Start by marking “Spicy (Bad Boy Rockers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Spicy (Bad Boy Rockers, #2)

Spicy

(Bad Boy Rockers #2)

Because of screwing up with Callie, during the summer, I’m drowning my sorrows with drink and women…or that’s what I’m trying to do, but it isn’t working. Every time I close my eyes all I see is Callie, her long flowing blonde locks, her slim curvy body with legs that go on for miles and breasts that make my mouth water. She’s become my weakness and I have no idea how to m ...more
Published December 28th 2013 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Spicy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spicy

✿kawehi.reviews

Taken from the author's website: Spicy Part One
Wednesday 27 November 2013

Callie POV - Part One, Summer in Alabama
Subject to change.

Watching your best friend get pushed into the swimming pool and then carted off by a pissed off hunk doesn’t usually happen were I come from. Then again, living a sheltered life on the ranch with my folks has stopped me from meeting guys I can do more than look at. Oh, I looked plenty at the ranch hands, but they were out of bounds a
Amy
Jul 26, 2013 rated it it was ok
Callie is nothing but a whimp who let's Reece (a total dickhead) walk all over her. She would cry (so much crying in this book) and say she was going to move on, but would just jump into bed with him immediately. She had no self respect and I ended up putting the book down multiple times because I was so frustrated with this couple. Hopefully the next book is way better than this one.
Ange
Jul 04, 2015 rated it did not like it
I love my bad boys. I have even made room in my heart for bad boys who have royally f****d up but Reece...nuh uh - talk about walking STD.

And Callie - what a pathetic, whiny, cry baby! Have some damn pride, girl! The man you are hot for walks out on you after a sizzling encounter, ignores you for weeks, and when you next meet up (at a party), walks out with some groupie right in front of you to get his knob polished (encounter 1).

After a brief recovery, our boy decides to give his enthusiastic
Sheryl C. Nash
OMFG!!!! This book was like a MILLION times better that the first book in the series... honestly Phoenix was alright... but DAMN, Reece was SO FREAKIN' HAWT!!!!! And let me be the FIRST TO ADMIT, picturing Alfie (the cover model) as Reece made him SOOOOOOOO much hotter... *SMIRK*

And after that ending, I am DYING to read Donovan and Mara's story in Sultry!!!!!!!!
Catherine
Aug 17, 2013 rated it liked it
the leading lady Cassie had no backbone every time Reese messed up she would be like no more and then cry and cry and cry (she loves to cry this girl) then she would forgive him with no fight what so ever, I mean he just f#*ked a girl outside now she 's having a go with him (yuck) and plus her weeping va jay jay all the time, I think she needs some tenna lady for that problem or see a doctor. This just didn't do it for me.
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I enjoyed this book,
This book was definitely hot, from page 1 all the way through.

The only thing I found a bit annoying was the fact that Callie kept forgiving Reece so quickly. I mean jeez let him sweat it out a bit.
But I enjoyed the story. I would say a definite win on this one, if you want a quick/hot/steamy read.

Linda Sims
Feb 15, 2014 rated it liked it
BETTER THAN THE FIRST BOOK IN THIS SERIES

Callie and Reece are attracted to each other, they get together but then Reece messes up. But both of them can't seem to get the other out of their thoughts. Then Callie finds herself in Reece's company again as her BF is with Jack, Reece's fellow band member. The question is can Reece make things right with Callie.

This is a better written book than the first in the series IMO. But it's not without it's flaws either. Why is it when one of the leads in the
Joss
Mar 27, 2014 rated it it was ok
I liked this book but there were pretty many things that had me irritated. The first thing that really turned me off is when (view spoiler) ...more
Chu
Apr 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
some_text

Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

The first chapter had already my jaws dropping, my panties melting, and my world spinning. THAT IS ONE SUPER HOT SCENE you got there Lexi. Just in time for the summer – Callie, Donovan and of course, Reece. It started out strong – what more in the middle and end part?

Callie is a mix of innocence and seductress, I really don't know how she pulled it off, but she did!!! She can be innocent and shy without being pretentious, and feisty without trying too hard.
LeeAnne
May 26, 2016 rated it liked it
This is a tough book to review. It's definitely "Spicy" and I would give the steamy side 5 stars. As for the plot/story itself, it was a bit lacking. I struggled getting past a few of the scenes especially when the heroine walks in on the hero getting a BJ and shortly later is not only forgiven, but they're having sex. I felt like the author had so much to work with but focused way to much on the sexy side of this story. I didn't read book one in the series but didn't felt that this could be rea ...more
Erotica Book Club
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**** EROTICA BOOK CLUB REVIEW ****

Spicy (Bad Boy Rockers #2)
by Lexi Buchanan

This is Reece and Callie's story its book 2 in the Bad boy rockers series and can be read as a stand alone with no cliffhanger endings.
After their encounter in the summer when Reece walked out and left her for another woman Callie was gutted and hurt, he ignores her until he sees that she is getting attention from other guys and that gives him the push he needs to try make a go of things with her but how long until he s
Emma ~ Six Chicks and Thier Love of Books
Spicy

Summer in Alabama changed Callie in more ways than one. After an explosive encounter with 2 hot band members her heart will never be the same.

Reece is a wild boy who never gives his heart away, that is until a hot afternoon at his best friends brothers wedding. Even though he is not the only one participating in this hot encounter his heart is left with Callie.

Reece is keeping a secrect that not even his best friends know.  When he gets a call he knows he cannot ignore he leaves the hot gi
Le Ann Foster
**Reviewed for Hooked On Books**

I gave this book 5 stars!!!

Hooked On Books
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hotness! Definitely need to keep the fire department on stand by. The Hot as sin Reece will have your kindle on fire and your panties wet with just his words alone. I love how Callie don't put up with Reece bull and seems she can keep him on his toes. I like how these two struggle giving them a realism to them. I'm happy that we get to see the secondary character and what is going on with them. I absolute love this series and I can't wait to see more from them.

If your looking for a Hot, Sex
Caroline
Nov 02, 2014 rated it did not like it
Denise
Jul 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Reece was not sure how to handled a couple things !!!
Callie was one of them .. What he did and the way he
treated her was so unfairly .. But Reece did do a turn
around but hey being a couple is not easy for some..
This was a great addition to the series I could not put it down
until I finished it .. There was a lot of steamy sex !!!
Patty
Feb 09, 2014 rated it it was ok
Better than the first but not by much. Reece kept on saying that he doesn't want their relationship to be about sex but that's all they ever do in the whole story. Hot sex scenes but not much depth to the story.
Deana
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book loved it would recommend it to my friends yes great series too!
Tina Elder
Jul 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great book...Loved the couple. Only problem I had with the book was Del's sleeping with Reese and their siblings. WTF?!!!!
Kristen Gray
Mar 12, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Consistent in the ratings with the first one. Moving on to #3
axola
May 13, 2014 rated it did not like it
Pathetic heroine! An hero who is an ass and bad writing. A nightmare!
Julie B.
Jul 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. This one was much better than the first book! Looking forward to Donovan and Mara's book.
Nerissa
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
Couldnt get passed the shallowness of the whole thing. They spent 36 hours together, don't see each other for months and then behave all weird like they had a massive relationship? Then he F***s someone and she sees them then Dry humps him 30 minutes later? All just wrong and shallow. I think the author must be very young as all the emotions and reactions are very juvenile. Could have been so much better as the writing style is good and the sexy times are hot.
Martine Morency
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
Vfc
Sep 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Re-read ... a H that needs to super-glue his zipper
and a whinging, peevish Doormat h.
Heather
Jul 25, 2013 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the first book in this series, so I was looking forward to reading Spicy. In this novel, you will get to know Reece and we are introduced to Callie. The two of them meet because of their friends. They hit it off with a HOT and SPICY one night stand which involved a third member, Donovan. The three of them had an instant connection, however, Reece wanted dibs on Callie and told Donovan to back off. Donovan respected his friend's wishes, only hoping that Reece would treat Callie the way ...more
Angela
***Complimentary copy provided by the author***

So I must admit to having not read Sizzle before being attracted to this book, especially the cover, so when the author kindly offered me both books to review I jumped at the chance.

Spicy follows on from Sizzle but this time tells the story between Reece and Callie, Jack and Thalia's friends.

At the end of Sizzle, Reece and Callie have already hooked up, although Donovan had been included in their first romantic tryst. Spicy takes over the story fro
Sandy S
Feb 06, 2014 rated it really liked it

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date February 6, 2104

BLURB: Because of screwing up with Callie, during the summer, I’m drowning my sorrows with drink and women…or that’s what I’m trying to do, but it isn’t working. Every time I close my eyes all I see is Callie, her long flowing blonde locks, her slim curvy body with legs that go on for miles and breasts that make my mouth water. She’s become my weakness and I have no idea how to make amends for my past sin…

It’s been weeks since Reece left me
Tnt Reviews
Apr 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Callie has fallen for playboy drummer Reece. Everything was going good when she met him in Alabama at Mia's wedding. They were having a great time. Then, all of a sudden in the middle of sex, he gets a phone call from Dahlia and he puts his clothes on and leaves. That was 8 weeks ago. But Callie can't stop thinking about him. Her best friend Thalia has convinced her to come and watch the band play tonight. Thalia is engaged to Phoen
Jamie
Writing / Pacing 4
Emotions / Storyline 4
Swoon / Romance 3.5
Steam / Sex 4.5

When Callie and Reese “hook up” neither expected anything more than just that – a fun time between the two of them…and Donovan. But while getting their freak on, Callie and Reese share a moment, a connection neither can deny. While the two are enjoying each other, alone this time, Reese gets a call and bolts. Yep – just like that in the mid
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Lead Me On (Heart Of Fame #5)
  • Rage (The Sound Wave Series, #2)
  • Fully Automatic (Bullet, #4)
  • Taking A Risk (Risk Series, #1)
  • Broken Sound (Chasing Cross, #2; Brothers of Rock, #2)
  • Rockstar's Girl (Decoy, #2)
  • Trials (Rock Bottom, #2)
  • No Strings Attached (Rebel Walking, #3)
  • Exclusive Interview (Rock Arrangement, #1; The Lonely Kings, #1.1)
  • Drive Me Crazy (Shaken Dirty, #2)
  • Liquid Courage (Liquid Regret, #2)
  • Rock Star's Angel
  • Escaping Me (Shaft on Tour, #1)
  • Bad Day (Hard Rock Roots, #4)
  • Stricken Desire (Stricken Rock, #1)
  • Hawk and Dove (Rock Star Romance, #1)
  • Wicked Part 2 (Rock Me, #5)
Lexi Buchanan is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author and smut peddler. When not writing stories that'll make you sob, sin, or melt your panties, you'll find her sitting in the sunshine or yelling at the cat to put the hamster down!

Thank you to each and every one of you for your continued support.

Bad Boy Rockers (5 books)
  • Sizzle (Bad Boy Rockers, #1)
  • Sultry (Bad Boy Rockers, #3)
  • Savor (Bad Boy Rockers, #4)
  • Sinful (Bad Boy Rockers, #5)