Start by marking “Freed by Fire” as Want to Read:
Freed by Fire

Freed by Fire

(Chicago in Love #1)

Emery Morgan is a writer.

She writes stories about a love she had never really experienced for herself. A love that was soul-soaring, heart-hammering...a love we only read about in books.

Published August 12th 2013 by Ashley Christine (first published August 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Freed by Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Freed by Fire

Angela
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, romance
*Spoiler Alert*First off I want to thank Ashley Christine for asking me to read her book. I love it! I Rating 5 +
I like that the story line is realistic and relatable and no cliffhanger :-) The story starts with Emery having to make funeral arrangements for her mother's passing. Reading about this topic is hard but the writing isn't depressing because the author added in memories and showed that Emery's mom was a strong women.
I like how the author developed the story, making the character’s fl
Laurynne Gouws
Aug 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Review Coming Soon

Free by Fire by Ashley Christine

Emery Morgan is a writer.

Emery dealt with the loss of her mother - a woman who was clothed in strength and who loved her daughter more than life. Emery’s husband, Matt, was unable to see past himself to help her in any way.

Donna ~
Aug 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 star review
(Received an ARC from the Author in exchange for an honest review)

Emery Morgan is a young writer, living in her hometown who has been married to her college crush, Matthew for 2 years. When we meet Emery she is grieving the recent loss of her mother.

I can tell you I didn’t like Matt from the start. He seemed detached and emotionally void when it came to Emery. Instead of taking the time to comfort his wife for the loss of her mother he takes her to dinner. Really?? Luckily her bes
Joy
Aug 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Ok so I received this ARC for an honest review!

So let's be honest, shall we? I'll start by saying I loved these characters. When we are introduced to Emery she is reeling from the loss of her Mother. She then finds out that her asshole husband, Matt is cheating on her. So she does what any self respecting woman would do. She puts her Mom's house on the market, files for divorce and moves to Chicago with her loyal best friend Maggie. Maggie is a great supporting character and I really enjoyed he
Vanna
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book for free in exchange for my review.

I just absolutely looooooved this book. 5 stars. Caid is definitely BB (book boyfriend) material! The story flow was great, characters were great, and it was just well written all around. I look forward to reading more from this series and recommend it to anyone who loves contemporary romance or even just romance in general. This isn't your normal kind of romance, but in a good way!!
Sema
Aug 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I want thank you Ashley Christine for asking me to read her book.I absolutely loved "Freed by Fire" my Rating is 5 +
This book had a awesome realistic storyline that brings out many emotions while reading it,great characters throw in a hot Irish firefighter ;-) and no cliffhanger!!
This was a great book and I will highly recommend it. I hope everyone enjoys this book as much as i did.
Can't wait to read more from this Author

Kathy Brady
Aug 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
First, I'd like to thank Ashley Christine for sharing her wonderful talent with me :)
I absolutely loved "Freed by Fire" , it had a wonderful storyline , great characters , and it brought many emotions with it.
This story made me laugh out loud , gave me some tears , and also threw in a sexy Irish firefighter...yum ;)
5 stars and I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy this book very soon.
Laurynne Gouws

Blurb:

Emery Morgan is a writer.

Emery Morgan settled for what she thought she deserved. Little did she know life had other plans for her. What
Ginette
Sep 23, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: x-hard-to-finish
I liked the concept behind this story, characters likable, found myself skipping paragraphs mid book, it wasn't holding my attention. Character & story development fell low on my rating scales. Again personal opinion
Jan
Sep 19, 2013
Candi-
Aug 13, 2013
Ashley
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: mine
Maria Sk
Oct 06, 2013
Deanna
Oct 03, 2013
Flirty and Dirty ...: 5 Free ARC's for honest reviews! 16 52 Aug 07, 2013 07:03AM

• Down by the Water
  • Beyond Broken
  • Crossing Paths
  • Sweet Ness
  • Slick as Ides
  • Stripped
  • On the Right Track (Vocal Growth, #1)
  • Her Soundtrack (Masquerade, #1)
  • Curve
  • Surreptitious (London #1)
  • ShameLess
  • Just One Reason (First and Last, #2)
  • Just in Case (Alabama Secrets #1)
  • Save (Save Me, #1)
  • Never Goodbye (Albany Boys, #1)
  • I'm with You
  • Toxic Secrets (Secrets, #1)
  • Gina and Mike (Yearbook, #1)
Ashley lives in the heart of beautiful Muskoka, Ontario with her two daughters.

Chicago in Love (2 books)
  • Silhouette (Chicago in Love, #2)