Start by marking “Broken Ever After (Ever After, #1)” as Want to Read:
Broken Ever After (Ever After, #1)

Read Excerpt

Broken Ever After

(Ever After #1)

Olivia Stevens is a young, troubled girl from London, England, just about to leave sixth form, into a world full of love, lust, heartbreak and betrayal.

Olivia has had a crush on her teacher, twenty-six year old, Mr Matthews for the last few years but what happens when those feelings are reciprocated? And what happens when someone with a grudge against her gets in between
Published September 26th 2013 (first published September 25th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Broken Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Ever After

Start your review of Broken Ever After (Ever After, #1)
Natalie Graham
Jul 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Of course I'm going to give my book 5 stars. It's mine, so why the hell not?

I can't exactly review my own book because I'll just say it's awesome, but I will say there are a couple of twists that I hope people don't see coming.

Let me know what you think when you've read it too, by reviewing (please be nice, it's my first novel) messaging me on here or on my Facebook / Twitter page.

Thanks,
Natalie Graham x
Zakirrah BookBlogger
Sep 01, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc-or-netgalley
2.5 FRUSTRATING STARS!!

It started off and I was like hmmm okay...

Lets see how this goes..
It might get really good huh..

Then I was like oh god really? Teacher student romance are not my cup of tea..or maybe I am reading all the wrong books?

This book seems to go on forever..
And just when I thought things would start getting better BOOM!
The main character starts acting like some whore!

Uhmm jumping from one guy who you where supposedly in love with for 5 so called years on to someone else after
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
Sep 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: keeper
★★★★★ 4,85 Stars

Ever After #1
release date - 26 September - 2013

My Opinion:

I loved it ☺

I don't even know where to start. There were soooo many things I liked and didn't like ... let me start with a summary of the story.

London.

description

Almost 19-year-old Olivia has had a crush on her maths teacher Mr. Matthews for six years now.

They always had a good teacher-student relationship - always talking about their football teams and joking with each other. But now, 3 weeks before Olivia's finished with
Carly
Sep 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So, I've been sitting here for a while now; just trying to get my thoughts straight enough about this book to write a half decent review.
I'm sorry to say, that isn't going to happen and that's BECAUSE I'm in mourning. I'm mourning the end of this fabulous book.

I'm not usually a fan of romance/erotic fiction as I find the writing in erotic fiction often pulls me out of the story and I find myself rolling my eyes. This did NOT happen. In fact at one point during the beginning of Liv and Jamie's
sue
Sep 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
I was happy to be gifted this book by the author.

I read the warning sign but pressed ahead. The further I got along with the story the more it had me wriggling in my seat. At that point, I was considering giving it up. BUT I am so glad I didn't do that, as this book although makes you uncomfortable in its subject matter you just have to read the other half. The action in the latter half I couldn't have dreamed of if I'd had 2 days to sit and think how this would conclude, it entrapped me just
Gena Puro
Oct 05, 2013 marked it as did-not-finish
That's it I give up. DNF @ 23%.

Milto  (Through The Eyes Of A Book Goddess)

WOW!!!! This about sums it up. I was enthralled by this book from the beginning to the end!!!!

This book covers a vast array of subjects and emotions and they ALL come together in ways that the reader NEVER sees coming. The plots keep shifting and just when you think you understand what/why everything has happened..................BOOM!!! SURPRISE!!!!! (Natalie Graham............you had me biting my lower lip and moaning quite often!!!!) KUDOS.

The bond between Olivia Stevens and Jamie Matthews is
Donna Dye
Aug 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I've never written a book review before so please bare with me

firstly wow the sexual tension and chemistry between Olivia and Mr Matthews it made me go back to being a teenager and my first crush .. not on a teacher I might add, but all the feelings I felt can flooding back with this book I so prayed that the wonderful Mr Matthews felt the same . I was delighted he did.
Then there was all the twists and turns of secrets and horrid exes getting in the way. not to ruin the plot but the arrival
Fictional World Dreamer
Sep 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Broken Ever After by Natalie Graham is full of twists and surprises. The first half of the book you get to know about Olivia Stevens. Olivia has a crush on her hot math teacher Mr.Matthews(Jamie) for about six years and one faithful day things change when she gets detention. That day the whole course of Olivias life changed when Mr. Matthews actually reciprocated back his feelings. what's a girl to do?
"Did I just dream that? I touched my fingertips to my lips which were still tingling from the
BadDirtyBooks
Sep 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
What would you do if the guy you wanted for the last 6 years actually gave you the time of day?Freak the Fuck out right? I know I would...Now wait as I set up the scene: He is Fine as all Fucking Hell, with a muscular body and a panty wetting smile! Ooooh yeah.... AND he's a teacher. Not just any teacher he is your math teacher! And Thank God finals are coming up and school is almost out. With only a few weeks that is between what you want and what you will have, all you have to do is wait and ...more
Krissy
Sep 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
****ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review****

Twists and turns and the last 30% of this book had me anxious and thinking 'what the hell is happening?'

Some people might find teacher/student romances creepy but I think depending on the age, it has it's realistic aspects. Although we didn't find out Mr Matthews age until quite late in the story, I felt that you could tell that he was only mid twenties (he is in fact 26).

We meet Olivia, an 18 year old sixth form student only weeks
Obsession Is A Book - Terrie
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

Star rating 4.5

The story of Olivia Stevens is not what I expected at all and to be honest after reading `There is no fairy tale ending' on the front cover I was a bit scared to read it. I like to have a `happy ever after', even if it's 15 books into the future there has to be a HEA. My poor emotions can't take it otherwise.

The author is a new British author and this is her debut book and what a book! I love this book, it floored me
Tracey
Sep 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book was more than the teacher student book I expected it to be, and Mr Matthews was enough to make this book interesting.

Olivia is a sixth form student she's 18 and has a big crush on Mr Matthews (Jamie). Little does she know that he fancies her too, they have shared many a cocky conversation about football and little winks and smiles. As time goes on they can't leave each other alone. Some hot sexy scenes, but realistic too.

The is an ex hanging about trying to cause trouble, they need to
Ruthie Taylor
Jan 14, 2014 rated it liked it
This author has a pleasing writing style, and can definitely heat up the pages and bring scenes to life. For me maybe this novel tries to include too many plots in its pages, but I enjoyed the underlying story. I did struggle with the teacher / student interaction, and some of the writing about the UK education system was muddled, but it only took up a small part of the story. Some difficult issues were raised, which was brave of the author, and overall were dealt with well.

I am curious as to
Rachel
Sep 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate to win an ARC of this book but I would have happily paid for it. My first thoughts after finishing were 'wow!' I couldn't put it down as the twists and turns kept me gripped throughout. I just know that I will be suffering from a book hangover from this and I can't wait to read more. I highly recommend this 5* read :)
Sep 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Boy, when Natalie Graham says there is no fairy tale ending, she's serious! I was so busy while reading this book that it took me a week to finish. While I wasn't reading about it I was obsessing like crazy because I HAD to know what happened next! I'm so fortunate that she selected me for an arc!

Olivia Stevens is an 18 year old girl from London with a dark past. She's worked hard to make the best of it and go on with her life. She's been in love with her teacher Jamie Matthews for years. Much
Sheyla ✎
Sep 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

Olivia Stevens is madly in love with her teacher Jamie Matthews.
The story is set in London and Olivia is a sixth form student. She is eighteen. Jamie is 26. She has had a crush on him for 6 years. She is about to finish her year when she discovers that the attraction is returned. Jamie wants her too.
In the beginning Jamie is great. He is sweet, protective, romantic and honest. Or so we think. There are many twists in this story and at times
Beauty and the Book
Sep 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
We all had that one teacher, if for one day you could break the rules of the etiquetteetiquette oh and the law, you'd throw him/her against a wall or two. Olivia, an 18year old student has just that, a crush on her math teacher. But instead of it being based on just looks their relationship evolves to a join love of sports and a base friendship. Than Natalie girllllll!!! You flip the script and threw me for a loop. At times it was a bit difficult to follow the thrend on who was talking or whom ...more
Wendy
Sep 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
Set in England, brush up on your British slang and customs, a delightful story of a young girl trying to overcome a sexually abusive childhood. Please be aware some of the descriptions may disturb readers and make you uncomfortable but it flows with the characters story. Being so open about her past in the later part of the book showed true character development and well done research.
Olivia is an interesting character. She is a mix of sweet and innocent with dash of cynical worldly wisdom
Saunders
Eventually wet back and finished it.

Some hot moments but plot very iffy and confusing! Starts off OK but then it goes off on so many different directions.

too many twists and turns and the last part of the book Meh! Too many unanswered questions which of course has paved the way for the inevitable sequel and no date when that is due to be released.

Fi
1.25 My-Brain-Broke-But-Wait-A-Minute-Can-Brain-Really-Break?-But-Who-Cares-Mine-Is-Now-Broken-Ever-After-Because-Of-The-Book Stars

*will freaking rant bout it when I feel like it
Sophie Hall
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book so much! I can't wait for the next one.

There were so many unexpected twists and turns that I can't say anything without spoiling it for everyone else. It's a serious must read though.
Bryan Graham
Jul 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this book, brilliantly described scenes where you can picture everything around Olivia. Can't wait to read no. 2!
Leia
A gripping story of a student/teacher relationship that leaves you wanting more.

Broken Ever After is the story of Olivia Stevens. Olivia has been harboring a crush on her math teacher, Jamie Matthews for years. She falls in love with him from a distance her entire time in high school, until one day Jamie makes it obvious that he returns those feelings. And so with a week left in high school, Olivia and Jamie embark on a secret affair.

But Olivia has a haunting past. A past that left scars that
Francessca
Sep 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is Natalie Graham's debut novel and I have to say that i was pleasantly surprised by how much i thoroughly enjoyed this book. Natalie does an amazing job with building suspense through out the book. I have read many books where you already know what direction the author is going to take, however this is not the case in Broken Ever After, when you start to believe you know which road the story is going to take Natalie changes the markers and something happens which you never expected. There ...more
Kelly  O'Connor
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I've had this book on my kindle since way before Christmas, and if it wasn't for friend encouraging me to read if may have stayed there for a while. I'm so glad I read it, it has to be one of my favourite books ever !!!!!

What first drew my to this book was it was a teacher/student story line which I always enjoy, but this book was so much more then stolen glances across the classroom.

Olivia is an eighteen year old girl on the verge of leaving 6th form to head off to university, she has been in
EndlessReading
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
First off I want to give both Natalie and Ing (Asthepagesturn) a HUGE thank you for letting me participate in this blog tour and for providing me with an ARC copy for me to review :)

OMG!

Seriously what the hell, talk about emotional rollercoaster to hell and back.

Olivia is an 18 year old high school student, she's crushed hard on her maths teacher Mr Jamie Matthews AKA MR HOTNESS ;) for the last 6 years and is feeling all sorts of emotions now that her high-school years will be ending and she'll
Zita Martin
Oct 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book just walked into my heart and took over. I could not put it down and since I have read it, I can not get it out of my head.

I did not think a book could be so quiet in its presentation of the characters that it took me by surprise. I fell in love with the characters and the way the writing just wrapped around me.

The settings are in London and in a school environment that I thought a writer could not get me to become the characters. I really don't do school settings and such due to not
Mummy's Naughty Corner

Personal rating :- 4 stars

Book Pairing:- M/F
Did it give me a book hangover :- Yes
Is this a review book or personal read :- Personal Read

Why did I read this book?

It's a student/teacher pairing which I have a soft spot for. Also I am friends with the author and won the book in a Facebook competition.

What did I like about the book.

* The hot stuff was hot
« previous 1 3 next »
Natalie Graham is an English, indie, e-book author. She originally wrote for fun, choosing to write short stories until she wrote her debut novel Broken Ever After; the first in the Ever After series and Breaking Her, a companion novella. She is currently working on the sequel to BEA (date TBA) ...more

Ever After (3 books)
  • Breaking Her (Ever After, #0.5)
  • Broken Ever After: Volume 2 (Ever After, #2)