Start by marking “Single by Saturday (The Weekday Brides, #4)” as Want to Read:
Single by Saturday (The Weekday Brides, #4)

Single by Saturday

(The Weekday Brides #4)

Karen Jones
The petite blonde married a Hollywood star, yet she’s the one who spends every day playing a part: the part of a happy wife. A year ago, she agreed to wed a famous actor to defuse rumors about his personal life. Now, her divorce sits just around the corner, along with a five million dollar payout. However, as she prepares to exit her fake marriage gracefully, he
Published January 7th 2014 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Single by Saturday, please sign up.
Tessa Not sure... All I can tell you for sure is that in Seduced by Sunday (Meg & Valentino's story), you see a bit more of his relationship in Ryder a…moreNot sure... All I can tell you for sure is that in Seduced by Sunday (Meg & Valentino's story), you see a bit more of his relationship in Ryder a bit.
So far we don't know but it's most likely a possibility.(less)

Didi
Jan 15, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This is one of those books that looks good on the outside but not as tasty on the inside. Going into this I thought the premise sounded great--a woman married on paper to a famous actor and planning their agreed upon 'divorce' only to finally meet his parents and end up falling for his brother.
It sounded just like the potentially angsty but ultimately beautiful love stories I've come to love. The synopsis even had me thinking of 'Meant To Be' by Terri Osburn, another taboo love story that blew m
Catherine
Apr 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemp-romance
Karen and Zach's story
Mafi
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Bertrand passou do 2º para o 4º...haja paciência para entender estas decisões.

Mas tirando isso, gostei muito do livro!!

(...)

A segunda parte do livro até ao final é cheia de emoções com uma historia paralela envolvendo duas personagens adolescentes. Confesso que meteu-me um pouco confusão algumas coisas aqui mas não posso dizer nada senão ia ser um imenso spoiler mas pronto posso dizer que às vezes os adolescentes não tem noção das consequências de alguns actos!
No geral achei este livro girí
Lisa Kay
★★★✩ (This is a review of the audiobook.) Tanya Eby does a nice job narrating this one. Some of her voices sound the same, but I could still tell who was who.

I was slightly disappointed in this one. I don't particularly like the “brother vs brother” theme in Romance, but this was a little different, as the husband is gay and the heroine knows it when she agrees to marry him. I wanted to see how Ms. Bybee handled it - and she does a great job. However, there wasn't all that much romance or intera
Robin
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In order to make money so she can someday open a home for teen runaways, Karen Jones enters into a marriage of convenience with Michael Wolfe. Michael is a closeted Hollywood actor who doesn't want rumors to ruin his leading man status. Now celebrating a year of marriage, Karen and Michael are surprised when his brother Zach Gardner crashes their anniversary party. Zach tells Michael that his family is upset. Michael's been married for a year and they still haven't met his wife. They are wonderi ...more
Cocktails and Books
I really enjoyed this story. As someone who's read the previous Weekday Brides series books, I was wondering how Catherine Bybee was going to give Karen her happily ever after...considering she had just entered into a marriage of convenience at the end of FIANCE BY FRIDAY. But she crafted a wonderful story the had me riveted until the very last page.

Karen and Michael had a beautiful relationship, despite the ruse they were putting on. Every time they were together, you knew the two of them truly
BBMoreB ~
Dec 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
Wishing there were more days in the week, seven installments are never going to be enough.

Very pleasurable read with incredible characters and a unique storyline. I adored Karen; the author gave her all the characteristics of a lady - sophistication, courteousness, and respectability. She navigates the various worlds she inhabits with ease. The entire Gardner clan is astonishing, each character contributing equally to the story. Zach is an unusual protagonist – in the best ways.

These books a
Mariel Hoss
Dec 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
*ARC from NetGalley and Publisher in exchange for an honest review.*

I read this in one sitting. I loved the exploration of all sorts of love in this book. The loyalty and trust of a real friendship. The patience and hopefulness of familial love. And of course, the wonder and angst of romantic love. The characters were all complex, loving, patient (and exasperated), strong, soft and slightly dysfunctional. And that kept them ALL interesting and the story moving in a fast clip. I loved Karen’s sen
Lisa Avila
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Best One Yet in the Series
I don't know if it's because I've come to know the various characters, or what, but "Single by Saturday" is definitely the best in the series so far.
I was really afraid after the last book went astray (too many technical problems with the military aspects) that I might have to dump the series, but this one was terrific, picking up on Karen & Michael's story (which was the best part of the last book, I thought).

I rarely give romance novels 5-stars - but this is o
LaFleurBleue
I expected much better from this one, as I really liked the lead character, Karen, and her pretend husband, whose brother was to be the hero. And he also delivered.
However in this case, the plot created more than one area of discontent. I really did not like it much to see several questions opened and never really dealt with later, even though they were legitimate and very important ones. First thing that strongly disturbed me, when Zach and Karen first have sex, Zach still had no clue their mar
Ginger
May 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is an old England Dan song that goes something like this, ‘how sad it is to belong to someone else when the right one comes along’. That song could be about Karen and Zach in Single by Saturday. Karen agreed to marry Hollywood heartthrob, Michael Wolfe, for one year, in name only, to help his career. Since they know the marriage will end, Michael never had Karen meet any of his family. That is, until his brother Zach shows up at their house. Karen’s immediate attraction to Zach has her hea ...more
Irene
Jan 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 solid stars

I really loved Single by Saturday, it's a fun and enjoyable read.

Single by Saturday is the fourth book from the Weekday Brides series and it can be read as a standalone but I highly recommend you read them all as they are well written and very entertaining.

I loved all the characters, they will make you laugh and leave you with a heart full of happy feels.

Thank you Catherine Bybee for writing this lovely series, looking forward to Taken by Tuesday :)

Fernanda
Adorei, adorei, adorei!
Rodrigues Elsa
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Opinião publicada no Efeito dos Livros

description

Quando soube do lançamento deste livro pensei que a tratava da história de Gwen e Neil. Afinal "Solteira até sábado" é a história de Karen e o irmão do marido.
Mas espera....ela não era casada. Marido, qual marido?

Então para ler este livro sossegadinha, decidi meter o nariz no anterior e que nos está em falta na versão portuguesa. Breve resumo..
Gwen arranja marido a sério e Karen um a fingir. Nesta série toda a gente arranja marido, parece aqueles episódios d
MsChris1161
May 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, reviewed
SINGLE BY SATURDAY is the fourth book in Catherine Bybee's Weekday Brides series and IMHO the best of them all. Which is saying a lot because I have loved every one of them.

This is the story of Karen Jones, who we met briefly in the very first book, Wife by Wednesday, as the director of the care home where Samantha's sister, Jordan was staying. She is also one of the Alliance clients Sam suggested to Blake when he needed a wife. Her role in each subsequent book has increased as her friendship (
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
4 Sweet Stars!!!

Source: eARC for Honest Review from Montlake Romance via NetGalley

Let's start with my love for Catherine Bybee. There is just something about they way that she rights that I absolutely adore. She captures the beauty and wholesomeness of love.

I love this series so much. We meet Karen throughout the series. She agrees to marry Michael to help protect his career and at the same time she gains a new best friend and she also gets the financial security to help in her quest help the mo
Sheila Majczan
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was a very captivating page turner which I read in about 1/2 a day. I had never read any books by this author and was very pleasantly enthralled by this story. The marriage being celebrated in the first pages is one of convenience between two people who have become best friends. Their marriage is contracted through an agency, Alliance, which provides temporary marriages to people who need such but also need all the legal protection of a well documented pre-nupt.

When the husband's broth
 Mary

“I just want to savor this moment. Remember it forever.”
Her heart melted as they stood there, both holding the moment and knowing that they would have many more like it to come."

Definitivamente soy una romántica incurable!!

En el libro anterior Michael y Karen se casaron en una especie de matrimonio arreglado sólo en papel; ambos son amigos y debido a que Mike es un super galán de Hollywood un poco de estabilidad en su vida personal iba a potenciar las ofertas de los estudios cinematográficos
JG
Oct 05, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Single by Saturday, part of Catherine Bybee's Weekday Brides, has a wonderful twist to the old favorite romantic trope of the marriage of convenience. Its been a year since Michael Wolfe, Hollywood's biggest action star, and Karen Jones, dedicated teacher, started their marriage of convenience to throw the scent off regarding Michael's sexuality. In a few months they would be getting a divorce as per agreement and Karen would be getting her dream of starting a home for children who have nowhere ...more
Jessica Frances
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Single By Saturday was the fourth book in the Weekday Brides series and another great story. I was concerned about a love triangle when I read the synopsis for this early on, however after reading the book before this (Fiancé by Friday) when you are introduced to Michael and Karen and the arrangement they are under, you find out that is not the case. Still there was an obvious ending to this and it did happen, but it didn’t feel boring or stale. Karen is married to Michael and they are already p ...more
Jane
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: catherine-bybee
Another great book in the Weekday Brides Series by Catherine Bybee. The books in this series are all intertwined yet each can be read as a stand alone.

Karen Jones has married handsome Hollywood star Michael Wolfe. It seems Michael has a secret and by taking a wife hopefully it will squash any rumors about him. For being his wife Karen will be paid handsomely at the end of their arranged marriage....twelve to eighteen months.

As Michael and Karen celebrate their one year anniversary with a large H
Sonia Cristina
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Bastante parecido com os anteriores, mas gostei muito. Teve momentos muito emocionantes, principalmente quando Karen decidiou ajudar os 2 adolescentes, Becky e Jonas. Aliás, admiro a sua boa vontade e bondade e querer ajudar adolescentes em fuga e sozinhos. Vi nos agradecimentos de Catherine Bybee o que me levou a pensar que a própria autora esteve em com problemas quando adolescente e foi socorrida por pessoas como Karen e a família Gardner.

Achei engraçada a relação platónica de Karen com o ma
Andrea Guy
They say you should never judge a book by its cover, but that's hard to do when it's a Catherine Bybee novel. Single By Saturday has to be one of the most beautiful covers I've seen in ages.

I've been anxious for Karen's story since Fiance By Friday. You don't have to read that book first, but it does help to understand Karen's rather unconventional marriage and how it isn't bad at all that she's hooking up with her husband's brother.

Trust me on that!

In this book her marriage to Michael is coming
Cinthia
Ashlea Rhodes
Jun 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Single By Saturday

Finely we got to read Karen's story and what a story it was.
Nothing like forbidden fruit to make a story hot hot hot. And that's what it's like for Karen and Zach. You just know as soon as Zach rocks up on his bike that Karen's world is never going to be the same. And oh the fire that burns from a single touch. And then it gets harder when they must spend much more time together when Karen and the movie star Michael ( Karen's husband and Zach's little brother) must go to Micha
Sandy Bartles
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Catherine Bybee does it again! Single By Saturday is a story about Karen and Zach and how they meet and fall in love while she is married to his gay, movie star brother, Mike! Karen was never meant to meet any of Mike's family as their marriage was only supposed to last a year. Zach comes to town to see why Mike has been hiding his wife from the family. Things get really interesting when they go back to Mike's hometown to spend time with his loving family, while not letting on to his family that ...more
Barb
Dec 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read the novel “Single by Saturday" written by Catherine Bybee. I was expecting to read the same old romance novel, but this story was totally different from what I expected.

I don’t want to give away the storyline because it will ruin it for everyone. Suffice it to say that this book was a very pleasant surprise for me. I read it in two days because I really wanted to know how it ended and couldn’t put the book down. I highly recommend that you read this as it is a fresh approach to a romantic
Jane
Absolutely perfect!
I love how everything wrapped up at the end, and the lead up to Judy and Rick's story was just priceless! I can see them already! How long do we have to wait, Catherine Bybee?? Tell me not long!
So glad that it'll be Judy and Rick's story also because we'll be revisiting the Gardners' clan! OH I LOVE THAT FAMILY! And possibly find out even more about Becky and Nolan? <3 <3 <3

I have waited a long time for this book to release and I can't believe I'm already finished
Lori
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh lordy ! I am soooo loving this series that I couldn't wait for book 5 to arrive so I just skipped to this one. Shame on me :/ this was just as AWESOME as the others in the series. I've now marked off all her books to read. At the end of this book where Judy & Rick were introduced and IMMEDIATELY sparks were flying I freaked out. (Truthfully) I had to look up and hope like hell that book was available and not released at some god awful future year. PHEW! I sooooo can't wait to read the smu ...more
Tracy Kellies
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a fun and captivating read! I went in to the book hoping that Karen and Michael would actually fall in love with each other but I am glad it did not end up that way. I am glad Karen got her happily ever after...
  • Be Mine Forever (St. Helena Vineyard, #4)
  • Caught in the Act (The Davenports, #2)
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Christmas Wish (Heart of Montana, #2)
  • Pastels and Jingle Bells (Heavenly Bites #1)
  • Within the Realm (The Gifted Realm, #1)
  • Just for Fun (Escape to New Zealand, #4)
  • Back to You (Coming Home, #2)
  • Playing the Maestro
  • Barely Breathing (Colorado High Country, #1)
  • Eye of the Beholder
  • Hounded (Going to the Dogs #3)
  • The Only One (The One #3)
  • Single by Saturday: By Catherine Bybee -- Review
  • Turn Up the Heat (Pine Mountain, #1)
  • Hollywood Holiday (Red Carpet, #2)
  • When a Duke Says I Do (Lords and Ladies, #1)
  • The Millionaire Affair (Love in the Balance, #3)
New York Times Bestselling Author

Silent Vows

Finalist RT Award in Contemporary Romance
Fiance by Friday

New York Tim

The Weekday Brides (7 books)
  • Wife by Wednesday (The Weekday Brides, #1)
  • Married by Monday (The Weekday Brides #2)
  • Fiancé by Friday (The Weekday Brides, #3)
  • Taken by Tuesday (The Weekday Brides, #5)
  • Seduced by Sunday (The Weekday Brides, #6)
  • Treasured by Thursday (The Weekday Brides, #7)
“But shit happens. Go with the flow and all that. Life happens whether you want it to or not.” 8 likes
“Apologies are only words until they are backed up with actions.” 2 likes