Start by marking “Death Management (Jack Bass Black Cloud Chronicles #3)” as Want to Read:
Death Management (Jack Bass Black Cloud Chronicles #3)

Death Management

(Jack Bass Black Cloud Chronicles #3)

Health can be a deadly thing…

Dr. Jack Bass, MD, and his new love Janice move to a new city in attempt to start their life together. After narrowly escaping murder at the Southern Medical Center, Jack steers his career away from the hospital, taking a new promising position at a small healthcare company that provides support and assistance to people with serious medical i

Published December 26th 2013 (first published May 22nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Death Management, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death Management

Start your review of Death Management (Jack Bass Black Cloud Chronicles #3)
Tere Fredericks
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Incredible

Having read the first two in this series (and unfortunately part of book four so I know some of what happens, but not how) I am really excited to be reading this book. Already, although in Chapter 2, I am not disappointed.

I usually write my review as I read. Which means sometimes I will write something that won't make sense unless you read the book.

Here's the first: Jack surely loves eyes.

Once more, Dr. Dasso has knocked this book into a home run.

While I have read many story lines suc
Diane E
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Managed care?

Dr. Jack Bass has been working through his PTSD, a condition that is only able to be managed , not cured. In the years after Lori ' s death he has managed to find love with Janice, another nurse . After the fiasco from working at the medical center , he has taken a job as a medical director of a managed care company . He and Janice are married and she has been able to provide him with a stability to keep the demon PTSD at bay. There is a lot of violence in this story . Greedy "evil"
Newell
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Weak disconnected plot, written in segments and not put together, gratitutious profanity, I almost never just stop reading a book part way through but this one was just terrible. I think this is a perfect example of how Amazon's Self Publishing model can not only harm/annoy readers, but also harm potential authors, since they are not being mentored by the publisher. Ugg, do not get this one, free is way too expensive. ...more
chelepissbcglobal.net
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
FABULOUS FABULOUS FABULOUS

This was one of the best books I've read in a very long time. Just as I thought my heart would break something truly unexpected and wonderful happened. Read the book and find out what it was. You won't be disappointed. I highly, highly recommend this book. Happy reading.
Steve Hildebrand
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FANTASTIC!!

I really enjoyed this story and found it almost impossible to put down. The story was mesmerizing and definitely captured my attention. The characters are some of the best I have ever experienced in a book. I can't wait to read more books by this author = unbelievable imagination and talent!!
Bobirley Adams
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unpredictable

I read so many books each year that often I can predict what will happen. DEATH MANAGEMENT defied every prediction that I had with twists and unexpected turns. I liked the fast pace of the book and the way the conversations flowed as if real people were talking!
Rie Brosco
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I had a hard time putting this book down. The lading was an Amazing surprise. I can't wait to read the next one in the series.
Debbie Hathaway
Jun 07, 2017 rated it liked it
I was gifted this book and it turned out to be a good medical thriller. It makes you wonder about insurance and participating in medical protocols.
LANell
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Constantly Entertaining

This book was continuously keeping me interested. I enjoyed the humanity in the characters and their reactions. I was surprised at every turn. Very good!
Janet
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
really enjoyed reading this book and look forward to reading more from this author
Mark
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great blend of both, Medical point of view and suspense. This book is very gripping and wants you to read it till the end. I don’t want to give out anything but you if you love a good read for your time, this is one of them.

The Dr. Bass character written wonderfully, last book was good but this one takes it a notch above. The author does justice to the characters and gives a magnificent story.

A must read for all the fans out there, I highly recommend this book.

Good luck Edwin, waiting for your
Donna Ayers
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good Read

Enjoyed this book with it's constant twists and turns into Jack's mind. PTSD is a cruel illness, I have lived with someone who has been there. Looking forward to the next book.
Pam
Aug 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Action packed medical mystery

Quick read, grabs you from the beginning . The characters are real and likable except the nasty ones who are well developed . Jack is my favorite type of character, he is real, snarky with a caring soul. A must read
Anelle Ammons
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fun medical murder mystery.
Judy
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
book 3 Another great mystery, couldn't put it down. looking forward to the last book. ...more
Elaine  Howard
Apr 21, 2018
ron hebert
May 08, 2019
Carol Dietz
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gripping Read, Couldn't Put It Down

I couldn't wait to see what happens next! The story gets you hooked and you never see the surprise twist coming. A gripping read. A book I couldn't put down!
night owl

• Her Final Words
  • Ring of Thorns
  • Reversal
  • The Redemption Wall
  • Maddy's Justice (A Marc Kadella Legal Mystery Book 11)
  • Slave Tracks (The Redemption Wall Book 2)
  • The Redeemers Vow (The Redemption Wall Book 3)
  • The Chatterbox Killer (Fortune & Fernandez Serial Killer Thriller, #1)
  • Bow Season
  • Sufficient Evidence (Goodlove and Shek #2)
  • Forging the Nightmare (Dark Vigilante #1)
  • The Path Of The Nightmare (Dark Vigilante #2)
  • Carbon-14: The Shroud of Turin (Amari Johnston #1)
  • Fear the Nightmare (Dark Vigilante #3)
  • Butcher of Chamé: A Max Springer Novel
  • Enemies of My Fathers: A Max Springer Novel
  • Beneath the Surface (Sam Lawson #2)
  • Facing My Demons: A Max Springer Novel

Jack Bass Black Cloud Chronicles (7 books)
  • In the Line of Ire (Jack Bass Black Cloud Chronicles #1)
  • Past Aghast (Jack Bass Black Cloud Chronicles #2)
  • Don't Worry, You'll be Safe (Jack Bass Black Cloud Chronicles #4)
  • Do I Know You? (Jack Bass Black Cloud Chronicles #5)
  • Empty Promises (Jack Bass Black Cloud Chronicles #6)
  • Death Hub (Jack Bass Black Cloud Chronicles #7)