Start by marking “Twisted Lines (Blurred Lines, #6)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Lines (Blurred Lines, #6)

Twisted Lines

(Blurred Lines #6)

One John disappeared, shattering her already fragile heart. The other wants to pick up the pieces. Will Cadence be able to find happiness, or is it back to hooking full time?

This series is intended for mature audiences. It contains graphic sex, violence, and language that may not be suitable for those under 18.

Volume 6 in Blurred Lines Serials
Genre: New Adult Erotic Roma
Kindle Edition
Published September 20th 2013 by Breena Wilde Books (first published September 19th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Lines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Lines

Chrissy
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
If you haven't read the Blurred lines series by Breena Wilde you're missing out. As always Twisted Lines starts where Irresistible lines left off. Cadence is still in mourning and trying to come to terms with Zane's departure, and John Cruze is there to pick up the pieces (even if he doesn't know everything that she is mourning).
As it always is, when Cadence and Cruze are together it's HOT!!!!! But, for so,e reason one of them always messes it up. They finally seem to get on the same page and we
Lisa
Aug 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
You can find this review at My Favorite Things

Twisted Lines by Breena Wilde, book six in the Blurred Lines series, was almost the last book, but Cadence, Zane and Cruze were not ready for their stories to end. They will have a chance to finish their tale in books seven, False Lines, and eight, Gratifying Lines.

Zane has disappeared, leaving the path wide open for Cadence and Cruze to finally be together. Will it be enough? Or will life still find ways to keep them apart?

Book five, Irresistible Li
AngelinaT
Aug 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am totally hooked on this story and can't wait for the final two installments! I think the story is original and has so many twists and there is still so much more to find out...it is driving me crazy! I love the characters and the writing is great. I am a sucker for Zane and I hope he comes back and gives Cadence her happily ever after:) There is something about Cruze that doesn't seem as genuine to me?? maybe it is just me.....
I highly recommend this!
Monica
Sep 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My heart breaks for Zane!! Can't wait for the next book
Leeanne Wilson
Sep 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
I hate waiting.. Not overly that patient.. One of the reasons why I don't like to read novellas. It's just little snippets.. Can not wait for book 7 and 8 to see how Cade evolves!
Michele Adams
Jul 29, 2013 rated it liked it
I'm so disappointed. I am hoping when the next book is released my current perception is wrong and I can go back and change this to 5 stars and this is why.... The book picked up right where the last one left off. The story was good and continued on at a good pace-5 star worthy but as I reached the end it jumped to 2 wks later. There was still a story to tell in between. I am hoping the author wrote the last chapter from his point of view only to go back and recap the last 2 weeks in the next bo ...more
Jamie (TheRebelliousReader)
2 stars. I could've done without this volume. Honestly, it added absolutely nothing to the overall story and besides the first and very last chapter being in Zane's P.O.V the rest of the time is spent with the very annoying Cadence and John. I wanted to rip my hair out.

Again, this volume felt like it was disconnected and all over the place. Cadence and her indecisiveness and John and his creepiness I just couldn't take. If she wants to be with John, be with him don't turn to fucking goo every ti
Julie
Aug 16, 2013 rated it liked it
Nothing really exciting happens in this installment. All of the books in this series are short but they usually have more action & sex. Cadence is left confused about her feelings for John Zane when he leaves her. He left her with all of his assets though so Cadence has to realize how much she means to him. She is excited about the prospect of being able to pursue her connection with John Cruze & yet he happens to say a few wrong things & really ticks her off. And lastly Cadence is m ...more
Naye
Sep 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Twisted lines starts off where Irresistible lines left off, Cadence is lost in her thoughts, confused and shocked, brother taken away John just ups and leave and Cruz comes into picture. one minute their talking, next minute shes walking out on him..who would have thought he'd be so self centered.. lol any who I won't give on the book even though its hard not too. lets just say Cruz starts getting his act together and Cadence misses Zane way more than she thought possible.. Who will she choose i ...more
Yolanda
Sep 12, 2013 rated it liked it
I dont like Candance even more. I dont like the way she treats John C like he is an after thought. she didnt care about Zane when he was there but now she all you left me you didnt give me a choice ugh. They write John C like a sucker taking anything Candance gives him. This girl really irritates me. I also dont like how they are writing Cruse to look bad and make Zane look good. Its made to act like Cruse is a jerk to her when I think Candance was giving him attitude from the jump because Zane ...more
Stefanie Minshew
Aug 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I can't get enough go this hot steamy story! I have enjoyed ever book that feels like a chapter when reading! Please tell me the next part will be out soon, Zane and cruise are hard to choose between I can see why cadence is torn, will pretty women be with Christian grey or be with the other john who is intently trying to feel for her or is he trying to step up because of the info he finds out? For his own motives....can't wait please hurry l
☆ Eyes On The Stars ☆
Aug 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, romance
Well then. The drama continues. Cruze is feature way more prominently in this story, kind of a switch from the last.

I still have a million questions though! Goodness. What happened to Fileze? Are Cruze and Cadence actually getting along now? Why is Zane on the run? Why if he is on the run has he not left the area yet? If it's been two weeks since her brother's death, has the police given her back all that was left to her?

Good cliffhangers. :)
Stephanie *I Have No Fucks Left To Give*
I really HATE when a series is broken up into tiny little chapter pieces and each one of those pieces ends in a damn cliffhanger, but goddammit...This book gets a pass because it's so over-the-top and completely crazy that I can't stop reading it. I've read every volume and am patiently awaiting for the final book in the series.
Christine
Aug 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
The book picked right up where the previous left off- Cadence waiting for Cruze to pick her up. I am amazed at how much I miss Zane and how much a dick Cruze is. Poor Cadence having to handle the loss of both her brother and Zane. The ending was heartbreaking as Cadence hung up with Zane and it was way too short.
S.M. Stryker
Jul 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just ran across your books. I am new to setting down and enjoying a good read. I have to say I love these books and the characters. I can't wait until the next book comes out!! Thank you and I will look for more of your titles.
Michelle
Jul 30, 2013 rated it liked it
I didn't like this book as much as the previous ones. I felt like Cadence and Cruz felt all wrong in that there was so much chemistry in 5 other books and then there was none. Don't force my opinion to the other guy. Make it happen naturally if you must.
Tifferz
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just gotta say that I love this series. at first I didn't want cadence to fall for Zane in anyway. I wanted her with cruz. but as far as this book goes I now want her with Zane. sure he's a sadist but one with a heart only for cade and he needs love too.
Jeanie Robinson
Aug 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Extremely heartbroken for Zane! Damn decisions in life!!!!
Charlene
Sep 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Love this series. When is book 7 coming out?
Isha
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loving this story!! Poor Zane, kinda feel bad for him.
Michelle
Blurred lines

very sad and moving book. well written. right when I get into it it over for now. keep them coming back for more

Meagan Hunt
Dec 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm still in love with this story line and plot though I am a little upset over Zane leaving but I can't wait to finish the series when it's all done!
Yve
Nov 04, 2013 rated it liked it
John Zane left & John Cruze is there to pick up the pieces, but is he really who Cadence wants to be with? Only time will tell whether things will work out for Cadence & John Cruze.
Keri
Aug 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
I NEED MORE!!!!
Britt
Oct 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Not enough!!! I needed more to this one. As usual I still loved what was there but I needed more!
Kim Chappell
Oct 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great series ready for more
Tara Santiago
4.5 Stars

Oh the cliffhanger, I can't believe I can't buy the last two books in this series and now I'm left wondering UGH
Tammy Christopherson
Jul 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Good, always good- however this book felt much shorter than the others. Need 7 NOW!!
Sónia Tigol
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I'm loving this series it is absolutely fantastic.
The characters are amazing, and the plot is awesome.
What a great book!!!
Anna
Oct 01, 2013 rated it liked it
3 stars because this was way too short to be considered a book or to advance the story. What a let down.

• Enslaved by a Viking (The New Icelandic Chronicles, #2)
  • Bliss (The Custos, #1)
  • Soldier of Fortune (Rakes and Rogues of the Restoration, #2 )
  • All That He Requires (The Billionaire's Seduction, #4)
  • Hard Rock Remix (The Lonely Kings, #2)
  • The Wedding Vow (Save the Date, #2)
  • Irish Sex Fairy
  • Confused (Getting Inside of V, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Christmas Baby
  • Rebel Bride (Lust in the Tudor Court, #2)
  • Corrupted (The Manipulation Trilogy, #1)
  • Born in Chains (Men in Chains, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Baby Bargain (A is for Alpha, #2)
  • Midnight's Promise (Dark Warriors, #8)
  • Letting Go  (Letting Go, #1)
  • Relinquishing Liberty (Second Chances, #1)
  • Sin in San Fran (Great Exploitations, #4)
  • The Collaring Ceremony: His POV (Brie)
Breena Wilde wrote the bestselling Blurred Lines series.

Blurred Lines (8 books)
  • Blurred Lines (Blurred Lines, #1)
  • Distorted Lines (Blurred Lines, #2)
  • Crossed Lines (Blurred Lines, #3)
  • Dirty Lines (Blurred Lines, #4)
  • Irresistible Lines (Blurred Lines, #5)
  • False Lines (Blurred Lines, #7)
  • Gratifying Lines (Blurred Lines, #8)