Start by marking “Incinerate (Explosive, #2)” as Want to Read:
Incinerate (Explosive, #2)

Incinerate

(Explosive #2)

Knox and Charlotte's story.

When Knox Wellington opens the door to Charlie Davenport, he's not expecting the fiery brunette with whiskey colored eyes and a feisty personality. Sparks fly immediately, even though their initial meeting is nothing but hostile. Their chemistry is undeniable, but the chip on Knox's shoulder threatens to destroy any hope of him wooing the sweet,
Published February 16th 2014

Start your review of Incinerate (Explosive, #2)
• Lisa •
Nov 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
FIVE SWEETHEART STARS.

description

Well played Tessa Teevan, normally the first book of a series gets the crowning glory, but wow 'Incinerate' swept me off my feet. This story has it all and I'm not shy to confess that I fell in love with Knox and Charlie's roller coaster ride love story. This is a novel not to be missed. Here are my gushy, 'I'm in love with Knox' book thoughts ...

What's it all about?
Knox Wellington has dealt with a lifetime of disappointments which have led him straight to the firm conclusi
Christy
Oct 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Rugged & Sweetheart stars!!!!!

photo 06835024-a7c9-422a-b215-7fd0698195e9_zps7f1c9e57.jpg

You want to know what I love? Reading a second book in a series that is better than the first. It’s a wonderful feeling to love the first book in a series, then get to the second and love it even more! That’s exactly whats happened to me with Tessa’s Explosive series. Ignite was a fantastic debut novel. If you haven’t read Jace and Lexi’s story, I highly recommend it. But Incinerate... damn! I more than loved it! Knox and Charlie’s story is amazing! One to go
Geri Reads
Jan 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm mentally slapping myself on the head for not reading this book sooner because this was just the type of sweet read I usually enjoy.
Knox Wellington needed help. Recuperating from an extensive injury which temporarily left him with limited mobility, Knox Wellington needed him. Enter Charlie Davenport. Because of his past experience with his ex girlfriend and the injury he sustained in the war, Knox wasn't the easiest person to get along with. But Charlie had a strong, feisty personality which
Mo
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You know when you read a debut book by an author and really like it, you are waiting with bated breath to see how good the second book will be. I was not disappointed with this second book by Ms Teevan. I seriously liked Ignite but I seriously LOVED Incinerate….

I absolutely loved Charlie and I loved Knox but these two together were just a tre
Chantal ❤️
3.5 GET OVER YOURSELF STARS

This is the story a guy named Knox who joins the military mostly because he caught the so called "love of his life" screwing his brother. So he enlisted and left for 10 years but is forced to come home when he is injured in battle.
This guy is definitely not my idea of an alpha hero at first. He is still hung up on his ex Megan. For example he says this about her "Thank God she hasn’t shown up at the house. She’s still so damn beautiful and it hurt to look at her when
Anna
*ARC gifted directly from the author in exchange for a cherry popping review.*

Tessa ❤️ I heart you, like triple bad !!!!

And as for you Knox.... Come hither with your bad ass broody self ...

What I loved about this book ??? HOLY FAN SELF this book was a delicious slow steady burn ..... Now it all makes sense ...... I often find myself wondering " At what point will the book title make sense and give me my ahhhhh moment ?"

Have you seen KNOX WELLINGTON ?

My head, my heart, my ovaries, my iPad = lit
S.M. West
5 Rugged STARS

Well, in this case, the second time was even better than the first! This was a re-read for the release of the re-edited version with two added bonus scenes coming out on July 21st.

I’m upping my rating from 4 to 5 stars because it was just that good. I remember loving both Knox and Charlie the first time around but this time, these two on their own and as a team just robbed me of my heart and soul. LOVED THEM!!

Knox is seriously all alpha and sex-on-a-stick and Charlie is sexy, sass
Michelle
**ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review; beta-reader**

♥♥♥♥♥ 6 Rugged Knox Wellington Stars ♥♥♥♥♥

Incinerate by Tessa Teevan is the second book of the Explosive series. If you haven’t read her first debut book, Ignite, I suggest no scratch that I urge you to go One-Click Ignite on Amazon. You do not want to miss out reading Jace McAllister and his first love, Lexi. Plus, you also don’t want to miss out on the hilarious term of “BC.” You are probably wondering what does “BC” stands
Tessa Teevan
Nov 08, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I can't believe it's been a year since this one released!! :)

Beverly
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Rugged Man Stars

Knox Wellington has had his share of heartbreak. His high school sweetheart, the girl he thought he would marry left him for his older brother. This deceit was all it took for Knox to say no to love and relationships. Now if you are looking for a good time, he is your guy.

"Fuck them all, care about none."

Knox left home at eighteen, joined the military and never looked back and he didn’t plan to until he was injured overseas. When he comes home after being injured and almos
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: alpha male, hea
4.5 Hot, Steamy, Building Up Just The Way You Want Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
I am not going to do a huge build-up of how deep and thought-provoking this book was... because even though there were actual issues addressed and important touchpoints to think about... Who am I kidding...

This book was a Hot, Steamy read that just got better and better with every page I clicked. This was the type of book which a lot of authors try to write... and fall short. It is not that it is so complex, although
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***5 Sweetheart Stars***

Before I begin my review, can we please take a moment to acknowledge the rugged and sexy as hell manliness that is the cover model and epitome of Knox Wellington?

Ok, now let's get to the matter at hand.

I absolutely LOVED this book! Read it in one day because I couldn't put it down. I was completely absorbed in the characters and story.

Charlie was the kind of heroine that you love and root for from the very first page. She calls it like she sees it and if you can't take
.Lili.
Nov 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
 photo image_zps9364c97d.jpg

Incinerate.... This my friends is how you write a sophomore book. This is the second book in the Explosive series and it's MCs are Knox Wellington and Charlie Davenport.

photo image_zps1537f231.jpg

Knox, whom enlisted after discovering his high school sweetheart was cheating on him with his brother. Charlie, is a guys girl. Knox has returned home after being injured on the field and Charlie is the volunteer who was assigned to help him.

Lately, I've been sticking mainly to M/M reads because M/F reads just haven't wowed me.
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Jul 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Incinerate was my first book by Tessa Teevan and now I'm more than intrigued by her other books.

I'm curious to read about Jace and Lexi who were the first couple in the explosive series. They are a huge part of this one but you don't get all the details and I'm very interested to know them all.

Incinerate is about Knox and Charlie. The first one is an injured soldier and the other one is a volunteer to help wounded soldiers.
But the first time they met, the first time their eyes catch the other w
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 4.5 "Rugged Boyfriend" Stars ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“...one of these days you’re going to meet someone that will make you stop being so damn cynical all the time, and I can’t wait for that day to come.”

“Never gonna happen.”

“Famous last words, Knox. Famous last words.”

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

This was so awesome!! I think I enjoyed this one better than the first. And I loved Jace, but Knox was just HAWT!!

When Charlie meets Knox fo
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
FIVE OVER THE MOON FOR KNOX STARS!!!

(ARC Provided by Author For an Honest Review)
BR with Melissa

I've been chomping at the bit to be able to read "Incinerate"!!
This is how I felt when I received the ARC from Tessa!!

photo tumblr_lnm7dmaf2r1qbkkdv_zpsb747735d.gif

I may have also done a little happy dance like this....

photo tumblr_m8454hrxN31rziwwco1_250_zpscd7f9e2d.gif

This is the story of Knox (aka Rugged) Wellington and Charlotte (Charlie) Davenport!!
Loved their story!

Knox is Jace McAllister's best friend.
We were introduced to Knox in Jace's book, "Ignite".
Knox is the hot, "bad boy" per
♥Sharon♥
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Sweet & Sexy Stars

photo a1b8d092-53b2-4606-bbab-0a51a58a5778_zps19d0e67d.jpg

Tessa Teevan ROCKS! From the prologue to the playlist, I LOVED IT! ❤❤ She did such an amazing job with Incinerate. Actually, I loved it more than Ignite. I instantly fell in love with both Knox and Charlie.

The synopsis for this book pretty much covers all you need to know. I don’t want to say much about the plot because I think going into this book with your mind wide open is the best way to experience Knox and Charlie’s journey. What I will say though, is that these two
Catarina
5 Incinerating Stars!

Knox Wellington is a soldier that was severely hurting during a bombing. So his best-friend Jace and his brother decide to get him a volunteer from the army to help him until he get better. And that help comes in form of Charlie. Feeling slightly humiliated of his condition, tired of being home Knox is kind of an ass in the beginning, but he soon discovers that Charlie knows how to fight back and pretty soon things between them start to change.

description

But both of them were betra
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Sep 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
(ARC provided by author)
(BR With Patty)
(5 Knox Stars)

photo 72e7f4ab-e278-4e4e-b8ac-8f84dc501d39.jpg

photo f5781744-927e-448d-821b-7b7dd8fdd522.jpg

Knox Wellington aka Rugged grew up in a wealthy family in Tennessee, where his whole life has been planned out. All his plans change after his high school sweetheart breaks his heart. He needs to get away from it all and decides to join the army. His parents don't understand his decision, and as a result they haven't spoken in years. The only person Knox keeps in touch with is his younger brother Cohen.

photo bed31f7b-d645-494d-9c47-98a26051400e.jpg

Knox has never regretted his
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
On sale for .99!

4 - Moody, Broody, Rugged Man - Stars

Knox is not used to relying on others for help. That makes him act like a bit rude to others.

Especially Charlie, who volunteers to assist him.

Of course they both have baggage.

But they can get over that together!

Would I recommend?
thumbs up photo tumblr_ly46efb4rN1rn4jhdo1_500_zps6a92750d.gif
Christie«SHBBblogger»

As much as I loved Ignite, I have to say that this book, for me, was even better than the first. The author accomplished something that is not very common for me: I absolutely loved BOTH the Hero and heroine equally. Typically, I tend to like the Hero more, and if I don't like the Hero? Well then I just don't like the book at all. In this case, I think I got a little crush on both of these characters-they were amazing. And together...they were flawless. The perfect fit.

Knox Wellington
Oh, lord..t
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I loved Knox and Charlie! Now let me say, I did like Ignite but Incinerate was SO good. The writing was great, the story was great, the characters rocked and we got Jase & Lexi in this story too. Knox had been burned by the slut liar bitch Megan which we heard about in book one but get more details in this one to make me hate her more. The hurt and pain caused him to live a life without love, only random meaningless hookups. Until.....
Charlie, lovely Charlie. Although the initial interaction bet
Kelli C
5 huge...SWEETHEART...come shower with me, teach me to dance Knox Wellington Stars!

Holy Hell...this book literally incinerated me, inside and out. I was completely intrigued by Knox Wellington and his bad, broody self in Teevan's first book. I was so damn happy his tale did not disappoint.

Well...hard to find either emotion when you have cut yourself off from anything remotely intimate. Now that he is down, home, and injured, well there is nothing but time for Knox to heal and process his life. I
A_Ryan
2 "I don't know why I want you" stars.

Oh, this started off so good! I was so excited. An alpha male and a head-strong heroine forced to put up with one another, both stubborn, both up for a challenge, and both seemingly perfect for each other. Yay!!

The story simply starts off with a kick-ass, tough army guy who, while out in the field gets blown up by the very bomb he's trying to detonate. With temporary injuries to his brain, spine and arm, Knox (yeah, that's really his name), needs someone to
Jenn
Sep 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 Burning up the pages Stars

ARC provided by the Author for an honest review. THANK YOU TESSA!

Knox: Mr. Broody-jaded-hunky-military man. Aka: Rugged. He's rough, tough and rugged around the edges. He rectifies a wall around his heart that no one can break through, or so he thinks. He just hadn't met the right woman, until Charlie lands on his door step. Maybe he’s not as jaded as he thought he was.

Charlie: Aka: Sweetheart. A bit of a firecracker that can tow-the-line with the best of them, jus
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Incinerate (Explosive #2)
Author – Tessa Teevan
Publication Date – February 18, 2014
Type – No Cliffhanger Series
Genre – Romance
Rating – 4 out of 5 Stars

Book provided by Author (Blog Tour) in exchange for an honest review.

Reading Order
Ignite (Explosive #1) – Oct 2013 - Jace and Lexi’s Story
Incinerate (Explosive #2) – Feb 2014 – Knox and Charlie’s Story
Inflame (Explosive #3) – Spring 2014 – Kale and Lucy’s Story

Review
Take a wounded soldier who has relationship issues and can be seen cons
Dilek VT
Apr 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Unfortunately, this novel and I are not compatible. Not that there is something awful about it, I just find myself falling asleep every time I pick it up. It's a snooze fest for me.

It is too repetitive and too wordy with lots of unnecessary details. Pages and pages of blah bla bla and I can easily phrase it in two sentences!

Naturally, the book drags a lot. The characters think about the same thing over and over, and maybe 3 or 4 chapters later, they think about the same thing again, so pages a
Dee Montoya
Feb 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: h-o-t, hot-alpha-male
****4.5 Knox Stars***

It's all about Knox for me in this book, he's so freaking hot and just I loved it!

I truly enjoyed this story, not a lot of angst but mostly just great characters, tons of sexy times and overall really entertaining . I'm very excited to discover more of this series and more of what this author has to offer.

Full review later...
Jen
Jan 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
LOVED it! Knox and Charlie were beyond hot together. Review to follow.

ARC provided by the Author in exchange for an honest review
Sara
Nov 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
[image error]
Fabulous job on your book 2!! I loved Knox and Charlie!
Now let me say, I did like Ignite but Incinerate was SO good. The writing was great, the story was great, the characters rocked. No over the top bullshit drama. There were a couple oopsies and misunderstandings but it played out just fine.
Knox had been burned by the slut liar bitch Meagan which caused him to live a life without love. He will give a girl a good time, but relationships and love are a big NO.
Charlie, lovely Charl
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Cage (Corps Security, #2)
  • Guided Love (The Prick Series, #1)
  • Weathered Love (The Prick Series Book 2)
  • Mountain Darkness (Wild Mountain Men, #1)
  • Until Lilly (Until, #3)
  • Carbon (Blackwings MC Book 4)
  • Until Nico (Until, #4)
  • Broken Hart (The Hart Family, #1)
  • Badger (Blackwings MC #5.5)
  • Shaker (Blackwings MC Book 5)
  • Porterhouse (Grade-A Beefcakes, #4)
  • Say I'm Yours (Return to Me, #3)
  • Phoenix (Blackwings MC Book 3)
  • Beck (Corps Security, #3)
  • Outlaw (Evil Dead MC, #1)
  • Sir Loin of Beef (Grade-A Beefcakes #1)
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Riven Knight (Tin Gypsy, #2)
Tessa is a twenty-something book junkie who's also obsessed with sports. She's a research analyst by day, writer by night, and married to her best friend for over a decade. If she's not writing, you can probably find her curled up with her Kindle and a glass of wine or cheering on the Reds, Bengals, and Buckeyes!

Explosive (5 books)
  • Ignite (Explosive, #1)
  • Inflame (Explosive, #3)
  • Intoxicate (Explosive, #4)
  • Fusion (Explosive, #5)

News & Interviews

“Here’s the thing. I’m tired of this roommate bullshit. I want more than that. I want you to be my girl. I want you in my bed, just like this. I want to take you out, show you off, and get the jealous looks from all the other assholes who wish you were theirs. I want, more than anything, for you to be my sweetheart, because that’s what you’ve become to me, even if I started saying it by being an ass. I want to be able to call you mine for real, not pretend.” Sighing, I pause. “Charlie, I want—I need—you to be my fucking girl.” 9 likes
“I want to gouge his eyes out in one moment and then rip his clothes off in the next. He’s sweet, he’s an ass, he’s warm, he’s cold. He flirts, he scowls, he drives me absolutely crazy, but dammit if my heart doesn’t melt when he smiles.” 4 likes