Start by marking “Tamed (Tangled, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tamed (Tangled, #3)

Tamed

(Tangled #3)

4.10  ·  Rating details ·  17,762 ratings  ·  1,373 reviews
"Son derece sevimli, kahkahalarla okuyacağınız bir hikâye. Eğer Drew'u sevdiyseniz, Matthew'a bayılacaksınız."
-K. Bromberg

Sıkı Fıkı, Karmakarışık günlerine geri dönüyor. Fakat bu sefer tavsiyelerde bulunan ve Dee Dee'yle uğraşmak durumunda kalan tabii ki Drew değil, onun en yakın arkadaşı olan Matthew!

Eğer bu hikâyeyi daha önce duyduysanız beni durdurun. Çapkın erkek bir
Published July 15th 2014 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Tamed, please sign up.
Janna Yes, you can absolutely read this before Twisted. It takes place at the same time as the beginning of Tangled.…moreYes, you can absolutely read this before Twisted. It takes place at the same time as the beginning of Tangled. (less)

·  17,762 ratings  ·  1,373 reviews

Start your review of Tamed (Tangled, #3)
Christy
4 'Call me God' stars!!!

photo 873638f9-49e6-4c7a-b04a-ddb06e00824f_zps6795bfa5.jpg

After reading Tangled and Twisted, you might feel like you already know what happens between Dee and Matthew. You know where they end up, so what is the point of reading their book, right? I would say wrong. Like Matthew says…
The greatest part of a road trip isn’t arriving at your destination. It’s all the wild stuff that happens along the way.
Tamed parallels Tangled. While all the stuff with Drew and Kate is going on, you get to see how Matthew changed his player
Anne
2.5 fluffy and readable stars. <--not too shabby

description

I can't say I loved-loved it because it isn't a story I would read more than once.
Dee is just far too annoying for that, in my opinion.
You know those people who've been hurt by love so they act like drama queens (or kings!) whenever they're in a relationship? They say it's because they can't trust anyone, but most of the time they're just sorta selfish and enjoy making their partner work their ass off to prove their love for them. And/or they
Emma Chase
Aug 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Thanks to my amazing readers for your wonderful support and excitement!! I'm thrilled to share Matthew & Delores' story with you! One of my favorite parts of writing Tamed was having the opportunity to expand on some of the lines and backstory first hinted at in Tangled! That was so much fun! I hope you'll enjoy reading this next installment of the Tangled character's antics, as much as I did writing it!!

xoxo
Emma
Jill
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it

What do you expect when your name rhymes with a part of the female anatomy?
Delores, Seinfeld

description

"Delores is a gorgeous name, for a gorgeous girl. Plus, it rhymes with clitoris…and I really know my way around them. Big fan."
Matthew, Tangled, Tamed

Nobody does the male pov like Emma Chase
Nobody does funny from the male pov like Emma Chase

This is the third book in the Tangled series and this time around it's Drew's best friend, Matthew Fisher giving us his perspective on love and romance with
Mo
Nov 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I must say I did enjoy this one. Was a bit disappointed with Twisted but this one was sort of back to the Tangled scenario. Matthew. Knew I was going to like him after the first words he uttered to Delores in Tangled...

"Keep your grades up, keep your criminal records clean, and keep your pants zipped."

Good advice, Dad.

I won't say too much as you are better off experiencing this one without knowing too much about it. I loved Mackenzie.... some of the stuff she said was hilarious.

Jerk!

I feel I
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
 photo emmachase_zpse98c15bb.jpg

Tamed is book three in the Tangled series by Emma Chase. Did I love this book…Yes, I did. Maybe not quite as much as Drew and Kate’s story, but still, it was sexy and funny with plenty of sweet moments as well. Dee and Matthew’s story runs parallel to when Drew and Kate have just met, when Kate is still engaged to Billy. So I also enjoyed getting little glimpses into what was going on with them as well. And even though we already know how this story ends up, as Matthew would say:

“The greatest
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
(BR with Mel)

photo acfcf3234e7e66b8812bf8770ae0ad22_zpse56bd03d.jpg

What a truly pleasant surprise "Tamed" was!!!
I was a little skeptical about this one since I really loved Drew Evans and wasn't sure Matthew would have me swooning at all.
I WAS WRONG!!!
I'm going to just throw this out there...I think I may love him almost as much as Drew!!!

This is Delores "Dee" Warren's and Matthew Fisher's story.
It takes place during the same time as "Tangled".
We get to see how Matthew and Dee's relationship started.
I definitely don't think
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

photo 20140708_224821-kdcollage_zpsdm1zf8nz.jpg

Fans of the series already know how Matthew and Dee end up, but how did they get there? Welcome to Matthews story.

Matthew was like a more mature sensible version of Drew. He wasnt our douchey Drew but his POV was just as entertaining. Dee was a bit frustrating at times with her commitement issues but it didnt bug me much and I really liked her.

This book was really cute and there was a perfect amount of sexy time. If you are a fan of Tangled, I would strongly recommend this. It fills in
Catarina
Mar 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Tamed Stars.

description

If you read the previous books (especially the novella) you already know where this ends. But as Matthew says it isn’t about the destiny, is about the journey.
Who knew that rich playboy with the uptight image and crazy chemist would ever get along? But well, they do. And pretty fantastically.
But the thing is: Matthew is more than decide to end his playboy days for Dee, he knows that this is what he has been looking. But Dee is a whole other story. She is scared, she is
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Matthew and Dee are the two best friends of the main couple of this series, Kate and Drew. Somehow they've managed to have this amazing relationship right under our noses. Thankfully, we finally get to read all the detail and what great details they are!

To be honest, I never thought much about Matthew besides being a good friend to Drew. He never really stood out and that makes this book even more fantastic because he is really amazing. I think I liked everything about him. He's like a softer
Jeanne
Dec 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
"Shoot for the moon and you still end up amongst the stars"

Tamed is Matthew and Dee's story, told in Matthew's pov, within the same time frame as Tangled. I actually haven't yet read Twisted, so I think this book is fine to read as long as you have read Tangled. It's been a long time since I read the first book and the short story, so it was a good time to re-visit these characters. I forgot how much I liked them. I'm even very fond of Lexi, aka, the bitch. I think it's kinda funny that she
~IreneOust~
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Dear Emma Chase,

I think I love you.

No. Scratch that. I DO love you!

I read 'Tangled' when it first came out and said in my review that you 'knocked that one out of the ballpark' - I haven't breezed through a book so fast and haven't laughed so hard through one in a long time.

Till now.

I thought I loved Drew (and I still do!) BUT ... I ADORED Matthew! And I absolutely LOVED Dee! And ... what do you know ... actually enjoyed Billy's presence in this book.

'Tamed' was a complete KNOCK OUT!!!

Thank
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4.5 Because the greatest part of a road trip isn't arrive at your destination. It's all the wild stuff that happens along the way. Stars

photo Tamed_zps3039be57.jpg

I love Drew Evans- hands down he is awesome but I gotta say that Matthew Fisher is awesome on another level. He's that great guy you know that is sexy, handsome, polite...just an all around good guy even when he's being bad. I loved Matthew Fisher and I loved getting into his mind.

He meets Delores "Dee", Kate's friend and tries to impress her with his
Aestas Book Blog
Aug 07, 2013 marked it as to-read
NEW BOOK IN THE TANGLED SERIES!!!

COVER REVEAL:

Same time-frame as Tangled. Matthew & Dee Dee's story.

BLURB --> Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: girl meets player, they fall in love, player changes his ways.

It’s a good story. But it’s not our story. Ours is a lot more colorful.

When I met Dee I knew right away that she was special. When she met me, she thought I was anything but special--I was exactly like every other guy who’d screwed her over and let her down. It took some time
Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 A story in between Stars

Tamed is a standalone and is part of the Tangled series. This is Matthew's and Dee's story. Matthew is one of Drew's best friends.

I'm doing the Audio version of this book because I love audio books and I LOVE male audio books. The narrator is Deacon Lee and this was my first book by him. His voice is very specific and I can't really describe it. It's unique, it's masculine, but not deep deep, but deep enough. I really enjoyed his voice and his voice transitions. I would
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
Jan 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: businessmen
I liked Tame better than Tangled, mainly because Matthew wasn't as assholish as Drew.

Still, it didn't grip me completely. I guess that's a thing with this author, we don't mesh. It was however, a light, pleasant read. I believe what makes Chase so popular and good at what she does is her way of weaving relationship advices in funny and heartfelt plots.

I'll admit at picking this book up with skepticism. Delores hand't appealed to me during Tangled and I didn't think a slutty Rocket scientist
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Oct 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio
Quick review:

Cover: cute
Rating: NC-17
Steaminess: Smoking HOT
Overall: Refreshing
Characters: Well Written
Plot: The Ups and Downs of falling in love
Page Turner: Yes
Series Cont.? Yes
Recommend: Yes
Book Boyfriend: Matthew

SUMMARY (55 words or less)
This story is so Fucking Fantastic. And you know why? Because it doesn’t pretend to be anything its not which happens to be one of the themes of the story. Anyway, if you read, you’ll get it. It was refreshing that the story was romantic
Beverly
Aug 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Fun, sexy and swoon-worthy! This was such a fun audiobook and I really fell in love with Matthew and Dee. I am so glad I got to read their story and see how they fell in love!
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
3.5 to 4 Tamed Stars!

Drew Evans will forever own this series! He was an enigma like no other I have read...his cockiness, he swagger, his sexiness and his crazy behavior made his story so out of the box! That being said, I enjoyed Tamed..alot, but Matthew was no Drew Evans!

Nope, Matt is a good guy! Is he a bit of a freak in the sheets? YES. Is he a bit of a line giver and panty dropper? YES. He is also a good guy with a big heart who believes in love, honesty, and loyalty. Delores, or Dee is
Carol
4+ stars.
This has to have been one of the most fun series ever. In fact I can't help smiling just thinking about this delightful book.

I seriously love the way Emma Chase wrote this and her other book "Tangled" exclusively from the male POV. It was totally hilarious and definitely non PC at times but that is the point, surely. Some wickedly funny banter and also great movie references further amped up my total love for this amazing read.

Matthew and Dee's story was so "super" enjoyable and a
~♡AB♡~
3.5 Short & Sweet Stars

In Tamed we meet Drew's Best friend Matthew, and Kate's BFF Delores. This book was short, I read it in 3 hours it was low on Angst and high on steam.

After a one night stand it becomes apparent that he wants more but she's scared to explore anything more.

I liked it, it was OK and it had a few funny moments.
Jasmine
4 DEE DEE STARS!

“Love is missing the taste of someone's morning breath. Thinking they're beautiful, even when their nose is Rudolph-red and their hair is bird's nest crazy. Love isn't putting up with someone in spite of their faults--it's adoring them because of them.”

When in need for rom-com, I know I can always rely on Emma Chase to deliver the cure I need. Which is a whole lot of laughter mixed in with sexiness, fluff and fun. If you’ve read the previous instalments in the Tangled
Sophie's Reading Corner
I truly enjoyed the story between Matthew and Dee way more than I thought I would. I had some reservations after Twisted, but thank God this definitely was better and worked for me. Funny, sweet and sexy!
Rebecca
YESSSSSSSSSSSS! I LOVE THE TANGLED SERIES

lets dance photo letsdance_zpsc02b5c6b.gif

milk dancing photo dancingmilk_zps354180a6.gif

nap dancing photo dancenap_zps0680353a.gif

CAN'T WAIT!!
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Aug 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 All I Want Is You Stars!
(BR with Sharon & Patty)

photo 95630a06-201c-4149-814b-bc321d88e005.jpg

photo 401fde44-f6ea-4207-af3d-ca6a7a911f54.jpg

Matthew Fisher is a guy living in New York City working as an investment banker at one of the most prestigious firms in the city. He grew up in the city an only child to two loving parents. He has great friends, a fabulous career, and is a happy, upbeat guy. In his spare time he enjoys hanging with friends, cooking, boxing, photography, casual sex, and riding his motorcycle. He is a player, who doesn't do relationships. That is until he
Jonetta
All I've known about Matthew Fisher is that he's Drew's best friend and he was seeing Dee Dee. I assumed he was a player given Drew's history. He is somewhere in that zone but I contend that he was just waiting for "the one" after having been once burned.

Matthew is a lot more interesting than what I'd "assumed" about him. Shame on me. He's a nice guy who likes a good time but he's smart, talented and respectful of women.

When he meets Dee Dee, he sees her inner spirit and is drawn to her like
Jiana
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this! It wasn't as good as Tangled, but it was much better than Twisted. Tamed is told from Drew's best friend, Matthew's, POV. It was as refreshing as Drew's POV! Always super fun when you read from the guy's POV.

This book was as blunt and honest as Tangled. However, it was not as comedic. It had me laughing here and there, but if you want to compare it to Twisted, it wasn't as funny. Also, Matthew is a sweetheart. Not 100% sweetheart, though. He had a few jackass moves here
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lol, favorites
I listened to this audiobook, and the narrator was AMAZING! His voice is so sexy and funny! His name is Deacon Lee, btw :). and I'm going to listen to EVERYTHING he has ever narrated! :):):)
Brenna
Aug 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, romantic, series, the-gigs

I went back and forth several times about whether or not I was going to read this one. Tangled was a stand out book for me, but Twisted left a bad taste in my mouth. Ultimately, I decided to give it a try, but I was very hesitant. I think my reluctance actually helped, I liked this book much more than I expected to!

This book is about Matthew, one of Drew’s best friends and Dee, Kate’s best friend. It takes place during the time that Tangled is going on and while we knew they ended up
Lucinda Claire
Jun 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Question: What do author Emma Chase and Mary Poppins have in common?

Tamed is the third novel in the Tangled series by Emma Chase. I have to be honest, I wasn’t really sure what to expect with this one. We have had quite a measure of variety with this series, and the author has done that yet again.

Matthew, you may recall, is the co-worker and like-a-brother friend of Drew Evans, and Delores, or Dee, as she prefers to be called, is Kate’s childhood friend (Tangled 1 and 2). The two meet in book
Fifty Shades of R...: JULY 2014 BOTM ~ Tamed by Emma Chase 16 84 Jul 29, 2014 04:17PM

• Rusty Nailed (Cocktail, #2)
  • Mai Tai'd Up (Cocktail, #4)
  • Screwdrivered (Cocktail, #3)
  • Last Call (Cocktail, #4.5)
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside
  • Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1)
  • Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2)
  • Dark Wild Night (Wild Seasons, #3)
  • Beautiful Secret (Beautiful Bastard, #4)
  • Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard, #3)
  • Bossman
  • Dirty Rowdy Thing (Wild Seasons, #2)
  • Beautiful Boss (Beautiful Bastard, #4.5)
  • Beautiful Bitch (Beautiful Bastard, #1.5)
  • Beautiful (Beautiful Bastard, #5)
  • The Unidentified Redhead (Redhead, #1)
  • Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard, #2.5)
  • Sweet Filthy Boy (Wild Seasons, #1)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Emma Chase writes contemporary romance filled with heat, humor and heart. Her stories are known for their clever banter, sexy, swoon-worthy moments, and hilariously authentic male POV’s. Emma’s novels have been translated in over twenty languages around the world.

Emma lives in New Jersey with her amazing husband, two awesome children, and two

Tangled (4 books)
  • Tangled (Tangled, #1)
  • Twisted (Tangled, #2)
  • Tied (Tangled, #4)
“Because the greatest part of a road trip isn’t arriving at your destination. It’s all the wild stuff that happens along the way.” 57 likes
“Life is a short, wild ride. Don't try to put the brakes on, don't over-analyze or try to control it. If you're lucky, like I was, you'll find that perfect someone who'll sit next to you and hold your hand through every curve, every up and down.” 29 likes