Start by marking “The King's Jewel (Pendant Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
The King's Jewel (Pendant Trilogy, #2)

The King's Jewel

(Pendant Trilogy #2)

A New Journey Begins "An invisible force pushed me back to the solid forest ground. The portal sealed off with one last burst of light, and then I was left alone with the eerily tall trees."

"I lay on the forest floor for a moment, shuddering from the encounter with the woman. I pushed myself off the ground and crossed the dirty forest path to the twins' house, still jitter
Published July 22nd 2013 by iUniverse

To ask other readers questions about The King's Jewel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The King's Jewel

Start your review of The King's Jewel (Pendant Trilogy, #2)
savannah chandler
Thoughts:
*I was given this book by Sasha and Sarena Nanua for an honest review*

Based off of The Gemstone, the first book in this trilogy, I'm not going to lie I went in with high expectations and it definitely met the expectations! Arica develops so many more powers, strengths and let me just say, enemies. Some of these characters are not truly who you think they are. Ash was my favorite in The Gemstone, but for this book, I'm going with Summer. She's so bubbly and adorable. Also, that you for a
Ashley Tomlinson
This was a fantastic second book in The Pendant Trilogy. I had really high expectations after reading The Gemstone and it did not let let me down! I loved every second of reading this book and I can't wait to start the last book - also sad that it will be over.
I liked Arica even more in this book than in the first, she got more powers and it was awesome. Though a little naive at times and too trusting, she is still a great protagonist. Of course I adored the twins, they always found away to mak
Blaire Hammond
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Kings Jewel, the sequel to The Gemstone, once again had me on the edge of my seat. As more secrets are uncovered, they mystery grows deeper and even more exciting. I enjoyed this book as well, and I absolutely recommend it to anyone who loves a good mystery.
⭐Aimee⭐
This is the second book in The Pendant Trilogy. I received all three books last month in exchange for honest reviews. I read and reviewed the first book, The Gemstone, last month. You can read my review here.
The King's Jewel picks up where The Gemstone left off. Arica is in the Sorcerer's Underworld and she's bursting with unasked questions. I still have a problem with Arica getting information or having suspicions about people and keeping them from the people she's meant to be working with. I j
Theresa Needham fehse
Sep 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Free book for honest review. juliesbookreview.blogspot.com

5-STARS

The Pendant Trilogy consists of The Gemstone, The King’s Jewel, and The Poisoned Emerald. This is a remarkable series because it is written by teenaged twins who, according to the bio on Amazon, attend high school in Ontario. They should be commended for following their love of reading and writing by publishing a book for other teenagers.
The Gemstone begins with the main character, Arica attending a new private school along with h
legenbooksdary
Apr 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
A short read with a fantasy plotline that is full of adventures that awaits the characters.

I have to say that Erica is a bit oblivious and a bit slow. She really cannot see the obvious fact that is right under her nose. She either needs confirmation from Prince Adam or the bad guy in the flesh. She just can't figure the truth out by herself. She can't put two and two together to figure out the answer.

I love all the other characters and I can absolutely relate myself with Joseph. Bookworm alert
Sama Aziz
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
actual rating: 3.5 stars :)

Full review will be up on booknerdigans when I have free time
Pritpal
Aug 02, 2015
Pritpal
Aug 02, 2015
Sasha Nanua
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Meri Dwyer
Oct 21, 2018
Che Gles
Oct 28, 2018
Sarena Nanua
Aug 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: owned-books
Sarena Nanua
May 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Sasha Nanua
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Mollie C
Lil Miss
Feb 12, 2015
Gina Fugate
Mar 13, 2015
Sarena is a 22-year-old from Ontario. She is the co-author of The Pendant Trilogy with her twin sister, Sasha Nanua. She loves to read and write YA and MG novels.

Blog: thependanttrilogy.wordpress.com

**does not check GR messages**

Pendant Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Gemstone
  • The Poisoned Emerald (Pendant Trilogy, #3)

News & Interviews