Start by marking “Rockstar Daddy (Decoy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Rockstar Daddy (Decoy, #1)

Rockstar Daddy

(Decoy #1)

Kendal Moore and Jax Parker met when they were eighteen. Two years later, they're together and are very much in love. At the age of twenty Kendal finds out she's pregnant, she knows she has to make the right choice.

Her Boyfriend, Jax is in an up and coming rock band called Decoy. Kendal knows that if she keeps the baby Jax will do right by her and support her all the way.
Published August 1st 2013 by K.T.Fisher

♠ Becka & Cerys ♠ | Spitfire Reviews
My review is nothing personal to the author, it's just some cold hard honesty.

This was seriously the 2nd worst book I've ever read (of almost 800 I have rated on Goodreads)
When I saw the blurb I was super excited to get to read the book, but right from the very beginning the spelling/grammar/editing was literally so bad that I had to reread almost every page of the book meaning it took me twice as long as it should have. Seriously, SPELL CHECK IS YOUR FRIEND, PEOPLE! Some of the sentences were s
Markéta
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was ok
1.5 stars!**

Okaaay. Someone should hire an editor and that someone is not me. I hope that there was some mistake and I did get some wrong copy, because I really don't know how anyone could publish this.

Correct spelling was almost non-existent and I could count the commas on one hand.

The whole book seemed like it was written by a ten year old. The storyline itself was good, but it was written in really plain way and it was way too straight forward and bare. No deep thoughts or anything. Just she
Tana
Jan 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rockstar Daddy (Decoy #1) by K.T. Fisher

This is the first book I’ve read by K.T. Fisher and I was intrigued by the book description. K.T. Fishers plot and characters were well thought out, the story was easy to read, story flowed extremely well, I finished the book in one evening.

The story begins with Kendal, here we begin to understand how much she loves Jax, ending things with Jax isn't easy for her especially finding out she is pregnant and knowing what he would do, she decides not to tell h
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝

photo giphy-15_zps263ff539.gif

photo giphy-14_zpsc75ab1c1.gif

CLIFFY!!! *shakes head* Not interesting!

This book is about rockstar JAX <3

photo giphy-8_zps16d610f1.gif

Jax and Kendall were a cute couple and Jax was in making to become a rock star and his band was making the name. Kendall decides that Jax needs to stay on with his band and that lifestyle, hence she leaves.

photo giphy-9_zpsd7e51cce.gif

Either of them can get them out their heads, after 4 years, they meet again... and there is a secret that Kendall has been keeping it from Jax!
Now that the secret is shared, the book ends.......

There were parts i
✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿
I skipped so many conversations among friends because I wanted to just get to the part wherein the main characters would meet again. It eventually came, but not soon enough. I wanted to see what will happen when Jax finds out about the kid, but hey, the heroine just became so stubborn and ignored everyone's advice of telling the dad right away. It's also weird that all the drama fit into maybe 2 days near the end? Exhausting really.
Dianne
Feb 15, 2014 rated it liked it
3.25 stars. So, I loved the synopsis more than I loved that actual book. The main reason that I was so turned off from the book was that for more than half of it, Jax and Kendal do not reunite. That made the book completely DRAGGED on! I kept reading and holding on because hoping they would meet soon, and after the billionth time that Jax or Kendal said they had to find each other but didn't, I started to skim the book. I hate doing that because I feel like I would miss some key parts. But, I di ...more
Sharm
Nov 30, 2013 rated it did not like it
I liked the blurb more then the whole story itself. Honestly, the concept of the story was good but it was too draggy, lots of parts were pointless with spelling errors and the most important part of the story that people expects to read comes at the end part of the book & then has to wait for the next book to find out what happens. Im sorry but this book was really disappointing and not to mention frustrating.
Shakira
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: rockstar
Jesus Christ the typos almost killed me.
Louise BookbestiesUK
Jan 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, blog-arcs
My first thoughts when coming across this book were- ''Oh my.......Look at that cover!!'' Seriously I'd buy a 400 page book if that guys image was on every single page!

This book crashed right into the story, which I really liked, it was straight to the point- Kendal had just discovered she was pregnant. She was pregnant with Jax's child. Not exactly a bad thing as she knew damn well that he would support her and be there for her and the baby, they loved each other. But that itself was a problem
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
3.5 whisper shout stars...
I must say that I'm really glad that I read the prequel first. The memories of Jax & Kendall's first meeting and how they fell in love along with all his sexy caveman dirty-talkin' helped me get through this book. I was hoping for more of the same, but unfortunately this book is just a stepping stone in their relationship and we didn't get to the dirty-talkin' yet.

It starts off with the results of a pregnancy test and then skips forward 4 years. Now we are in the pr
Steffi
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was ok
To be honest... I didn't like the book!

I bought this book because I love Rockstar stories and I love stories about a father who meets his child for the first time for whatever reason... and this book combines both.

I am sure that I would have like the book if it wouldn't have been so fast. It was more like:
Now this is happening, then this is happening, this happens next and then this is happening.
I am not sure how to explain it, it seemed to me like the author wanted to continue the story as fas
Violet
Mar 20, 2014 rated it did not like it
I can't believe how many people liked this book!! It was poorly edited, and lots of scenes that could have been easily cut out weren't. It goes through and explains every single detail of every single day, then occasionally skips a month, then continues. It is in desperate need of a good editor. I am so unimpressed by this book that I can't even articulate it with full sentences and proper grammar. The book (I refused to all it a novel) is quite a bit longer than average and by the end, they hav ...more
PhrasingComplex
Look, there's no doubt that there is some poor English teacher out there who wept themselves to sleep each night.

The homonyms were COMPLETELY messed up.

What really got me, though? The use of the word "His" in place of "He's".
Quite frankly, the grammar was downright embarrassing.

It was long-winded, repetitive and often tedious. There was more filler than there was substance.

Oh! And 3-year-olds don't go to school.
Sep 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
When the ending came I was growling because that just couldn't be the end. But, yep, it was. A cliffhanger. How I hate those. Right at a very crucial part I might add. Now I'm dying to know what happened and I have to wait. Curses.
Akyraa
Aug 05, 2013 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: no-one
ah...what to say about this...bad writing...bad grammar...no editing...seriously...what are authors up to these days...can't they get their novels edited before publishing them...
Jessie
Aug 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
ok I really don't like the clifhanger !! I hope I don't have to wait long for book 2 !!
Felicity 'flick'
Sep 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it... Can not wait to find out what happens hopefully some happily ever after
Antonella
May 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Just okay read with lot of ups and downs in writing and characters.
Merrie
Sep 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Lordy, I'm so torn on this review. I first read this book back in October 2013 and at that time, I loved this book. Since it was so long ago that I read it, I figured I needed a good re-read in order to write a review. I don't really want to give everything away in the first paragraph, so let's get started.

Book #1 in this series is going to focus on the relationship between Kendal Moore and Jax Parker and will be told through both POV's. Kendal and Jax fell met and fell in love while they were i
Diane
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Fallen for Books

Kendal’s life is satisfying as she works a job she loves, is a loving mother to her four-year old son Finlay and enjoys the love and friendship of family and close friends. She is relatively happy but realizes after ending a relationship with a really good guy that she really hadn’t stopped loving Finlay’s father. Young and unsure, Kendal made the decision to not tell Jax he was going to be a father – instead, breaking off their relationship to allow him to pursue hi
Lisa
Oct 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
A second chance with your first love makes for an amazing story. Add in a secret that has been kept that is life changing and you know you're in for a ride.

Kendal and Jax were and still remain in love with each other. Kendal let Jax follow his dream as a rockstar and let him go. Now he's back and still wants her but the secret she has kept could drive a permanent wedge between them.

This was a great read. K.T has created a highly enjoyable story, with great characters and kept it on point. This w
Saskia 'follow my shoes' Smith
Oct 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the book, though it seemed to take ages before they meet up again, which made some parts a bit pointless, but it still plods along nicely. But once you get in to the actual story line (when they meet again) it is really good, it's a shame it takes until half way through the book nail the good parts start. Setting those aside it is a nice book and a decent story line, Over all I did enjoy it. I will recommend it to anyone who wants a good story line, nice smooth read!
Kym
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. Kendall & Jax are a great couple. This book had me on edge the whole time. I was frustrated at how long it took Kendall to tell Jax her secret though. It took the whole damn book, but the story kept me captivated. Enjoyed all their friends too. Finley was so cute. There is a cliffhanger & l'm so glad l can go straight into the next book.
L. Mertz
Sep 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book the story & characters are great. It needs to be edited a bit more and then I'd think it would be perfect. Just a few minor typos & other editing problems. But its still a great story
Tammy Fisher
Aug 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
I would of luved to give this book 5 stars as the basis 4 a fantastic series is all there characters storyline but the editing needs to be done so bad I hope this can be corrected in book 2 because I really liked the storyline so this is why I had to give it 4 stars
K.A. Jones
Aug 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
K.T. Fisher has created some great characters and a fantastic story line.
I can't wait for the next book.
Tonya
Aug 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This ia a wonderful must read first book. I can't wait for the rest of JAx and Kendall's story and the rest of the Decoy crew. Great job!
Amber
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rock-star
I really enjoyed reading this I think sometimes the story line was kind of slow but that being said I really enjoyed this book ... and I am looking forward to reading the full series .. :)
Theresa
Aug 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Apart from what I've already written this is a really enjoyable story .....& yes I will be looking out for the next one
Karen
Jul 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: rocker
The plot is three, maybe four stars. The spelling and grammar made me want to cringe!!!! Did no one proof this author at all??? It is such a shame :-(
  • Rock Bottom (Bullet, #2)
  • Just A Step Away
  • Her Bad Boy Billionaire Lover
  • Love Exactly
  • Inferno (Phoenix Rising Rock Band, #1)
  • Everybody Falls (Wynter's Vicious, #1)
  • Access Restricted (Access, #2)
  • Love of a Rockstar (Love of a Rockstar, #1)
  • Rockin' the Heart (Hot Wired #1)
  • Escaping Me (Shaft on Tour, #1)
  • Alluring Turmoil (Bayou Stix, #1)
  • Enticing Interlude (Tempest, #2; Black Cat Records, #5)
  • Fight for Love (Hot Latin Men, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Unlikely Bride (The Billionaire's Bride, #1)
  • All Grown Up
  • Exclusive Engagement (Rock Arrangement, #4; The Lonely Kings, #1.4)
  • Heartstrings (Singing to the Heart book #1)
  • Passionate Bid (Blue-Eyed Four, #1)
K.T Fisher is a British romance author and mostly writes about hot, delicious men. Her books are packed with hot suspense and thrilling dangers, add her signature erotic scenes and you have a steaming romance that you have to read.
Ever since K.T Fisher released her first book, Rockstar Daddy she hasn't been able to stop and has since released many books that are loved by many.

If K.T Fisher isn't

Decoy (4 books)
  • Rockstar's Girl (Decoy, #2)
  • Rockstar's Angel (Decoy, #3)
  • Rockstar's Temptation (Decoy #4)