Start by marking “Flesh for the Beast” as Want to Read:
Flesh for the Beast

Flesh for the Beast

The Fischer house is a gateway to hell and the gatekeepers are the succubae: Cassandra, Erin, Irene, and Pauline. Beautiful demon women with the power to grant fantasies, but be careful because you might just get what you wish for.
Published October 26th 2004 by Media Blasters (first published October 15th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Flesh for the Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flesh for the Beast

Start your review of Flesh for the Beast
Tomoyo
Nov 01, 2019 rated it liked it
I liked it. It doesn’t have the best artwork or the best writing but, I like the movie and this manga felt like a fanfic tribute to it. If you’ve never seen the movie then this manga isn’t going to make much sense.
Chibineko
Oct 29, 2010 rated it liked it
I picked this book up just after having watched the film 'Flesh for the Beast'. It was a good movie but had quite a few storylines left over that they could eventually make into another movie or insert into a director's cut. If you haven't watched the movie, I recommend it if you are a fan of gruesome horror. Definitely not for children! The plotline is typical horror fare- a group of investigators go to check out a spooky old abandoned house with a bad past, then end up becoming lunch for a ...more
Nicole Loop
Sep 15, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: manga, graphic-novels
I got this YEARS ago. Never seen the movie it's based around, eh got it at a time I was just grabbing anything manga. It's really blah, and one of the artist's REALLY REALLY sucks. If you ever have read it you know which I'm talking about, it stands out that bad. I've had better manga that I've gotten rid of. It's a shame really that I held onto this one. I'm not even sure why or how this has stayed in my possession this long. Maybe I kept it for me to find later in life and question why i still ...more
Jojo
Dec 31, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: manga
? What the hell did I just read, it was a waste of time. The stories were all over the place, I think about some mansion? Or something... There was one story with 3 demons that ate people and one of them had a baby that was Ok, but that's about it. Do not recommend.
Gloria
Jun 01, 2011
Joe The Destroyer
Mar 31, 2017
Beth
rated it did not like it
Nov 17, 2012
Jul 01, 2019
Bettina Robertson
Apr 27, 2011
Steven
Sep 03, 2007 rated it it was ok  ·  (Review from the author)
Jay