Start by marking “A Western Winter Wonderland” as Want to Read:
A Western Winter Wonderland

A Western Winter Wonderland

A Western Winter Wonderland by Cheryl St.John\Jenna Kernan\Pam Crooks released on Sep 25, 2007 is available now for purchase.
Mass Market Paperback, 298 pages
Published October 1st 2007 by Harlequin (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about A Western Winter Wonderland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Western Winter Wonderland

Start your review of A Western Winter Wonderland
 Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
This book reminds me of how much I love westerns. All of the authors in this volume are dependable writers of good romance, and they don't fail you. Cheryl has the wonderful beta hero in Seth that she is so good at writing. You will fall for him, just as Marvel does. I also like the Marvel is not immune to issues of vanity or insecurity. She fears aging poorly because of having much older parents she had to take care of in their ill health. She is also about seven years older than Seth. But they ...more
Luli

Puedes encontrar esta reseña en español al final.

Christmas Day Family by Cheryl St. John. 3 stars.

A single woman who runs a boardinghouse rents a room to the new town doctor until he can find a more permanent accommodation. What she does not know is that she must also house his two young children.
The premise is not original, and neither is the development. The author has opened too many topics to deal with in such a short story. The result has been that the story loses its charm and it is diffic
Linda
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone that likes Romance
Recommended to Linda by: paperbackswap.com
Shelves: april-2014, paperback
I love Western Christmas stories and this book does NOT disappoint! This is an Anthology with three stories that are good reads no matter the season (JMHO) I have read these authors (Cheryl St. John, Jenna Kerman and Pam Crooks) before both in anthologies and full size novels.

Here is a write up from Amazon:
Three heartwarming stories full of holiday sparkle and romance!

Christmas Day Family by Cheryl St.John

Marvel Henley though she was content until the new handsome doctor Seth Paxton and his ador
Lexie
Sep 29, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-blog-pr
I enjoyed this collection quite a bit. I'm not usually one who reads westerns honestly, I prefer my historicals set in England, so this was an entirely new genre for me to read about, but I found the stories to be enjoyable.

I didn't have one story I preferred above the others; mostly pieces of the stories that I thought were refreshing and different. I had minor problems with each story as well (a plot thread in Christmas Day Family for instance was a burden to the plot, a contrivance almost to
Marybelle
Dec 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Sweet stories, but not very exciting. Third in the series was a little anticlimactic. It could have been so much more.
Jerry Jares
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
There are three novellas included in this book.  I love Cheryl St. John's work and that was the basis upon which  I chose this book. Of the two remaining authors, I'd read Jenn Kernan before (not a favorite), but had never read anything by Pam Crooks.  Fortunately, the first story in the set was by Cheryl St. John.

CHRISTMAS DAY FAMILY (Cheryl St. John) -- Marvel Henley (how she got her first name is unique) has survived taking care of her elderly father for years.  She's recently turned down a m
Aneca
Dec 14, 2007 rated it liked it
Shelves: christmas, anthology
bought this anthology because it had a Cheryl St John story and I've been hearing so much about her lately. I'm afraid I ended up not being very enthusiastic about it and my favourite was Pam Crooks story.

Christmas Day Family by Cheryl St. John
Marvel Henley thought she was content until the new handsome doctor Seth Paxton and his adorable kids crashed into her life! Suddenly she began to yearn for things she had long stopped wishing for…

This story started really nicely and I was really enjoyin
Delissca
Nov 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book was adorable. I read it one day. Very easy reading, sweet, tender, and lots of fun.
Barbara
Dec 09, 2009 rated it it was ok
Loved the first story. The last 2 seemed trashy and really unrealistic.
Liz V.
Dec 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
A trilogy of love stories to warm the heart at Christmas, when one shouldn't be alone. ...more
Victoria
Jan 22, 2014 rated it it was ok
Cheesy names, Injuns and barely any sex. A+ indeed.
Shelley
May 10, 2009
Sharon Jones
Apr 11, 2013
Addie H
rated it did not like it
Jun 26, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Forever Home (Hometown Harbor, #6)
  • My Heart's True Delight (True Gentlemen, #10)
  • Husband by the Hour (Hometown Heartbreakers, #6)
  • The Apothecary (Silver Linings Mysteries, #3)
  • The Dating Charade
  • Happily This Christmas (Happily Inc, #6)
  • The Princess
  • All Summer Long (Fool's Gold, #9)
  • In Bed With The Devil (Millionaire of the Month #6)
  • Sister of the Bride (Fool's Gold, #2.5)
  • An Amish Mother's Secret Past (Green Mountain Blessings #3)
  • Almost Summer (Fool's Gold, #6.2)
  • Only Us (Fool's Gold, #6.1)
  • Lone Star Christmas (Lone Star Legacy, #3)
  • Good Husband Material (Hometown Heartbreakers, #7)
  • Summer Days (Fool's Gold, #7)
  • Two of a Kind (Fool's Gold, #11)
  • CADE'S HOLIDAY MAIL ORDER BRIDE
Cheryl is the author of more than fifty historical and contemporary romances. Her stories have earned numerous RITA nominations, Romantic Times awards and are published in over a dozen languages.

In describing her stories of second chances and redemption, readers and reviewers use words like, “emotional punch, hometown feel, core values, believable characters and real-life situations.”

With a 4.9 s