Start by marking “Perfect Contradiction (Contradiction, #2)” as Want to Read:
Perfect Contradiction (Contradiction, #2)

Perfect Contradiction

(Contradiction #2)

The sequel to the best-selling romance Sweet Contradiction is here. Perfect for fans of the TV shows Hart of Dixie and Gilmore Girls. Grab a glass of sweet tea, and get ready to be transported to a small country town where love can be such a contradiction.

Jennifer Collins is finally beginning to heal after losing her mother to cancer. It's been a long road with scary
286 pages
Published July 14th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Contradiction, please sign up.
Peggy Martinez The ebook will be out on July 14th of this year. So sorry for the delay. I also have small surprise for everyone that will be publishing at the same…moreThe ebook will be out on July 14th of this year. So sorry for the delay. I also have small surprise for everyone that will be publishing at the same time. I hope you enjoy Jen & Hunter's story. <3(less)

Start your review of Perfect Contradiction (Contradiction, #2)
Courtney Whittamore- The Moral of our Stories
It was 2am and my bed was covered in piles of work and at least a dozen tabs were open on my computer. With deadlines looming and responsibilities demanding my attention, the last thing I felt like I could do was press pause and open up a book. However, my review for said book was due very soon for the book tour, and while I had procrastinated like a champion, the time crunch was starting to stress me out. So with every intention of powering through this book, I opened it up and dove right in. ...more
Joood Hooligan
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

The second I finished book one of this series, I needed this one. Yes, they are stand alones, but I absolutely adored Jen, and needed to read her story. The moment it became available for review, I jumped at the opportunity.

Although the drama is much different from Sweet Contradiction, it is definitely still there. There were more than a few times where I was banging my head against my
Jaimee Enevoldsen
Nov 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending to this series, loved every second. So glad the first book was free so I had the opportunity to read this series, because it was so adorable, and cute, and believable, and just perfect.
Sabine
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Trish
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rosa Ascenso
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it. R. A

I loved both books on the series. It's a loving family that supports each other. It's a little religion but not a lot. Must read.
K
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Maybe it is because I didn't read the first novel, but there was no real story for the couple....
Jess
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mandi Morgan
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Was ok. Didn't love the female lead. Thought first book was better.
K.M. Robinson
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an copy of the this book in exchange for an honest review. Perfect Contradiction is adorable. I was just happy the whole way through. It’s so cute and so relatable. It’s a fabulous new adult read. Jen Collins finds herself in a brand new place in life, having lost her mother to cancer, her best friend having just been married, and her deciding to turn her home into a Bed and Breakfast complete with a bakery. Oh yeah, and she finds out she’s pregnant. But wait-because the daddy up and ...more
Maribel Platypire Reviews
Aug 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-in-2015
***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.***

I began reading this book right after I finished reading Sweet Contradiction because it was the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep. I have to say I liked Perfect Contradiction a whole lot more than than Sweet Contradiction, but I felt that it was missing a few details on Jen's and Hunter's relationship, like when their relationship first started. I can't be the only one that likes to know how the characters feel when
Avid Reader Amy's Reviews
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, contemporary, romance
**I received a copy of this book, from the publisher, in exchange for a honest review.**

Jennifer Collins loves Hunter Wright. She is scared to pursue anything because she was hurt. When she needed him the most, he left. I understand Jennifer's need to protect herself. Once you've been hurt, you'll do everything thing you can to prevent it again. Now she fills lonely because everyone is moving on but her. Jennifer has to learn to trust. Learn to forgive. Hunter is like Jennifer, he is scared of
Kristy Hamilton
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of Perfect Contradiction from the publisher for an honest review...
I never thought I would ever be a fan of clean romance, but after reading Sweet Contradiction I was hooked on the characters.
Jennifer is a true southern woman that is learning how to cope with the loss of her mother. She is lucky to have her best friend Beth back that is helping her, but after a scary chance of a cancer diagnosis herself, she is falling apart a little.
Hunter comes into Jennifer life and leaves
Carla
Jul 05, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, ebook, 2017
Depois de ter ficado tão agradada com Sweet Contradiction, senti a necessidade de continuar a 'série' e saber o que aconteceria com outras duas personagens. Achei este menos conseguido, a história pareceu-me muito mais forçada, a química inexistente e a voz interior da personagem feminina em pouco se diferenciava da do livro anterior, de tal modo que em diversos momentos, quando ambas estavam juntas, esquecia-me qual delas é que estava a seguir.
Brittany
Jul 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
It was great to see the characters from someone else's point of view. This story was just just as heartwarming and easy as book one. The only thing I would say was that the writing style didn't change as much as I expected since this book was written from a completely different character's perspective. But as I was reading more and more I found I didn't care.
Carrie
Jun 25, 2017
Sara
Jan 07, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Bottoms Up (The Rock Bottom Series, #1)
  • Brody's Redemption (Small Town Scandals #1)
  • Forever Mine: Hayden & Savannah (Roommate Duet, #0.5)
  • Love Like This (The Romance Chronicles, #1)
  • Kiss Cam (With A Kiss, #1)
  • Something to Remember (Forget Me Not, #0.5)
  • Once A Wife (A Mother's Heart #2)
  • Double Shot
  • Being Nobody (Witness, #1)
  • Spy Thy Neighbor (Enigma #7)
  • One Dom to Love (The Doms of Her Life, #1)
  • The Young and the Submissive (The Doms of Her Life, #2)
  • Better Together (Cedarville #4)
  • What's Left of Me (What's Left of Me, #1)
  • The Bold and the Dominant (The Doms of Her Life, #3)
  • Fiancé for the Night (One Night to Forever #1)
  • Crazy Sexy Love (Dirty Dicks #1)
  • Deal Breakers (Dealing with Love #1)

Contradiction (2 books)
  • Sweet Contradiction (Contradiction, #1)