Start by marking “Teased & Pleased: An Erotic Anthology” as Want to Read:
Teased & Pleased: An Erotic Anthology

Teased & Pleased: An Erotic Anthology

Five hot tales of pampering, pleasing and power plays. With three stand alone stories, and one two part story, this anthology showcases some of John's finest work.

1. Breakfast in Bed - It's Saturday Morning and what could be more delicious than having your breakfast in bed? Maybe sharing the experience with your captivated partner.

2. Teased & Pleased - Waking up after
Published July 25th 2013 (first published July 24th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Teased & Pleased, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teased & Pleased

Suzy Ayers
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Hot tales for sure! Damn, I could read “Breakfast in Bed” over again (giggles). Shhh ok so I did. It is so something I would, um and maybe have done something very similar. My favorite of the stories by far.

Teased and Pleased has a scene in the bathroom, whoa mama very erotic. Something about a man shaving a woman…just phew. And then zero gravity sex…I think I need to test that one out. (ok, ok no more give-aways)

“A Good End to the Day” I’m not sure if there’s a pun intended for the title. Love
C Joy
Sep 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this aptly titled book from Mr John Satisfy, it made me HOT literally and figuratively. This is also the first book I read from this author.

I normally read erotica in the third person point of view, and if it's narrated in the first person POV, the persona is usually female. It's refreshing to read a male's story and the reason I enjoyed it even more is because of the characters' tenderness toward each other. Their couplings were sensual, with the other's pleasure in mind.
Scarlett Flame
Dec 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Just finished reading this set of hot erotic stories from Mr John Satisfy. He certainly does live up to his name and satisfaction is guaranteed.

Loved this John and can't wait to download and read all of your other books. I also read John's Blog. If you don't already read John's Blog get on over there http://www.eroticsatisfiction.com/

A very well deserved 5* and a very *damp* Scarlett to boot.
Carol Cassada
Dec 20, 2013 rated it liked it
John Satisfy knows how to write erotic novels. The sex scenes will leave you gasping and craving more. My one flaw is that in some of the stories the scenes were slow moving. There was too much teasing and there were times I wished he had speed the scenes up a bit. All in all it was a great anthology and I'd recommend it to anyone who's looking for a good erotic novel.
Melody Parks
Feb 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-books
John Satify... oh yes, he does.
This author really puts a twizzle in my sizzle. I like that he's speaking directly to me while I read. This is a collection of short stories that I'll be returning to often. I felt as though I had my own personal bedtime storyteller as I engaged in a different little fantasy every night.
Nicole Dunlap
Sep 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
As the first book I've read from John Satisfy I had high hopes because his name just says it all. This book had my utterly and completely satisfied. From the imagery to the complete detail I learned a thing or to and enjoyed myself along the way.
Jackie Williams
Simon Okill
Randy Brown
Feb 26, 2019
John Satisfy
Jul 25, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sandra
Jun 17, 2016
Sep 22, 2016
Darren Denton
Nov 09, 2016
John Satisfy is an erotica author who specializes in fulfilling fantasies with words. His stories are written specifically with the woman’s perspective in mind, but are enjoyed by both genders. Often what starts out as a simple or straightforward scene morphs into something slightly unexpected which is where part of the fun lies. Sex should not be completely predictable, neither should erotica. Wh ...more