Start by marking “Pickup Styx (Easy Bake Coven #3)” as Want to Read:
Pickup Styx (Easy Bake Coven #3)

Pickup Styx

(Easy Bake Coven #3)

Selene and Cheney are almost to happily ever after. Just one small promise stands in their way. The spirits make a request Selene can’t refuse without forfeiting her soul, but to fulfill their desire, she will have to sacrifice her life. Traveling to a world beyond the reach of the living, Selene has to dig deep within herself to find a way back home.

The kingdom trembles o
Published August 2013

To ask other readers questions about Pickup Styx, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pickup Styx

Patricia Cruz
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this series and I wish it wasn't the end. So here is my vision of Cheney  photo derek-theler-2.jpg
My vision for Selene  photo MV5BMTQyNzExNzQ1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjk0NDAyMw_V1_SX313_SY400_.jpg
Ramona Terry
Feb 04, 2015 rated it liked it
So this one is definitely better than the last. It's the first book with the alternating POV's and I actually like it in this book. Author did a great job of telling two complete stories in one. Still super dramatic. I mean what's more dramatic than hell? I love love love the coven and really wish the book was more about all of them - not just Selene. Gotta finish it out and read the next.
Oct 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Must have more!!!! I have devoted these first three books in a matter of days. I love Liz Schulte!! Can't wait to read more about Holden and Olivia too! Oh the excitement!!! Wonderful series. Definitely recommended!!
Jeanny
Donna
cover/title: It was more the series name that drew my attention. I love the play on words. A witch coven mixed up with a toy every little girl wanted when growing up: the easy bake oven.

Characters: The characters are fun and a mix of species as well.

Plot: This book obviously picks up from book 2, which I skipped over without realizing it. I was still able to pick up on what was happening because I did read book 1. I love the non-stop action. The book goes back and forth between the MCs and wha
Allison Galloway
At first I didn't like the back and forth between Chaney and Selene, but once I got into the book it made since and was quite a good story. The characters and storyline are original and I really love it.
Elisa Hordon
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great series, by a great author
May 25, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Jennifer by: Mishka83
20 pages in and already engrossed. I'm really enjoying this new to me author.
Lexxi Kitty
Something about this book seemed to give me a vague vibe of a first book written. Which is odd considering this is the third in a series and there's been a bunch of other books out there by this author.

I don't particularly like certain types of changes mid-stream/series. I don't like when series suddenly switch to other characters to follow, though I have been able to read and like some like that, nor do I like when the series style suddenly changes. Hmms. Style might not the right word.

The prev
Casey Keen
Oct 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Tamela Gibson
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of Pickup Styx for a non-spoiler review. All the usual characters are back in the 3rd installment of Cheney and Selene's story. Selene is set with a task that could end her life. If she doesn't complete the task this will end her life. She has 12 hours to complete the task. While she is doing that, Cheney has to figure out who is killing his people. Selene's coven plays a large part in this book as does the necromancer Frost. This book to me was more exciting that the first tw ...more
Carissa Crabb
Aug 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Pickup Styx is the third in the Easy Bake Coven series. I would never have given the series that name, because it really has nothing to do with the books; however, I'm really loving the series so far. In this installment Selene has to repay the spirits who helped her break her curse by completing a near-impossible quest in the underworld. She has to leave Cheney at home this time, but he discovers that he has his own issues to deal with when he discovers someone is killing off all of his half si ...more
Shannon Binegar-Foster
Amazing

This series just keeps getting better and better. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time while reading this one. I just couldn't read it fast enough. I am exited to see what comes next. I received an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest opinion, which in no way influenced my opinion of this book.
kathleen
May 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Series

Lots of adventure in this book. Carries on well from the last one and right into the next. Plus, there are a couple of spin-off series also, so I'm happy that I have plenty more to read. I'm really enjoying reading about the characters, and their fae world. I hope the author keeps writing more.
Starla
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series and recommend it. I have read the first 3 books in under 2 days and cannot wait to read more of this series. I love that I cannot predict what is going to happen next. So much fun to read.
Sarahlynn
Jan 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: happy-endings
I'd like more of this series! It didn't develop the way I'd wished it would, but I'm intrigued. I've been going back and forth between 3 and 4 stars, but I finished it a few month ago so I'm no longer sure.
Daniell
Dec 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
This series is a lot of fun. I love the relationships between each character. It is hard to know who to trust and who to run from. It is part of the mystery and charm of this series. I can't wait for the next book!
Bethany
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
You really got to see the characters grow and face things that would rather leave in the past. I did enjoy the split POV too. You got to see side if people that were really nice to see come out in the open.
Ken Liljengren
Jan 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Pretty much OK.
The thing that gave the book a four, was Selene's Coven, They are hilarious!

Kathy
Sep 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Awesome! Great story, a page turner. Onto the next!
Melindeeloo
3.5 stars - lots happens but I didn't really care for the alternating Cheney/Selene storyline chapters.
Jaime Hendrickson
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
I liked this book much better then the first two. A lot of action,mystery and drama. not so much romance stuff. I was very pleasantly surprised
Danielle S
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2016
Great series.
Kim
Jul 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Each book is awesome. The author knows how to get the reader to want to read the next one to see what happens ,loved it
Mario Hargrove
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good Read

Very enjoyable to get to see what was going on in the underworld thru selene eyes and the abyss thru Cheney's
Andrea
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
This is my favorite of the series. The journey through hell is very emotional with great character development.
Alex Patzel
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I lovelovelove this series! probably one of my favorite! can't wait to read more from this series will also more from this author!!! <3
Deborah
Quick and fun reading.
Kathy Weller meece
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. I look forward to the next installment.
Kassie Koller
Nov 20, 2015
  • Revelations
  • Sweet Chaos (Kali Sweet, #2)
  • Goddess Of The Grove (Druid, #2)
  • Crimson Midnight (Crimson #1)
  • The Cat's Meow (Witch's Brew, #1)
  • Hex the Halls
  • Steal the Day (Thieves, #2)
  • Illegal Magic
  • Destined to Die (The Briar Creek Vampires #3)
  • Freak of Nature (Lost Witch Trilogy, #1)
  • Blood Oath (Mystic Wolves #1C)
  • Pixie Dust (Pixie Dust Chronicles, #1)
  • Savior (Keepers of Hell, #1)
  • Hexed (Gwen Sparks, #4)
  • Cameron's Law (Adelheid, #1)
  • I'll Be Damned (Anna Wolfe #1)
  • Duality (The Hitchhiker Strain, #2)
  • Awakened (The Legends Of Elyndia, #1)
Many authors claim to have known their calling from a young age. Liz Schulte, however, didn't always want to be an author. In fact, she had no clue. Liz wanted to be a veterinarian, then she wanted to be a lawyer, then she wanted to be a criminal profiler. In a valiant effort to keep from becoming Walter Mitty, Liz put pen to paper and began writing her first novel. It was at that moment she reali ...more

Easy Bake Coven (10 books)
  • Easy Bake Coven (Easy Bake Coven, #1)
  • Hungry, Hungry, Hoodoo (Easy Bake Coven, #2)
  • Tiddly Jinx (Easy Bake Coven #4)
  • Ghosts in the Graveyard (Easy Bake Coven Series)
  • Ollie, Ollie Hex 'n Free (Easy Bake Coven Book 5)
  • Hex the Halls
  • If the Broom Fits (The Easy Bake Coven Series Book 6)
  • Stark Raven Mad (Easy Bake Coven Book 7)
  • Moonlight Madness