Start by marking “Uncockblockable (Evan Arden, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Uncockblockable (Evan Arden, #2.5)

Uncockblockable

(Evan Arden #2.5)

Published August 4th 2013 by Shay Savage (first published August 3rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Uncockblockable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uncockblockable

Start your review of Uncockblockable (Evan Arden, #2.5)
Debra
Aug 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; no one writes cocky, arrogant and brutally honest male POV's like Shay Savage's does! I've loved every single one of her deliciously loveable bad boy male leads, and this time was no exception!

♦ This time she introduces us to Nick Wolfe - parttime maffia son, fulltime womanizer. ♦

Yes, you all know the type: handsome, charming and a different girl in hi
Shurrn
Nick Wolfe's story is a quicky which leaves the reader both panting & satisfied...

"I didn’t marry the mob; I was born into it.
Nick Wolfe is the illegitimate son of a Chicago Mob Boss...
He doesn't have to worry about anything accept perfecting his pickup game...
And the man is a master...
He is Uncockblockable...
The man cannot be cockblocked...

Confession: although this book was intended to come between books two and three, I skipped it to go straight to Otherwise Unharmed. I'm not good
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Wendy'sThoughts by: Shurrn
4 I Have To Adjust To The Fact..Nick Is Off The Market Stars * * * *

Thanks to one of my Besties, Shurrn... Delicious

This was a treat... a little something to enjoy and linger over. It was done in between Otherwise Occupied and Otherwise Unharmed. It is about the
illegitimate son of one of Chicago's major Mafia families.

Nick is special... he has all the charm and savvy to make him very dangerous... but not in the way Evan is ... no his danger is focused on womankind. Nick is the perfect package... body... c
Mo
Jan 04, 2014 rated it really liked it

This was a fairly quick, hot read about Nick Wolfe who we met in the Evan Arden Trilogy. Fast paced, hot, did I already say hot. Yep, Nick is a bit of a dawg but when he meets the right woman he falls hard…. Yes HARD. Pun intended.

Enjoy and thanks Angie for lending it to me!

Maybe I was a man-whore – I didn’t know. Maybe I was just bored

You want to know about the worst blowjob I ever had – yeah, it was awesome

It was like my brain had exploded along with my cock

I had decided being cockblocked wasn’t that bad after all

Duchess Nicole
"You want to know about the worst blowjob I ever had? Yeah, it was awesome."

It's pretty incredible how much of this short story/novella I highlighted. So many lines and moments that make me feel like a badass just to read them. Therein lies the talent of Shay Savage. If I were a man, my penis size would have just grown...that's how badass her books are.
"Chicago and the mafia - how fucking cliche' is that? Well, it is cliche'. I can't help that - I didn't marry the mob; I was born into it..."

This is set
Angie **loves angst**
Aug 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
"I didn't marry the mob; I was born into it."
When I saw this trickle across my Goodreads homepage I had to read it right away. It's Shay Savage and I just could not resist. I'm sure I've said this before, and some of my friends mentioned it in their reviews of her other books, but it is amazing to me how Shay is able to tap into the male mind. She creates these man-whore, douchebag, randy, wild male characters that we should hate, but we can't help but love them.
"I didn't marry the mob; I was born into it."
description
In this book we meet twenty-five year old Nick Wolfe the illegitimate son of mafia boss Rinaldo Moretti. I couldn't remember much about Nick from Otherwise Occupied, so before starting this I searched for and re-read his scenes in that book. Evan seemed to like him, and I could tell right away he was a ladies man. Nick puts the "whore" in man-whore. He proclaims himself to be uncockblockable, and here's the thing, he really is. He proved it. His friends and step-sister tried a few times to cock block him, but Nick weaved his web of lies and got the girl every time. Females are just posts in his bed to him. I'm not usually team man whore but Nick is a likable character. Sure he lies, and gives females a wrong telephone number, and refuses to commit to one woman, but I still liked him. He's an easily likable character, because he's honest about who he is, and what he wants. For instance, he states plainly that he's a bum, and says he just wants to f*ck chicks. "Jonathan said I was a professional bum, and I was kinda okay with that." Even though his father is a crime boss, Nick doesn't really do any of the dirty or hard work. He's kind of just there floating around, lazing by.
description
All of this changes when Nick sees Milena. Remember this guy lies in his sleep, but when he sees her he is unable to form a coherent sentence. Milena becomes creeped out by Nick's stalkerish, open mouthed staring and wants nothing to do with him. Finally Nick is cockblocked, but get this... he cock blocks himself.
"I had made a completely uncharacteristic fool of myself, and I didn't know what to do about it. I was used to being all smooth and always getting exactly who I wanted, and I had a pretty good idea I had blown my one and only chance with her."

description
There is no crazy cliffhanger, no hair-pulling angst. Its just a story about a guy who meets a girl who changes his entire life. I love when the "I'm going to be a bachelor for life" type guys fall for a girl... they're usually the ones who fall hard.
"Thoughts and memories of every other woman I had ever encountered- every single cliche notch on the bedpost- faded from my mind."
description
There are a few great laugh out loud moments in this book, and it was a pleasure to see Evan being normal (well as normal as he can be) before shit hit the fan. This is a short, cute read. Just what I need to tide me over until the release of Book three.

Rating: 4 I Want Book Three Now Stars
Didi
Aug 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Can Shay Savage do no wrong? NO, SHE CAN'T!!!

This little morsel of goodness has tied me over waiting for the third book in the Evan Arden trilogy. Taking place in that world but having little to do with the actual plot thread, it was a very satisfying story of how Nick wolfe, bastard son of the famed mob boss, Rinaldo Moretti, from the Evan Arden world, and experienced man-whore, finally met his match and changed his world.

Told in Nick's POV, we see how Nick always gets who he wants
Elfina Renee
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The only way to describe Uncockblockable is with clips, enjoy!
 photo Nik 1.jpg
Oh, I know – Chicago, right? Chicago and the mafia – how fucking cliché is that? Well, it is cliché. I can’t help that – I didn’t marry the mob; I was born into it.
 photo DampD 3.jpg
2. Pussy was always good, and anal was a nice alternative, but there was nothing like seeing a chick on her knees in front of me, looking up with soft eyes,
Elaine
Aug 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!!!

I know I'm sounding like a stuck record but Shay Savage's stories are like a breath of fresh air.
Short story this time around and it focuses on Nick.
Nick who is one of Evans friends from Otherwise Occupied only does one night stands.
He is very different to Evan too. He's so much more chilled and softer if that's the right word.
Being part of a Mafia family for which he has no real involvement and has no interest to start doing so. He's main focus is meeting up with friends and picking women up to become another notch on his bedpost.
That'sNick.
Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
Aug 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: august-2013
3.5 STARS

Just this name says it all :P

This was short and sweet and I want more hie hie, but I really enjoyed this book. Nick yum, I don't know if I want to be associated with you, seeing as your are the big bosses son, but I wouldn't mind one evening lol!

I hope he is also in the next book and the story continues because I know there is some more and I'm actually scared if Evan is involved haha!

Nick is a player and he only does one night stands (See I can help him out hiehie), an
Shay Savage
Aug 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nick Wolfe is famous in Chicago – or is that infamous? He’s not only known as the illegitimate son of Mafia boss Rinaldo Moretti, but also as an unstoppable ladies’ man. He always seems to get the girl in the end, even when everyone around tries to plot against him. He’s a party guy, doesn’t work, and spends all his time picking up chicks and making notches on his headboard. He's the ultimate ladies man...or is that man-whore? Until he meets her, and she turns the tables on him.

This
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
A quickie novella about the infamous Nick
I liked this one, but it wasn't too satisfying. I think that's the problem with novellas, they're just too short for me to really grow invested in the characters.
I didn't like how Nick went from 60 to 0 in the blink of an eye. He goes from a smart-mouthed, flirty playboy to a bumbling idiot at his first sight of her. It just didn't fit. I also wanted a little more from the ending; it was too rushed for my tastes.
Though we do get more answers
Jen
Aug 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
3 STARS FOR THE ACTUAL STORY

5 STARS FOR THE KICK ASS TITLE

Well played, Ms. Savage. Well played.
Lise *friends don't flag*
Loved Nick! I just can't get enough of the book men Shay Savage writes.
Pam
Sep 26, 2013 rated it liked it
Fame or infamy? I don’t know; I just know it gets me laid.

Short novella about the bastard son of one of Chicago’s crime boss; Nick Wolfe’s only occupation is to bed as many woman as he can. Playing games and wetting his cock is his only pleasure, that is until he meets her, everything about her makes him changes his ways and for once attempt the truth. Who knew the one person who would cockblock is himself. This was a quick fun read, insta-everything. I wonder if we’re gonna get more of Nick/>
Christen
Apr 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, epic

Nick and Melina...

See my review for Evan Arden: The Complete Boxed Set (#1-5)
Perry
Jan 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia, quick-read
4 Stars!

I don't think I could ever rate anything written by Shay Savage lower than 4 stars. She's such a brilliant author, I'm fascinated with her writing style. Everything I've read of hers so far I've either really liked or flat out loved... and this novella is no exception. She is an undeniable master of the male POV - and have I ever mentioned how much I love a proper male POV? It's my personal crack. When it's well done is about as cool and orgasmic as a literary experience can possibly be. Shay S
~ Cariad ~
Jan 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fuck it! It's short but I loved it and a book hasn't made me laugh this much in a while, so much so I'm giving it 5 stars!!

Meet Nick Wolfe - he's 'that guy'... the one we all crave...
And the one that knows it!
description

He's hot, funny, sexy - a total twat to woman... but we love him! (view spoiler) ...more
M. ~ B&B
Aug 24, 2013 added it
Shelves: funny-as-hell
People don’t forget me.
Fame or infamy? I don’t know; I just know it gets me laid.

Loved Nick's novella! It was perfect. Nick is the bastard son of the Chicago mob boss. He knows he will never follow in his father's footsteps and he is totally fine with it.
I don’t really have the head for the crime, and I don’t have the heart for the violence.
Nick spends his days, evenings and nights hooking up with women. It is impossible to cockblock Nick, no matter how often his friends try to. Nick can talk himsel
Rachel
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-f
If you have read one sex scene written by Shay Savage, you have read all the sex scenes written by her. Don't waste $0.99 on one even if a portion of the proceeds go to a good cause. Just give directly to the charity. Nick's inner voice is humorous and it is mildly interesting to see Evan Arden through a supporting character's eyes, but this is little more than a PWP.
*TANYA*
Jul 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Now I want to read a novella for Luisa.
☆.。.:*・°☆Love2Read♡HEAs☆.。.:*・°☆ {Anne}
Rated 3.5 Stars

Hot and Short, not literally, lol!!
Dαɴιjα
Nov 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
I believe I have become a fan of the way the author writes male POV.

This part of the Evan Arden series is actually not about Evan Arden. I have to admit, when I realized that, I was not sure I would like it. Also, with all the feelings that ending of Otherwise Occupied left me with, I was worried I'd just drop this, and go straight to Otherwise Unharmed because... THAT ENDING! However, from the very beginning I did like it, and by the end I liked very, very much.

Given it's a small insight into Nick Wolfe'
Andrea  Lopez
Aug 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this! Nick's book was perfect! I was literally laughing my ass off within the first few pages!

Nick is famous in Chicago, but he's not exactly sure if that is a good thing or not. He's the illegitimate son of a mafia crime boss, and local womanizer. He spends his days NOT working and his nights working the women. He's know for one night stands, but none of the women seem to mind.

Nick works hard at his one night stands and does what it takes to please a women. He
Michelle
Apr 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-signed
Screenshot_18

After the near meltdown I experienced after finishing Otherwise Occupied, Uncockblockable was a welcomed escape. Nick Thorne, bastard son and professional bum has mastered the art of getting women into bed. No matter what the circumstance or the wrenches his friends throw into the mix, he can overcome them and still seal the deal.

But that is all about to change. When he sees her - there is only one person that is standing in his way of making his move... himself. There is just something about
Denise ~The Procrastinating Book Diva~

A nice diversion between emotional heavy hitters, Uncockblockable was the funny light fare I needed after Otherwise Occupied and before Otherwise Unharmed. Although I thought Nick's journey from unrepentant womanizer to head over heels in love was a little too fast even for novella pacing, his player antics definitely made me laugh out loud. Now if only this had a different title......sigh

Sheryl C. Nash
*SIGH* I haven't read this series which is about Evan but since this was a standalone, i jumped on this faster than you could say... COCK BLOCK... LMAO!!! Loved this story of Nick and Milena... would LOVE to see more of them :)
Janell
Aug 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!

I had actually forgotten who Nick was, so had to scan through Otherwise Occupied for Nick's name before I began reading. Which was a smart thing to do, because the Nick scenes that are mentioned in Otherwise Occupied are in THIS story. (Remember he said he was a body painter to pick up a girl?)

Wasn't sure what to think at first, Nick is totally different from Evan and Bastain. He is a self-proclaimed man-whore, but not really a Bad-A like the other two. I couldn't imagine at
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
Feb 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
***Very Mild Spoilers***

Okay, the title to this one alone, had me cracking up. When I first saw this word in book 2 of this series, I couldn't stop laughing. Now having read the actual story, I was laughing a lot. I don't know, Nick just had that ability to put me into a fit of giggles.

I really enjoyed being stuck in Nick's mind for a brief time. And I was more than thrilled that his perspective was changed, when it came to his personal dealings with the fairer sex. And I must say, that last sce
Rebecca Wheeler
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
A great little sexy novella, read in one afternoon.
I love how this author writes her men, and their POV. This is no exception, focusing on Nick Wolfe, illegitimate son of the powerful mafia family that Evan Arden works for as a hitman. He starts off as a bit of a deuche canoe, but as you peal back the layers, humanity starts to peak through.
Ending on a HEA, I wonder how his new relationship with a member of a rival Russian Mafia family, will play out in the final book of the series?<
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Lumberjack (A Real Man, #1)
  • Shane (Mallick Brothers, #1)
  • Ryder (Caveman Instinct, #3)
  • Virgin (A Real Man, #2)
  • Unmaking Hunter Kennedy
  • Richard (Caveman Instinct, #2)
  • Gangster
  • Stephan (Caveman Instinct #1)
  • Never a Gentleman (Drake's Rakes, #2)
  • Zach (Hell's Handlers MC, #1)
  • The Billionaire Bachelor (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)
  • Slade (Walk of Shame, #1)
  • Mick (CAOS MC , #1)
  • Ms. Manwhore (Manwhore, #2.5)
  • Maverick (Hell's Handlers MC, #2)
  • Finding Mr. Wrong
  • Hyde and Seek (Hyde #1)
  • Midnight Encounters
Shay Savage is an independent author from Cincinnati, Ohio, where she lives with her family and a variety of household pets. She is an accomplished public speaker and holds the rank of Distinguished Toastmaster from Toastmasters International. Her hobbies include off-roading in her big, yellow Jeep, science fiction in all forms, and soccer. Savage holds a degree in psychology, and she brings a lot ...more

Evan Arden (8 books)
  • Otherwise Alone (Evan Arden, #1)
  • Otherwise Occupied (Evan Arden, #2)
  • Otherwise Unharmed (Evan Arden, #3)
  • Isolated (Evan Arden, #4)
  • Irrevocable (Evan Arden, #5)
  • Otherwise Complete (Evan Arden, #1-3)
  • Evan Arden: The Complete Boxed Set (Evan Arden, #1-5)
“I’m going to make you feel so good,” I swore to her, “that you’re going to not just scream my name, but forget yours.” 10 likes
“I didn’t marry the mob; I was born into it.” 3 likes