Start by marking “Bound Angel” as Want to Read:
Bound Angel

Bound Angel

(Bound Angel #1)

When Alex married her childhood sweetheart Gary, she had no idea he ran an exclusive sex club for the rich and beautiful. But gradually drawn into his life she discovers her own inner desires and pleasures to the point that Gary worries he will lose her. Then the charming Harry, who Alex has a crush on, interviews for the club, unleashing a chain of events that no one ...more
Published August 1st 2013 by Not So Noble Books

To ask other readers questions about Bound Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound Angel

Start your review of Bound Angel
Donna
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: paranormal
This was a really hard book for me to finish. Not what I expected at all. There was nothing sensual about it. Alex was very immature in her reaction about her husbands "secret" life even after she went out and did what she did. It didn't make sense to me how her husband could keep all this a secret and how she could claim to be so furious about it all only to plunge right into it herself. What she does when her husband is in the hospital was just wrong too. So many things about this book threw ...more
Chris- Bookaddict
Aug 14, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: free-on-amazon
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 14, 2013 marked it as freebie
Recommended to Jacqueline's Reads by: Cap'n Heather.....Aarrrrrrr
Ashley
May 23, 2017 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book but it got a little to weird for me at the end.
Erica
DID NOT FINISH; ENDED AT 32%

I hate to admit that I can't finish a book. This one is the third book on my DNF shelf. But I realized that at about the 32% mark I was tapping my finger to turn the pages on my Kindle faster and faster and thinking about other books I'd rather be reading, and I realized that my reading time is just too precious to spend time reading this. I had high hopes for this. It's a great cover. But the editing is really, REALLY atrocious. The plot does not flow well at all. I
Taylor Davenport
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was ok
I'm sorry to say I gave up reading this book at 55%. If I'm honest, I can't say there was anything wrong with it...but there wasn't anything right with it either. It wasn't as well written as it could have been, was rushed in places but wasn't difficult to read.

This book read like a British version of FSOG - just skipping to the point after marriage and involving more people.

I couldn't identify with the main character, and actually found her somewhat callous sleeping with her husband's best
Sarah Demaio
Sep 09, 2014 rated it did not like it
I've read a lot of books, I mean a lot and this is quite possibly one of those worst books I have ever read. I got to about 90% and the book just got too freaking dumb for me to even finish. The writing is horrible, the editing is horrible, the plot is horrible. It was just horrible. The author confused characters and made statements that just weren't physically possible, even the erotic scenes, which honestly should be heard to mess up we're horrible. If I could give this less than one star I ...more
Jamie Hamaker
Apr 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I would have loved to give this book 5 stars. The only reason I didn't is because of the lack of editing and proofreading. It was hard at times what was being read, and I had to back to the beginning of the sentence or paragraph.
Otherwise, this was a great read. Perfect for a summer read at the beach, or on the boat. I fell in love with the characters, and their connection in the book. You could really feel their love for each other.
I would recommend this book to friends.
Now off to read Book 2,
Tasha
Aug 29, 2014 rated it liked it
It was okay. Trust me when I say it was more sex than anything. You didn't get the why the bad guy did what he did. I mean most psycho's have some story other than the feeble "you took my girl from me" but then he had the wrong guy. Really!!! You don't know who stole you girl? Where do the do that at? Anyway, other than that it was a whole lot of sex. I like BDSM personally so I was fine with this book. If you are not, then skip this book.
Heather Husler
Aug 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
I did enjoy this book. It wasn't as erotic as I imagined it to be. Some of the story was a little bit silly and far fetched and the choice of names could have been better thought out, (Gary, Harry etc). It did have quite a few mistakes, such as missing words and wrong character names mentioned. Overall a good read.
Hayley Barlow
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this so much. Starts with a story of bored house wife intruged with bdsm which her enquring mind leads her to club run by her husbsnd , this however turns into so much more which just blew me away . Claire mixed the sensual and parnormal toghter very well, yes I said parnormal I wont spoil how it gets to that part .this is a fantastic read one I could not put down.
Chande
Aug 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'm not really sure what to say about this book. it was not what I expected. if you're looking for a paranormal read this book is not for you. nothing paranormal happens till near the end of the book. Now if your looking for BDSM with love involved then this is a book you would enjoy. It is free for the kindle right now.
Karen
Oct 10, 2013 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book in many ways. But to me it was two separate story lines. There was as erotic tale and a paranormal tale. But interesting. And the end was sort of OK I'm a ghost an angel I'm staying on earth The End. The sex was hot and erotic. And I didn't care for his secret life of not telling his Wife. But over all it wasn't bad and I keep reading.
Renee Hood
Nov 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
It says that this is a paranormal book but really it's a regular love story with a touch of paranormal about 70% of the way in.
Leigh Baird
Aug 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Maria
Aug 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Not at all what I expected. Enjoyed the erotica aspect and her finding out and trying new things. The paranormal stuff didn't even come into play until near the end.
Jjamieson1
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Really good book. Naughty and thrilling stuff.
Cathy Rooney jones
Mar 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
this was a really good book. had to keep reading just to find out what was happening didn't expect the ending to end the way it did nut good book. Will buy bound demon
Hannah
Sep 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
I felt like this book had some originality and it certainly had moments of suspense. However, this book needed a little more editing.
Mammatess
Nov 09, 2013
SandyL
Nov 03, 2013
Lindis
rated it did not like it
Aug 21, 2013
Di
Oct 01, 2015
Jessica
Aug 31, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I'm just starting out on this dream of mine, one I have had for many years but never had the nerve to go for it.

Now I'm obsessed, and loving every minute of its ups and downs.

I married with three young children, whom I love to bits.

I love playing and spending time with my children and hanging out with friends where we can have a laugh and put the world to rights.

Bound Angel (2 books)