Start by marking “Surrender to Me (I Surrender, #2)” as Want to Read:
Surrender to Me (I Surrender, #2)

Surrender to Me

(I Surrender #2)

Ava Thompson left her one true love, Jasper White, to unearth her destiny. It was the only way for Ava to grow into the woman she’s always wanted to become.

Sadly, that destiny has led her back to the place that broke her … Singapore.

And more importantly, it has led her back to the man who broke her … Harper.

Ava is no longer the scared, lost girl sh
Published October 21st 2013 by theEDGEbooks (first published October 20th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Surrender to Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surrender to Me

Monica James
Aug 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I SURRENDER SERIES by Monica James

Surrender to Jasper White.

Genre: New Adult

Cover Design: Marisa-Rose Shor, Cover Me Darling

Surrender To Me (Book #2)

Amazon- http://tinyurl.com/mf5k44x

B&N- http://bit.ly/XX2p1D

Smashwords- http://bit.ly/1B9aXBK

description
Patrycja
Sep 17, 2013 rated it really liked it

Story of Ava and Jasper captivated me from the beginning. Incredibly sexy, romantic and passionate, I Surrender, first installment in Monica James’ Trilogy was fantastic read, and I sincerely couldn’t wait to get more of it. So imagine my giddiness when I finally dove into Surrender To Me. Full of hope, guesses and through constant fan girling I locked myself in my room and started to dream, er… read about me and Jasper Ava and Jasper.

Yet, my anticipation didn’t get me totally ready for this roller c
Hazeline Paddock-Ng
Aug 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Surrender to Me by Monica James
Reviewed by Lady H.

*****5 Phenomenal, Truly Brilliant, Unbelievably Amazing, Heart-Wrenching, Edge Gripping, Emotional, Definitely Frustrating, What-The-Fuck, Nail-Biting, Explosive, Singaporelicious and Ever-So-Loving Jasper Stars!!!!!!!

“Life never turns out how you plan. Once you reach a crossroad in your life, the path you choose sends you on a spiral of the unknown.” ~ Ava

“Surrender to me.” ~ Jasper
“I surrender.”
Marisa Shor
Oct 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
6 stars!!!! This is not your happy little love story. This is as real as it gets. There's heartbreak, there's problems and issues that need to be dealt with, emotions that are completely true to life. It will leave you guessing the entire time you are reading, just wondering how everything is actually going to pan out. And I'll say it again, everything you think, just throw it right out the window, because this is not what you were expecting.. it's better.

Read my full review HERE: http://illbereading.blogspot.com/2013...
Nadyrah
Mar 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story is good but there is no need to mention the term cerulean eyes every two pages. Nobody talks like that....nobody
Tina
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow! So much happens and comes to light in this book. I wanted to slap Ava quite a few times !! In the end she made me happy and finally made the right choice before it was too late.
Cocktails and Books
I love this series. I feel in love with Jasper White. There was just something about this quiet, broody lead singer that captured me from the very moment we met in in I SURRENDER. In SURRENDER TO ME, we have a different Jasper. Once who is struggling with this feelings for Ava and what they lost, versus being willing to put all that aside to be her friend.

This entry into the series begins six months after the end of I SURRENDER. Ava has been back in Singapore going to school and we m
Bianca
Aug 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This review can also be found here: http://brittanyandbiancablabbooks.blo...

I was provided an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Something told me this would be a FIVE star read. I knew it the moment I read the synopsis. Monica James you were always a favorite author of mine, but now you are on the ‘buy anything she writes’ shelf!

This book gave me chills. It gave me all the FEELS. Every time Jasper spoke, it was with conviction, and it made me fall for him more and more each time. The book picks up a
Cristina
Shelves: favorites
Once again My girl Monica has delivered an insane book!

Surrender to Me is nothing short of 5 stars! If these markings could go any higher she would be top notch! This is amazing, sexy, brilliantly written, keeps you on the edge of your seat!

From start to finish i was once again completely and utterly consumed with everything Jasper White. From his eyes to his dimples down to his combat boots! He is like a drug!

I did not think i could love him more than i already did, but damn
Kelley
Oct 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Surrender To Me Review – 5 Stars

Well Monica you did it again. I’m salivating over Jasper and I want more! I cannot wait until the 3rd book is released.

Besides my blatant addiction to anything that has to do with Jasper White, I was completely captivated from the moment I read page 1 until the very end. It has been a long time since a series has captured my attention and been able to keep me enthralled.

I felt every emotion in this book as I did in the first book. I was angry, pissed, upset, ha
Jeanine
Aug 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
O.M.G. I am loving me some JASPER! When knowing the 1st book in a series rocks me and there are two more to go, I often wonder just how the author can make the 2nd book hang in there with the 1st one. Well Monica James, you did it. Harper!!! Good grief I didn't see any of that coming! Once again he lived up to his rep! I love Veronica with her direct to the gut comments! And the heat you could feel between Jasper and Ava was off the charts!I was so thrilled with how this one ended and can not wa ...more
Nikia
Oct 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars, ten fingers, ten toes, an arm, a leg and two ribs..... Monica James you are now top author in my book.... I fell in love with Ava and Jasper in book one. Never in my wildest dreams did I see this twisted plot... I never want to hear the name Harper again... Please finish book three quickly....
Julie Post
Oct 27, 2013 rated it it was ok
Okay...so I got the fist book...didn't really like it and still got this book. I'm still asking myself why? I'm a sucker for rockstar romances? Second chance love? I found Harper's character hard to believe and Ava and Jasper still irritating. I guess I wanted to like this book but just couldn't!
Amber Pell
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Holy wow! I effin' loved it. Gosh I need the third one like now! There were times if I could have strangled them both I would have but it was worth it in the end. I really hope we don't have to wait until March for the third. I'm not sure if I'll make it.
Lisa Survillas
Jan 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Can not even say how much emotion is packed into this book. There are moments I want to slap Ava, a lot of them. Then there are moments I want to slap Jasper. I was stunned at the way this story begins, floored, angry! I can't wait for book 3. I need more!!!
Torill
I <3
Lydia H
Aug 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Review will be posted during the Blog a Tour
Nicole Koeneman-george
Sep 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Why why why Monica must I have to wait for the rest of the story?!? But... Loved it and can't wait to finish Ava and Jasper's story : )
Sandy S
Nov 21, 2013 rated it really liked it

SURRENDER TO ME is the second storyline in Monica James’s contemporary, new adult romance series focusing on Ava Thompson and Jasper White. This instalment commences approximately four months following the end of I Surrender when Ava returns to the United States to stand up in her best friend’s wedding.

In the intervening four months the storyline changes dramatically. When we last left Ava and Jasper, they had pledged their undying love for one another as
Michelle Turner
Aug 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMFG im blown away , i loved this and i mean LOVED this book (((sigh))) review to come ...

This is a review I HAVE TO WRITE i was absolutely blown away with this book!! From the first few pages it had me sitting at the edge of my seat, eyes bugging out, mouth hanging open followed by a " what the fuck" tumbling from my mouth ( excuse my french lol ) but i was seriously taken aback by a huge surprise i really didn't see coming and not in a good way either!! ( you will understand when y
Christa
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing

I don't think I have ever started a book and instantly wanted to throw my e-reader across the room within the first couple of pages, until Surrender to Me. What the French toast!!!!! Granted things ended kind of in a state of limbo with Ava and Jasper in I Surrender, but REALLY AVA?!!? REALLY?!?!?! If the ability to smack a fictional character actually existed, I would love to have smacked her a few times....We knew that when she went back to Singapore that Harper would be a factor, but what she
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
Spoiler-free review. Slight cliff hanger. I highly recommend reading book I Surrender (Book #1) prior reading Surrender to Me (Book #2). 4.5 stars.

Where are all of these amazing new book releases coming from lately? Down under! I love Aussie writer Monica James and her Surrender series.
Surrender to Me (Surrender Book #2)is my favorite book out of the two. I am going to remain spoiler free here and top line my review. Surrender to Me picks up right where book one left off. Ava is in
Tammy McGowan
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star, arcs, beta-reads

I hounded Monica for the arc of book 2 and I got it! AND, I was pissed off within the first few sentences. Why? Well, I cannot reveal that major detail because it would simply and in the famous words of River Song from 'Doctor Who', "spoilers." (Yes, I am a Whovian but I digress.)
When I started reading this my mouth was agape and blood pressure went up an up. I immediately went to messenger and sent Monica this, "WHY?! What did you do? Why? Tell me it changes! TELL ME!" And what did this littl
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
JASPER WHITE....... JASPER WHITE.... BE STILL MY HEART! I LOVE JASPER WHITE AND POE!

Can I just say that Monica I love you but DAM this book had me so frustrated and angry because Ava was being a straight lace biatch and made me want to jump through the book and slapped the bloody hell out of her! Lord I love Jasper so much. He is a man that I would love to clone because he is so loving and caring and he put his heart out there for Ava and she acted like an immature biatch! I tell you
Honeybee
Oct 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: warms-my-cockles, wtf
4.5 STARS!!!!
I have to start by telling you I devoured this book in one day. It was a roller coaster of angst!!!
In book one I Surrender our heroine Ava is on her way back home to L.A. heartbroken. In book two she's also on her back home to L.A. HEARTBROKEN! Say what?!?! I know. I was like what the hell happened? Ava is heading home for her bestie V's wedding, and dreading seeing Jasper again after months of separation. But as soon as she lays eyes on the only man she's truly ever loved she realizes. She'
Allie
Aug 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh Monica! Monica Monica! I thought we subconsciously agreed not to cause me a heart attack for like of the book! Again, I love the opening scene with the flight attendant announcement, I don’t know why but it is like your signature for this book. So anyway, I am reading and then I am confused I am like umm wait what! I reread the pages just to make sure and I am like SERIOUSLY! NO! NO! NO!! I went ghetto for a minute! I was mad at Monica, Ava, the flight attendant, and the fool sitting next to ...more
Fiona Wilson

Having absolutely loved book 1 I couldn't wait to get stuck into book 2, and I wasn't disappointed.

However I was a little bit angry at times! Mainly because as Ava returns to LA 6 months after leaving it, and Jasper, behind she returns with Harper!! Seriously? I actually on reading the first few pages messaged the author saying, and I quote, "omg she's getting married to Harper?? I can't wait to see how that happened and I'm going to be reading late yet again lol"
I then proceed
Stacey Medak
Dec 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a 5 Star Book for me! I would give more if there was an option!

It honestly took me longer to read this because I would stop reading it so it wouldn't end. Is that wierd? Probably! I wanted to keep reading about Jasper and Ava.

I was a little confused at the beginning and was wondering WTH Ava, what are you doing with Harper??? I was not happy AT ALL! But I get it. NOT! lol

Ok, so I love how the Author Monica went from past to present to give us the back story of how things went down and
Divas BookBlog
Oct 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Surrender To Me by Monica James is finally here and we couldn't get enough of it! This is the second book in Monica's I Surrender series so if you haven't yet, go get book one, I Surrender right now!

Lord! I didn't think it was possible but once again I have managed to fall deeper in love with Jasper White! Only in my wildest dreams has such a rock god like Jasper sang his way into my Diva heart making me want to Surrender to his every whim! Unfortunately in Surrender To Me - book two in the ser
Denita Kee
Oct 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
spoiler alert beware!!!!! Omg I absolutely loved this book. I never thought I could love Jasper more but I definitely do after this book. He never gave up on Ava or stopped loving her. He wrote her letters and sent her flowers every single day. But that bastard Harper made her think the flowers were from him and he shredded the letters. Then he forged a letter from Jasper saying he was over her. He tricked her into agreeing to marry him. The bastard! When Ava goes home to Los Angeles for her bes ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Songbird (Songbird, #1)
  • Misplaced Trust (Misjudged, #2)
  • Love Square (Love Square, #1)
  • Rage (The Sound Wave Series, #2)
  • Saved by You (By You, #2)
  • All That He Loves, Volume 2 (The Billionaire's Seduction, #5)
  • Unbearable (Undescribable, #2)
  • Broken Truth (Broken Hearts, #1)
  • Char
  • Ending a Torn Past (Journey, #2)
  • Crushing Summer
  • Without You (Stripped, #1.5)
  • Lovely
  • Remember Love (The Forever Love Series, #1)
  • Finding Willow (Hers, #2)
  • Finding You (Finding, #1)
  • Unexpected Chance (Chance, #1)
  • Wasted Heart (Ruining, #3)
Monica James spent her youth devouring the works of Anne Rice, William Shakespeare, and Emily Dickinson.
When she is not writing, Monica is busy running her own business, but she always finds a balance between the two. She enjoys writing honest, heartfelt, and turbulent stories, hoping to leave an imprint on her readers. She draws her inspiration from life.
She is a bestselling author in the

I Surrender (4 books)
  • I Surrender (I Surrender #1)
  • Surrendered (I Surrender #3)
  • White (I Surrender #4)