Start by marking “Onyx Shadows (Catnip and Cauldrons #2)” as Want to Read:
Onyx Shadows (Catnip and Cauldrons #2)

Onyx Shadows

(Catnip and Cauldrons #2)

When Onyx meets another werecat on the run, she learns she's not alone. At first she's thrilled to meet other shifters in her predicament, but something isn't right. Could it be they're on the same side after all?

While vacationing in Rome with her wizard boyfriend Cole—and enjoying more than the sights—Onyx Knight meets another werecat on the run. Kipp reveals that
ebook
Published August 2nd 2013 by Breathless Press

To ask other readers questions about Onyx Shadows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Onyx Shadows

Start your review of Onyx Shadows (Catnip and Cauldrons #2)
Liz
"Cole was her rock, her lover...her everything."
description

Onyx Shadows is the second book in the Catnip and Cauldrons series. Cole and Onyx are back and after everything they have been through there is nothing that will keep them apart. Onyx is discovering who she is and with Cole by her side, she finds happiness as she has never known. As Cole and Onyx travel to Rome, they see the real depth of their love and the deep passion they share. While overseas, Onyx meets other shifters and discovers that
Autumn Lake
Nov 06, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Onyx Shadows is available for pre-order on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2eMPdFy
Anita
Nov 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this follow-up to Onyx Night.
Spoilers!
A lot more action than the first book. Onyx and Cole visit Rome and there is a scene there that absolutely made me cry my eyes out. Any time a book makes me cry, it's an auto-five star!

We meet more cat-shifters and learn more about their world. More characters to fall in love with! I can't wait for the next one! Not as steamy (but still pretty hot!) as the first one, but much more story here instead of just smexing makes it a good read.
Midnight Bloom
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite sequels to a paranomal I loved! I always worry that follow-up books won't be as good as the original, but Onyx Shadows is every bit as awesome (and even better really) than Onyx Night.
New characters are introduced giving me hope that this series will grow and continue.
Night
Aug 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of paranormal romance, cat shifters
Perfect sequel to Onyx Night! Touching, exciting and still sexy as hell!
Iza
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"You're everything," he whispered."

Major swooning happened with this book! Cole was amazing *insert many hearts* Don't tell Wrath, though.

This one isn't as fast-paced as book 1; it's a more laid-back one. The story line just flows, there's enough drama to make you want more - there was a time or two I wanted to smack one particular character, if you'll read it you'll understand.

Cole takes Nyx on a trip to Rome - I know, right? - and there they meet another cat shifter, thus finding out quite a
Grace
Apr 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Second book in this series, even better than the first.
More action, new characters and still lots of hot lovin'!
Oh, and catshifters who actually spend time, you know...being CATS!
I can't wait for the next one!

Chris Murray
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love is the Ultimate Power

This is the second book in a series. It is the continuation of Onyx and Cole's story. This one was full of questions. Who is really the bad guy? What is going to happen with the ever changing powers? Just a wonderful story.
Amber
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Onyx and Cole’s story
Anne Jenkins
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this just as much as the first in the series. This author has yet to write something I don't enjoy. Loved the characters, well written as always.
Carrie Owens
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Loved these books. Turning into cat and having wizard lover should not be easies thing in a girls life. Is there more books coming?
Tammy
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
As the second installment in the Catnip & Cauldrons trilogy, this was just as good as the first!! It has mystery and action and hotness all in an interesting story that I really enjoyed!! I definitely recommend you pick this up!! It does end in a cliff hanger, but don't worry, part 3 Feral Escape will be out soon!!! I look forward to see how this ends!!
Nothing but Sexy Books Blog
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Everything I loved about the first one, but more! More Onyx and Cole. More shifters. More action.
Julia Rivas
Jul 14, 2014
Nelly May68
Oct 20, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Debt Collector (The Debt Collector, #1)
  • Her Rock Star Friends ( A Reverse Harem Romance )
  • Ruined
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Defending Everly (Mountain Mercenaries, #5)
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Ruined (His For A Week, #5)
  • Ravenous (Steel Brothers Saga #11)
  • Lethal Balance (Sons of the Survivalist, #2)
  • The Hot MC: A Biker Motorcycle Club Romance Series
  • Love, Loyalty & Mayhem: A Motorcycle Club Romance Anthology
  • Spirit Ascendancy (The Gateway Trilogy, #3)
  • Spirit Prophecy (The Gateway Trilogy, #2)
Autumn is the author of the popular Lost Kings MC series. She prefers to write her romances on the classier side of dirty, and she's a sucker for a filthy-talking, demanding alpha male hero. The bigger the better.

Her past lives include baking cookies, slinging shoes, and practicing law. She's an active member of her local chapter of Romance Writers of America.

Autumn was born and raised in upstate

Catnip and Cauldrons (3 books)
  • Onyx Night (Catnip and Cauldrons #1)
  • Feral Escape (Catnip and Cauldrons #3)