Start by marking “La principessa (The Infernal Devices, #3)” as Want to Read:
La principessa (The Infernal Devices, #3)

La principessa

(The Infernal Devices #3)

4.58  ·  Rating details ·  317,602 ratings  ·  28,632 reviews
Una rete d'ombra si stringe sempre di più intorno agli Shadowhunters dell'Istituto di Londra. Mortmain progetta di usare un esercito di automi spietati per distruggere una volta per tutte i Cacciatori. Gli manca un solo elemento per completare l'opera: Tessa Gray. Intanto, Charlotte Branwell, capo dell'Istituto, cerca disperatamente di trovarlo per impedirgli di scatenare ...more
Hardcover, Chrysalide, 564 pages
Published July 23rd 2013 by Mondadori (first published March 19th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about La principessa, please sign up.
Rita Margarita You should read The Bane Chronicles [http://www.cassandraclare.com/my-writ...], a series of 10 short stories centering around Magnus's adventures!
Mea…more
Meanwhile, check out Cassie's official site--> http://www.cassandraclare.com/my-writ... and click on "The Shadowhunter Chronicles" for more books! (less)
Jace Omg!! I know! In the mortal instruments the inquisitor recognizes jace, as a herondale, i guess because he has a star shaped birthmark( cuz Tessas nec…moreOmg!! I know! In the mortal instruments the inquisitor recognizes jace, as a herondale, i guess because he has a star shaped birthmark( cuz Tessas necklace burned will herondale) on him as did jace father and the herondales before him, that's why it was mentioned!
The feels...(less)

·  317,602 ratings  ·  28,632 reviews

Start your review of La principessa (The Infernal Devices, #3)
Aug 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: signed
Cassandra Clare's extra Jem & Tessa story!!!!!!!!!!!!
After the Bridge: The Full Story (Jem/Tessa)

Okay so I'm pretty sure anything I say will be a spoiler since everyone knows how hardcore I ship Jem & Tessa so my reading thoughts will be in the spoiler tag.

DO NOT READ IT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also warning that the comments of this post now have spoilers.
I'm also going to start posting spoiler fan art there so keep
Lauren
Team Will? Team Jem? Who cares.

EVERYBODY WINS!

This book was undeniably flawed, but you will definitely get what you came for:

Love.

There's so much love that sometimes you're like:

or

What I liked:
- circular ending. It ends the same way it began.
- the description of Tessa and (view spoiler) life together, and his eventual death.
-"Those of you who are mortal, you burn so fiercely."
-“Well, then, since you say there will be another life for me, let us both pray I do not make as
Wendy Darling
My poor heart has never felt this way after finishing a series; I had no idea it was possible to feel such tempered happiness as well as such overwhelming grief for everyone involved. Many of the things I thought might happen, did--and yet it doesn't change my fierce love and admiration for the way everything unfolded.

THIS is how a love triangle should be written, in a way that preserves the honor of everyone involved. There isn't another series out there that has ever managed to handle one wit
Jesse (JesseTheReader)
MY MIND IS BLOWN. I could've never possibly predicted that ending. Even when I thought I knew what might happen, I had no idea. I'm so overly impressed by this trilogy. Full review/discussion video to come soon! AHH. SO MANY THINGS TO TALK ABOUT.

UPDATE

video review/discussion here:
Dija
Dec 26, 2011 marked it as on-hold  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mar-2013
...To be continued when I can read in one sitting.
____________________________________

From the synopsis:
...can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves — even if it means never seeing the other one again?

Nick
description

You can find the full review and more about this book on my blog!

____________________________________________
“Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read.”

____________________________________________

☆☆☆☆☆5 BEST I HAVE EVEN GIVEN STARS!☆☆☆☆☆

Clockwork Angel Review!
Clockwork Prince Review!

I have finished this book for about 3 hours ago and I still can't believe the series is over.This pure perfection,this amazing thrilling story,this everything.I have been so

Beth
"Most people never find one great love in their life. You are lucky enough to have found two."

By the Angel! I'm an emotional wreck, I'll add to the bottom of the review when I you know STOP CRYING! I will never ever stop loving this series. My poor heart. That epilogue, just everything.

Oh. My. I remember this book being good. BUT the second time it was just wonderful. I can honestly say a book has never ever made me feel like this has. Another 5 Stars!

Completely spoiler free!

1.) Clockwork Angel ★★★
4.) City of Fallen Angels
2.) Clockwork Prince ★★★★
5.) City of Lost Souls ★★★★

“I can tell you that the end of a life is the sum of the love that was lived in it…”

Friends, you were all right; not only was the ending of this trilogy not predictable, but it was also perfection. I actually think the epilogue in this book is now my favorite of all time. All time. Out of any book I’ve ever read. Like, th
Erika
This review is also on Living for the Books

I can't believe it's over. This series has been one of my favorites for the past couple years and it's always been in the back of my mind. So now that it's over I'm not sure what to do with myself. Guess I'll just have to read some more books.

I'm going to try to make this as spoiler free as possible.

"You know that feeling," she said, "when you are reading a book, and you know that it is going to be a tragedy; you can feel the cold and darkness coming, s
Elise (TheBookishActress)
here’s a song called I’m ready to die *strums guitar*

In my reviews of Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince, I talked a lot about of the things I loved so much within this series. But you know what? I cannot wait to do it all again. This series took an annoyingly large emotional tole on me and my fragile emotions, and it was kind of trashy, but also it made me cry, like, a lot, and I qualify that as a quality piece of media.

I’m registering my honest opinion that fun trash is fantastic if you can
Hannah-Linn
Dec 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angels
I officially died and went to heaven when I finally got this book in my hands.

And it was freaking amazing. Everything about this book was perfect, and it ended absolutely perfectly.

And it was SO. SAD.

OH DEAR JESUS. I couldn't handle the level of sadness.

Even so, still perfection.
Elena
So I have read the book.

Now, I'd feel really bad if I had to deleted the whole what-the-fuck-is-gonna-happen conjectures I'd written in this 'review' before reading it, so I'll just put everything into spoiler. (So if you haven't read the book yet, you can open the spoiler as it's not actually a spoiler but only a list of my thoughts BEFORE reading the book.)

Samantha
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

IT IS FINISHED

well that was a rollercoaster of emotions.

of course, a review and discussion will be on my channel :)
Mikee (ReadWithMikee)
MY HEART HURTS. I'VE NEVER FELT THIS BROKEN OVER A BOOK BEFORE.

Words truly cannot express the greatness of this art and perfection. The Infernal Devices certainly became one of my favorite series of ALL TIME. I can't believe it's actually over. And that epilogue. Cassandra Clare can seriously write one heck of an epilogue no matter how painful they could be!

The Infernal Devices has been one wild ride right from the very first page of Clockwork Angel. I binge read all three books and
Sasha Alsberg
Oct 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
beautiful, stunning, heartbreaking and purely a life changing book. READ READ READ <3 ave atque vale The Infernal Devices. Will, Jem, and Tessa... it was an honor..:) ...more
jessica
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
wow. i wouldnt have originally considered myself whole-heartedly invested in this series, but then the epilogue happened and quite nearly destroyed me. my goodness, my emotional reaction to that was completely unexpected and now im tempted to bump this up to 5 stars because of it.

looking back across my reading experience of this series, its easy to say that there are things that i really quite enjoyed and other things not so much. but i cant deny that my attention was consistently held througho
Dorreh
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Soumi
I finished the book in one breathe and Jem Jem Jem..you are my greatest Sin..mhan you have no right to steal my heart like that. A review must come

description

Clockwork Princess Snippet: Jem and Tessa …

Irina
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
re-read. 24.01.2020

i'm a mess. that epilogue broke me. i just love these characters and this story so much and i'm glad i had the chance to re-read these books before the release of "Chain of Gold" which I'm so excited about.
Christine Riccio
Jan 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Spectacular end to a fantastic series! My full booktalk/discussion is up on youtube: http://youtu.be/p7oNhZX_7oo ...more
Jen
***UPDATE! 03/30/13***
Please scroll down to read my review! :D

OH MY FREAKIN GOD! It's released! AND I HAVE THE COPY! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! I can't wait to read it!

[image error]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm tired of waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so FREAKIN pissed!

HEY WAIT! *Scrolled down. Saw the other reviews. Read a few. Counted 1 to 10... Scrolled back up. Saw my review...*

WHOA! 102 LIKES!? Seriously!? That's SSSOOOOO cool! That's the most number of
Booknut
“For this I would be damned forever. For this I would have given up everything.”

“The world is a wheel...when we rise or fall, we do it together.”

"My heart is my own. It is beyond you to control it. It has been beyond me to control it."

"Faith has brought us this far; it will bring us a little farther. The Angel watches over us, and we shall win out."

THE INFERNAL DEVICES ARE WITHOUT PITY.
THE INFERNAL DEVICES ARE WITHOUT REGRET.
THE INFERNAL DEVICES ARE WITHOUT NUMBER.
THE INFERNAL DEVICES WI
Annabelle
Oh god. Oh god.

This was the most achingly beautiful and exquisitely painful thing I have ever read. But it had the perfect ending.

Review to come if I can figure out what is up with my heart.

Glitter Words

Oh how I love Jem… Tessa had better choose Jem!! Or I may not read another Cassandra Clare book again. (Okay, that is a lie. And I admit it. I will always read Ms. Clare's books, no matter what.) Has anyone noticed how Tessa and Will would be too similar to Clary and Jace? If Tessa's with Will, I mig
Victoria ♡
BOOK REVIEW March 30 2013

Just give me a second to collect myself.

So I can't decide whether I'm happy with the way it ended (because I am) or sad (because I am that too)

THANKS FOR THE FEELINGS, CLARE.

SPOILERS INCLUDED (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED).
✨ A ✨
It's been years since I read this book and if I really think about it no other book has ever made me cry as much as this one did that first time I read it. And I'm not talking about tears silently pouring down my face. I mean ugly cry. Red faced and making-sounds-of-a-wounded-animal-type cry.

description

“And now I need you to do for me what I cannot do for myself. For you to be my eyes when I do not have them. For you to be my hands when I cannot use my own. For you to be my heart when mine is done beat
Chelsea Humphrey
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Chelsea by: Sol ~ TheBookishKing
Shelves: favorites
Well, I can honestly say that I did not see that epilogue coming. Insert jaw drop here. Also, I feel like I need to immediately reread this to catch all the details I missed in my hurried frenzy the first go around? And could I possibly cry any more tears over this book? This is my most favorite Cassie Clare novel to date, and I finally see why you all hold it so close to your heart.
xrysa
Sep 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“There are some things worst than death.
Not to be loved or not to be able to love.”

Tessa
True love cannot die.

Will
Is there a chance for him to be happy?

Jem
Every heart has its own melody.

description

In this book Tessa is about to get married with (view spoiler)
but she is kidnapped by Mortmain.
Jem is unable to go and find her due to the fact that he is out of yin fen (his drug so his is very ill) so Will searches for her.
Tessa as Mortmain's captor learns many things about her life and what
Hamad
Actual rating: 4.5 stars

“Sometimes one must choose whether to be kind or honorable,” he said. “Sometimes one cannot be both.”

The love this series has got is what made me decide that I should start reading CC books. I did not understand it when I started the series but I do now with this great finale!!

Ending a trilogy in the right way is no easy task and this is the second trilogy I finish by Cassie and she knows how to deliver an ending!! The writing is great, I find it has many many
Bangadybangz
Jul 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fatimah
Dec 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

A NOTE TO THE AUTHOR: PATIENT VERSION

(NOTE: read this letter in a dramatic British accent. It'll be more funnier than I intended it to be.)

Dear Cassandra Clare,

I am begging you to please release this earlier. If the world will end this year, then I will not have the chance to read this amazing book, and I will die very, very sad. Not only I will die this way, but also many other fans will die very, very sad. Now, you don't want your fans to be very, very sad, do you?

PERSON WHO WROTE THIS LETTER:

• The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
  • The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)
  • Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2)
  • Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
  • A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)
  • The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1)
  • Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)
  • Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)
  • Siege and Storm (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #2)
  • Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1)
  • House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City, #1)
  • Shadow and Bone (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #1)
  • A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)
  • Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
  • Ruin and Rising (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #3)
  • Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
Hello Goodreadsers. Here's my official bio:

The Infernal Devices (3 books)
  • Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)
  • Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)