Start by marking “Immortal Seduction (Gods of Love, #4)” as Want to Read:
Immortal Seduction (Gods of Love, #4)

Immortal Seduction

(Gods of Love)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  30 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Love. Power. When the goddess of desire hungers for love, who among mortals could possibly resist her power? Firefighters Ashur, Kieran and Hugh are damaged men. A tragedy that took the life of their colleague has left them scarred, both physically and emotionally. Love and power are nothing to them but empty words.

Hoping to reignite their mother’s passion for life and lov
Published August 25th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Immortal Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Immortal Seduction

really liked it 4.00  ·

Kiru Taye
Sep 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer has written a well-rounded erotic ménage romance novella. This story has a damaged fire-fighter hero, well, 3 damaged fire-fighter heroes actually.

But it is Ashur's torture and pain that pulls you in from the first few pages of the story and it is him that our heroine, Aphrodite, and the other two, Hugh and Kier have to seduce before they can all heal from the trauma they experienced and have a happy ending.

What surprised and warmed my heart most, outside of the intensely emotional sto
Angela
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really really enjoyed this, if you love Jennifer Lynne you will love this one! Its book 4 on the god of love series but dont worry if you haven't read the previous ones as it does recap them but i would recommend this entire series its that's good!

I received a copy from the author in exchange for a honest review
Ben
Aug 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A super hot and intensely emotional book, a brilliant read. I can't wait for the next one :D
Syfy
*Book provided by the Author through PNR NaUBA group Author/Reader Exchange*

Appropriate title, love the cover and I think the story achieved what it set out to; the whole "sexual healing" and Aphrodite getting her groove back. Yay!

Over all, I enjoyed the relationship between Aphrodite and her sons, their shared sense of each other gave a "bigger picture" so it wasn't just about her getting it on with three hot firey's.
Before you get all "hu whaaa?", her son's set her up with three soul damaged
AnnMarie
Very smexy, naughty short story combining Greek Mythology and modern day mortals. Definitely a quick fun read.

Immortal Seduction is book 4 in the Gods of Love series. The focus this time around is on Aphrodite, goddess of love and desire. The story is also a stand alone as is the entire series which is really nice. You can pick and choose which God you want and not be lost.

Like any good erotic novella, I always need a little story line to go along with the smexy and the author definitely delive
D.F. Krieger
Sep 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
In this stunning sequel of the Gods of Love series, Aphrodite herself has come to the human world and its a mixture of amusing and sexy. The men she chooses resonate with me on a deep level as they consider themselves broken after an incident that leaves a friend lost and one of them permanently wounded.

One of the reasons I like this series so much is, even though they all connect, each is a standalone story. You can read them in any order you like without missing the overall plot line or feelin
Cocktails and Books
Sep 07, 2013 rated it liked it
This book is an erotic paranormal MFMM menage. It's also the fourth novella in a series entitled, Gods of love. I did not read the previous books, but I feel that I was able to follow it without having read the previous title. The book was about 90 pages and the author does a great job of describing different views of mythology and defining her concept of mythology as it is used in her books. This book explores the very emotional subject of losing someone that you love and explores how people de ...more
Eva Millien
Sep 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
The fourth book in the Gods of Love series is a fast, sexy and heartfelt read.

Aphrodite’s sons set out to help their mother rediscover love and they set her up with three men that need help with their emotional turmoil as well.

The author conveys the emotions of all the characters with a precision that leaves the reader able to completely relate to them. This unique twist on the Greek Gods is well written and inspires the imagination to look beyond the surface.

The sex scenes are well written an
Tala
Although this is the fourth book in the series it isn’t really necessary to read the first three. It would make it more enjoyable. This is a very steamy and passionate erotic novella with a wonderful story to go along with it. I love the fact that Aphrodite’s sons cared enough to help her heal. I also loved the guys they chose to do it. On top of some seriously great sex there was emotions and healing for all involved. I should mention there is some m/m action and I enjoyed that as well. Althoug ...more
Jessica
Sep 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Overall, this was a well-written sexy short. It is the 4th book of the series but I did not feel like I was missing anything. A nice stand alone with the very sexy seduction of three firefighters by a goddess.

I really liked that there was a story backing the three men and that they were not all perfect. They needed the goddess as much as she needed them.

I enjoyed Ms. Lynne's work and would read more from this author.

**book provided by the Author through PNR NaUBA group Author/Reader Exchange**
Michelle
Aug 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
A hot & sexy little novella taut with emotion. I loved Jennifer's take on Greek mythology, it will be interesting to see more of this. I may not have read the rest of the series but I'm definitely curious enough now to pick them up!
Marina Skinner
Jul 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book! It was interesting in the way Aphrodite helped Ash try to overcome some things & all while enjoying each other & then some eventually!!No spoilers!

'ARC received from writer for honest review'
Jody
Sep 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Jennifer Lynne's Gods of Love series continues with mom, the goddess Aphrodite, feeling as if she's lost that loving feeling after the death of her love long ago. Her sons have found happiness and love in the mortal world and after much searching have found just the man to make her feel powerful again....if only he weren't so grief stricken and sworn off sex in honor of the one he lost. Aphrodite will have to use any means necessary to help him heal and bring him back to the lovers still here. A ...more
Tawania Etheridge
Sep 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
REVIEW:
Immortal Seduction
Gods of Love Book 4
By. Jennifer Lynne

Jennifer Lynne's Gods of Love series, is one of my favorite series out right now. The emotions, and feelings that come from her characters always feel real. She's very good at blending sensuality, emotions, and interesting characters. Immortal Seduction had that and more.

In this installment of Gods of Love the focus is on Aphrodite. Her sons having found real love, and happiness in the mortal world, want the same for their mother. The
Sandy S
Aug 28, 2013 rated it liked it

IMMORTAL SEDUCTION is the fourth novella in Jennifer Lynne’s Gods of Love series focusing on the Erotes and the goddess Aphrodite. Immortal Seduction is Aphrodite’s story and one that contains a four-way (MFMM). The God’s of Love series is intended for adult readers and not recommended for anyone under the age of eighteen.

Jennifer Lynne has brought together a storyline whereby three friends must learn to let go of the past-one that is mired in pain, guilt and the realization that life g
Lexi Kennedy
Aug 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that I’ve read by this author, and the first book of this series that I’ve read as well. So here are my thoughts on this book.

First of all, Aphrodite is the goddess of love and she’s drawn to men but she’s not exactly certain what to do when she’s initially rebuffed (not exactly something that happens to this particular goddess as you can imagine!).

I was charmed by the authors portrayal of the Goddess, I could imagine easily how the goddess could become so disenchanted w
Tracie R
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Immortal Seduction (Gods of Love Book 4)

After finding their own happiness and inner peace from their missions in the human world Aphrodite's sons have decided it time to return the favour and prove to Aphrodite that there is a difference between power and love.

Ashur, Kieran and Hugh have taken a long needed break to help them get away from the daily reminders of losing their best friend Aiden. The four had been inseparable but since Aiden's death Hugh is finding it harder and harder to keep them
Galina Sulaiman
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Definitely not your normal paranormal book. 3 of Aphrodite's children get together to find a way to make their mom love again. Three men that have been damaged, their alpha feeling like a failure. I enjoyed this journey. Definitely worth reading.
Karen Roma
Mar 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
When you are perfection and sex personified; your name is Aphrodite, Goddess of Love. But when being revered is simply not enough, how do you restore the fires of love and passion within your immortal existence?

After finding love themselves, Aphrodite challenges her erotes sons to find her love in the earthly realm. However, they advise her that love differs from lust and desire in the mortal world, and that her sensuality may not be as irresistible as she is led to believe.

Aphrodite fails to co
Sandyy
Mar 26, 2017
Nachiketa
Sep 26, 2014
Jen Katemi is a USA Today bestselling author of steamy contemporary and paranormal romance. Jen is published with Evernight Publishing, and as Jennifer Lynne with Red Sage. She also has forged a successful indie career starting with her popular GODS OF LOVE and FORBIDDEN series of steamy novellas.

When she’s not writing, Jen works in admin, looks after the family, pampers various cats, and tries to

Gods of Love (5 books)
  • Platinum Passion (Gods of Love, #0)
  • Aphrodite Calling (Gods of Love, #2)
  • Sex Club Secrets (Gods of Love, #0)
  • Demon of Envy (Gods of Love, #0)