, when it comes to Drew and all of the fantastic maleness that comes out of his mouth...
If we were having coffee together and shooting the shit... I would be laughing, howling with tears coming down my face trying to retell parts of the book where
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
description

It was wonderful but like everyone else says it was way too short! Not even a whole day in the life of Drew and Kate! And EM was a bit tricksy!

But at least we got a Drew fix till the next book, Twisted, which will be from Kate's POV. I'm definitely looking forward to that!

Here's hoping Drew never grows up!

Favorite quotes:

❤ “My favorite dress of yours will always be…the one on the floor.”

❤ "I want to defile the prestigious Plaza Hotel by having you ride me like a slutty mermaid in the bathtu
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
Holy Frigging Hell that was some funny shit!!!

Barbara
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I missed Drew! He is hilarious!!!
Thank you so much Emma Chase for this little precious book!!

photo tumblr_m62v5aujxy1rolaymo1_500_large_zps1476fee0.gif
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 06, 2013 marked it as considering
OH.MY.GOD. I do not read in between noveallas unless I love the series and I am so excited about this!!!!!
FIVE FRIGGIN HILARIOUS STARS!!!

photo image_zpse2732abd.jpg

Loved this novella!!
Drew Evans is still crazy sexy, lush, and laugh out loud hysterical!!

Of course you know there's going to be some dirty talking and hot sexy scenes!
But most importantly, there were so many times I just laughed so hard.
Drew always gets himself into trouble and poor Kate suffers from a bit of embarrassment.

Kate's ex, Billy, shows up at the wedding reception.
Drew is not happy that Kate still remained friends with Billy.
He doesn't trust him and Bill
Brenna

With the backdrop of a wedding, it provides the perfect setting for some crazy situations. Who can say no to more Drew Evans, even if it’s just forty pages? Yeah, not me! Loved this short story! Drew can’t stay out of trouble for long and his actions had me laughing out loud once again ♥

“I don’t even know what to say to you.”
I squirm – just a little. “He started it.”
Her eyes narrow. “Are you s
Pam
4 stars
“My favorite dress of yours will always be…the one on the floor.”

Oh how I miss Drew, so proud of him for learning another lesson when dealing with us females, lol. Dee is such a meanie to my poor Drew, lol, even though he deserved it. Perfect fix until we get Twisted :)
Johanna
Dec 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Drew has the best male of POV ever.
 photo drew_zpsd585cdd4.gif
Drew does not disappoint, he is sarcastic, egotistical, and hilarious.
And like a dog who hasn't seen his master all day, my lonely cock lifts its head at the sight of her

photo 827377_zps51b04ab0.gif
But its his witty sarcastic charm that captivates its reader.
 photo tumblr_ms3a6ejjlM1r919leo1_500_zpsdcc9bf53.gif

Unfortunately, it is extremely short. And your left feeling..
 photo GAHH_68ee7f6bc33a9edf3effcee776f3f7b0_zps6e8fb9fa.gif

All I can say is I WANT more Drew :D
 photo Iwantmore_zps2d3073e9.gif

Cannot wait for more..............
 photo tumblr_ltvd5kULWb1qgvr48_zpsfbcc916a.gif

I need a Drew in my life LOL
~IreneOust~
Aug 05, 2013 rated it really liked it

Did Emma Chase deliver once again or did she deliver???

photo SMnfAi6_zps02d2c98c.gif

Being inside Drew's head is one of my favorite places to be. Yes, it's up there with the beaches of Bora Bora and streets of New York at Christmas time so, if you ever experienced either, you can just imagine how much I ♥ Drew!

I read this over breakfast this morning and laughed through the entire thing! Yes, Emma does this to you via Drew's thoughts which are absolutely hysterical!

Now, is it bad that I didn't remember Dee Dee at all??? I me
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
The only things worth saying....

BRILLIANT!

HILARIOUS!

Enough said!
♡Karlyn P♡
Loved this little story with Drew, Kate and the gang.

Emma Chase is one bona-fide awesome author, and her character Drew Evans one of the funniest guys in romance.

More please! More!!!
Jen
Aug 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Oh Drew, how I've missed your hilarious and twisted mind.
AJ
Aug 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lol, steamy, series, romantic
“Have I told you how cock-stiffeningly gorgeous you look tonight?”

Aaaaahhh, Drew, you sweet talker!

This is a gorgeous little look at Drew and Kate about a year after the events of Tangled. Once again from Drew’s POV, it’s sexy and sweet and utterly, utterly hilarious!

Now in a committed relationship with Kate, Drew finds himself still madly in love and lust, but still navigating the waters of coupledom.

“I don’t even know what to say to you.”
I squirm – just a little. “He started it.”
Her eyes
Michelle
Aug 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a little 40 page story that gives us fast forward to the future. I have to agree with some of the reviews that this partly ruins part of Dee's story that is set to take place in book three, so seeing how Emma Chase will work that book in with this will be interesting.

This was Drew at his best, all smart ass. The guy you love so much you have to stifle the urge to punch him his his adorable face. Since this is one of those shorts that your really can't go into because it will ruin it for
StellaR
DREW EVANS...

Let me tell you this,

That's all!!
Now, can we have more, please..pretty please?

• Castle Hill (On Dublin Street, #3.5)
  • Passion & Ponies (Chocoholics, #2)
  • The Other C-Word (In Other Words, #1)
  • Upon a Winter's Night (MacKinnon's Rangers, #3.5)
  • On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Recovery (Mending Hearts, #1.5)
  • Avoiding Amy Jackson (Infamous, #2)
  • The Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead, #3)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Drew + Fable Forever (One Week Girlfriend, #3.5)
  • Beautiful Beginning (Beautiful Bastard, #3.5)
  • Warmth in Ice (Find You in the Dark, #2.5)
  • The Home Court Advantage (Lawyers in Love, #2)
  • Greed (The Seven Deadly, #2)
  • Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)
  • Running Barefoot
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Emma Chase writes contemporary romantic comedies filled with heat, heart and laugh-out-loud humor. Her stories are known for their clever banter, sexy, swoon-worthy moments, and hilariously authentic male POV’s. Emma’s novels have been translated in over twenty languages around the world.

Emma lives in New Jersey with her amazing husband, two awesome

Tangled (4 books)
  • Tangled (Tangled, #1)
  • Twisted (Tangled, #2)
  • Tamed (Tangled, #3)
  • Tied (Tangled, #4)
“My favourite dress of yours will always be…the one on the floor.” 40 likes
For a guy, there’s something primordial about a woman covered in your scent – it’s the most primitive way of staking your claim. Of showing every other peckerhead that a woman is very much taken. It’s animalistic, sure, but that doesn’t make it any less arousing.”
23 likes