Start by marking “A Hostile Takeover” as Want to Read:
A Hostile Takeover

A Hostile Takeover

The Bluezone: Somewhere deep within this last bastion of democratic society, segregated from the chaotic slums and destitute refugee camps, lurks a technology that could either push civilization further into the abyss, or bring forth its salvation.

Struggling to save his innovative hybrid techno-finance company from malign threats leftover from twenty-two years of severe
Published August 1st 2013 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about A Hostile Takeover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Hostile Takeover

Start your review of A Hostile Takeover
Lisa Hapney
Oct 01, 2014 rated it liked it
I was provided with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. I never imagined when I started this blog that it would take me a year to get around to reading something, but it has. Nevertheless, this was a really good story. It was action packed and moved at a good pace. Unfortunately, the copy I received had numerous misspelled words, incorrect word usage, missing words and the like. Though this made me pause at many points, I did enjoy the story and found myself invested in the ...more
Derek
Aug 21, 2013 marked it as wont-read
Shelves: sf
I was really enjoying the story, but this book is entirely unedited. I forced myself to the halfway point, but it was getting harder and harder to read.  Poor grammar and vocabulary (bonus points for actually knowing the meaning of "decimate" were lost again for "mute point"), misspellings, continuity, and even a little really reprehensible mysogyny.

I'll happily read & review it if it ever gets edited.
Roland  Hagge
Sep 03, 2014
Steve Bancroft
Mar 18, 2015
Nicole Buchholz
marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2017
Making Connections: 1532. A HOSTILE TAKEOVER by Bill Kandiliotis 3 20 Aug 08, 2013 10:12PM