Start by marking “Cowboy Boss and his Destiny (Double Dutch Ranch: Love at First Sight, #1)” as Want to Read:
Cowboy Boss and his Destiny (Double Dutch Ranch: Love at First Sight, #1)

Cowboy Boss and his Destiny

(Double Dutch Ranch: Love at First Sight #1)

Tristan Carlson does the best he can to raise his four-year-old daughter on his own. His mother remains on the Double Dutch to lend a hand—giving him the ability to maintain the ranch, tend to his horses, and keep up his small-time ranching magazine. His attractive, new assistant is everything he wants in a woman, including her ginger-red hair. But from his experience with ...more
Published February 25th 2014 by teel blue books

To ask other readers questions about Cowboy Boss and his Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboy Boss and his Destiny

James a Schmidt
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cowboy Boss

This is a marvelous book ! Not only does it hold your attention completely,but the characters are terrific! It has enough twists,turns and romance to keep you reading until the end ( which kept me up later than usual to finish).I highly recommend this book
Gloria Markus
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, touching love story

Nora falls in love with her boss. She has some trust issues along with a snarky mother who seems determined to make her miserable. Tristan is her boss and he is crazy about Nora and so is his young daughter.
Judy Churchill
Super lightweight. Not really a plot and characters are grossly underdeveloped.
kellie clary
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very good book

Good book to read, it makes you think anything is possible in finding a family and love. Having a sweet child in it makes it even better.
Linda Creel
Apr 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
Long!!!

This is too long. You feel like you just want to press the gas and try to make something happen. The words were wooden . it had all the elements to make a good read.
Dawn M. Allard
Jun 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Like it.was a fun read and cute. Like the romance. First of a series. Will make want to read the next books.
Kathy Elliott
Sep 21, 2016
Alyce Carroll
Apr 17, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Goodreads Librari...: New Book Cover on a newly Revised book 5 17 Apr 02, 2018 10:19AM
Goodreads Librari...: Add book one to a series 3 19 Mar 31, 2014 11:14AM
Author of sensual contemporary western romance with strong family ties, paranormal romance on occasion, and romantic fiction—sometimes writing sensual love stories with less conflict and drama--other times dramatic and sexy for a more emotional and compelling read.

Early days of reading romance novels and women's fiction laid the groundwork for me to take up the pen and write my own memorable love

Double Dutch Ranch: Love at First Sight (4 books)
  • Heartbreak's Reward (Double Dutch Ranch: Love at First Sight, #2)
  • Of the Cowboy's Own Accord (Double Dutch Ranch: Love at First Sight, #3)
  • Lassoing the Last Dance (Double Dutch Ranch: Love at First Sight, #4)
“When I love, I love with everything within me.”

Seeing him with his child, this was obvious. Did he mean…yes, he meant exactly what he said, and it was like he wanted her to know it went much deeper than only with his child. That whatever he loved, he loved with everything inside of him. “I sense that about you, Tristan. Your actions and words are heartfelt.”
4 likes
“I’ve had a taste of your treasures and now I want it all—slow and easy, until we’re spent and satisfied.” 1 likes