Start by marking “Il riflesso del destino (Touched Saga, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Il riflesso del destino (Touched Saga, #0.5)

Il riflesso del destino

(Touched Saga 0.5)

Peter e Gemma sono amici fin da quand’erano bambini. Da sempre, Peter è il punto di riferimento di Gemma. È la spalla su cui piangere, la persona che la conosce meglio di chiunque altro. E, da sempre, Gemma è molto più di una semplice amica per Peter.

È l’unica ragazza che abbia mai amato, l’unica per cui sarebbe disposto a sacrificare tutto. Ma come confessarle i suoi
Published July 26th 2013 by Casa Editrice Nord

To ask other readers questions about Il riflesso del destino, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Il riflesso del destino

Start your review of Il riflesso del destino (Touched Saga, #0.5)
Siobhan Davis
This was a really short, cute, fun read and a great addition to the series. It follows Gemma and Peter and their friends on a day out. It was full of witty banter and laugh out loud moments. Poor Peter. He has it bad for Gemma but she is completely oblivious. I really felt for the guy. The paranormal revelation at the end was intriguing, and having read Touched, it adds to the mystery of who or what Gemma actually is, or what gifts or powers she has. Definitely worth reading if you have read ...more
Shayay
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's hard to rate this because it is so short; I read it in 30 minutes or so, probably less, and I haven't read the first full length book, but I did like this, and I'm looking forward to reading the first full length book, Touched. I'm a little worried because I adored Peter! How he thinks of Gemma is so sweet, and he is a good guy, but I know in Touched Gemma meets some other guy, and I'm sort of sad by it because I feel bad for Peter, but I don't know what is going to happen, so we'll see.

Jennifer G
Mar 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
At first I didn't understand her. Those characters didn't exist. How could they stir up emotions strong enough to make her cry?
One of my favorite excerpts from a book...ever. Although I might debate about the character's existence. For anyone who loves books, these characters become quite real.

Gemma and Peter fall into this category. I enjoyed this prequel. The vision Gemma has is equally terrifying and foreshadowing. Again I can totally relate to this girl. We share the same obsession with
Georgi_Lvs_Books
Feb 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice short read. Get to understand Peters feelings more for Gemma and also discover the moment Gemma realises her life is in danger.

4****
Jax***Obsessed with my Kindle
kind of boring - the writing was simple - like, written by a child
Amber Kestner
I love what you learn about Emma and her obsession with books.
Rita Monticelli
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Scroll down for the English version.

Interessante finestra in una delle saghe paranormal romance più amate in Italia

Non sono di certo il target adatto per questa novella. Non ho mai amato le storie adolescenziali neppure quando ero io stessa adolescente. Devo però riconoscere che si tratta un testo con notevoli pregi. È ben scritto, ha una bella prosa. La storia raccontata richiama in maniera vivida tante altre di giovani americani: i giochi non del tutto innocenti, le scaramucce, l'amico del
Tracy D.
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Shadow of Fate is a prequel to Touched. It's written mostly from the POV of Peter, Gemma's BFF.

Poor Peter. He's got it so bad for Gemma. This has been going on for quite some time and everyone is aware of his crush but Gemma. She's totally oblivious.

The most important part of the novel is of a scene that is mentioned in Touched. Don't want to spoil anything so I won't talk about that specifically, but I have to wonder what significance Gemma's vision/premonition plays in the future. And
Michelle Quintana
This book is a good start to a new series. I wish it would have been longer to give more character development but it was nice in letting me know who was who. Peter is Gemma's next door neighbor and life long best friend who is falling in love with her. Only problem is, she is very oblivious to his feelings. I kept pulling for Peter to make his move but something kept getting in the way. the way the book ended has me very interested in reading this series.
Joa
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

I like that now I know more details about the trip. Beautiful written, rich in details that are not dragging but immersed you into the story.
Nadine
Dec 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like that with this we learn a little more about Gemma.
Barbara Senteney
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A prequel to Touched, altho very short I enjoyed this story of 6 friends on a outing to the beach and surrounding woods. Peter is in love with his best friend Gemma. She has no idea he feels this way. They all play some silly games like pass the grape, Peter hoping to steal a kiss as a prize. Gemma is a bookworm, and nature lover. Peter may have to move to another country, so he convinces Gemma to go on this outing. While there Gemma has a feeling the woods are calling her, wanders off and has ...more
Nereid
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
A short novella about Peter's unrequited love.
Peter the typical boy next door falls in love with his childhood friend, a story that is as old as time. The catch here is Gemma is oblivious to his feelings and does not feel that way at all. Emma is waiting to be swept off her feet like one of her book boyfriends, someone mysterious and handsome - that old saying "Be careful what you wish for" certainly applies here.
Charlotte
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always a heart touching story from Elisa S. Amore...

I am not going to leave much more than this as it's been quite a while since I read it and feel to review with detail I need to re/read again to refresh my mind.

But as with the whole Touched Saga, and Elisa's stunning stories. They are a must read! So go ahead Grab your copies and be prepared to not do anything else for a few days!

`loved it!
L.C. Taylor
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-favorites
This entire series leaves you wanting more. It is well written and I promise you won't be able to put it down. You might plan for a weekend of seclusion, because you won't get anything done until you've read through the entire series!
Harmony T.
A short prequel novella that really didn’t have a purpose. It did add some extra character depth to Gemma’s friends and to her friendship with Peter but all of this was already implied in the first Touched novel.
Tiffany Clark
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short little addition to the touched series that clarified a memory of Gemma’s and also helped with some character development. Worth the read.
Mazouza Sha'ban
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Happy endings always made her cry. It was the relief.”
Delaine
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short, quick read. Gives Peter’s and Gemma’s POV.
Gives some hint as to the direction of the story.
Mary
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angels
Truly one of the best series I have ever read.
Amanda Williams
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing little introduction to the series. It definitely intrigued me enough to follow the rest of the books in the series.
Adom Sample
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Now I really feel sorry for Peter

Can't wait to get to the next book. I hope Peter finds happiness in the next book. It hurts when the person you love doesn't share the same feelings.
Katie Stanley
Meh, good little short story but basically is pretty much told during the beginning of the first book.. not really necessary to make it separate from the actual book but if you have kindle unlimited and download the whole book series for free the short stories will all be put in there for you.
Maggie Chatterton
The Shadow of Fate by Elisa S. Amore is a prequel novella to the Touched Saga mostly told in Peter's point of view as he spends a summer day with her and their friends and thinks about his feelings about our beloved Gemma. It's a cute little read that brings more depth to Peter's character.
BriAnn Waldrop
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I chose this rating because it has become one of my ultimately favorite sagas!!! I loved everything about these detailed stories! I cried, I laughed, I smiled, I was nervous and anxious. I had every emotion depicted in the stories throughout the entire journey from start to finish!! I would recommend these books to everyone I know!
Angie Estes
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think that this is one of the best sagas of all times it has every thing you could want out of a book. It should be the next block buster movie loved loved loved it!!!!!! Thank you Elisa keep writing them and we will keep reading them ur fan for life
Mary
Oct 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What's next

I try to re-read a new author before turning the books over to my teen. I like the story and will continue to read the rest of the series. Daughter will hate that, but she can't hoard all the good one.
Michelle
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good, quick read

Nice little look into Peter's feelings and how different him and Gemma feel about their relationship. Quick read, but with so much detail. Loved it. Definitely loving this saga.
Jana LaPelle
Jul 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read...

In The Shadow of Fate we see Gemma thru Peter's eyes and gain some perspective on Gemma's group of friends. Although it was a good read it left me wanting more. This short is informative and a very quick read.

• Restoration (The Revelation, #5)
  • Soul Symmetry (Raven, #3)
  • Black Crow (Raven, #2)
  • Broken (The Watcher Chronicles, #1)
  • Chasing Angel (Divisa, #3)
  • Loving Angel (Divisa, #4)
  • Hunting Angel (Divisa, #2) and Including Breaking Emma Novella [ Divisa 2.5]
  • White Raven (Raven, #1)
  • Revolution (The Revelation, #4)
  • Take A Chance On Me (Survivor, #6)
  • Fallen (The Guardian #2)
  • Always You (Survivor, #5)
  • Redemption (The Revelation, #3)
  • Revelation (The Guardian #3)
  • Rewriting You (Survivor, #4)
  • I Promise You (Dare #2)
  • Surviving You (Survivor, #2)
  • Without You (Survivor, #3)
Join my Readers List, I'd love to have you there!
www.ElisaSAmore.com/vip-list

Meet other fans in the Official Touched Saga Group on Facebook:

Official Hashtags:
#TouchedSaga - #TheCaressOfFate

Elisa S. Amore is the author of the paranormal romance saga Touched. She wrote the first book while working at her parents’ diner, dreaming up the story between one order

Touched Saga (4 books)
  • Touched (Touched, #1)
  • Unfaithful (Touched, #2)
  • Brokenhearted (Touched, #3)
  • Expiation - The Whisper of Death (Touched, #4)
“Gemma hadn’t noticed me until my shadow blocked the light. I lowered my finger and the ladybug flew down onto the page. “What’s his name?” She looked up and smiled suddenly. Gemma would get the craziest crushes on characters and would talk to me about them for days. I didn’t mind so long as they weren’t real.” 2 likes
“Those characters existed in my mind, they made me smile, they gave me hope, made my heart beat—wasn’t that enough to consider them real?” 2 likes