Start by marking “Rowena's Revenge (The Broadus Supernatural Society, #5)” as Want to Read:
Rowena's Revenge (The Broadus Supernatural Society, #5)

Rowena's Revenge (Broadus Supernatural Society #5)

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  53 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Rowena's life has never been easy.
Being part Were and part Fae fire-starter she has learned to live a solitary life, depending only on her own instincts until one mistake throws her into danger. Now being chased by a psychopathic Warlock who is bound and determined to "own" her, Rowena must rely on her newly found mates and family. But is she ready to trust? Or will her d
Published October 31st 2013 (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Rowena's Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rowena's Revenge

Miria Vanessa
Oct 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
**********10 out of 5 stars!!! **********
I received an ARC for this book and I was soooo excited about it, having read the previous 4 books for this series. This series was actually my gateway to paranormal romance, so it is an honor for me to review Rowena's Revenge. Theresa is an author for whom I 'll read anything she writes, but she outdid herself on this one.
I love the fact that even if you haven't read the first four books, you can read it as a stand-alone because it has a great, detailed
Jodi A.
Sep 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Once again, I've been fortunate enough to receive an ARC by this wonderful author and it did not disappoint! The action starts right from the very beginning and keeps on going. When I finished the book, I was breathless, my pulse was pounding, and my hands were shaking. Theresa's writing just keeps getting better and better with every new book. The action is as steamy as a Turkish Bath! You may need a cold shower by time you finish this book!

Rowena's Revenge is the 5th book in The Broadus Supern
Aimz
Oct 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when I received an ARC of Rowena’s Revenge, Book 5 of The Broadus Supernatural Society Series by Theresa Marguerite Hewitt. This book can be read as a standalone story even though it is the 5th in the series.

I loved this book, and it is amazing how Theresa is able to make her characters in all of her stories so real that you feel like are there. I laughed and cried so hard, and let’s just say the love scenes are super hot, even in the snow! Just as you think everything is going
Charlene
Jul 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I finally got a chance to sit down and read Rowena's Revenge, and let me say that it was well worth the wait. Once I started reading, I couldn't put it down. Rowena, Blaine and Penton are such well written characters that it is easy get lost in their story. The combination of love, heartbreak, fighting and sex is well written and if you are a fan of Theresa's you will not be disappointed. Although I am sad that this is the last book in this series, the only real complaint I have is this book is ...more
Estelle Martinez
Sep 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow amazing book. You have Done it yet again. What is not to love we get a fea hottie and a berserker hottie. So penton whom we fall in love with in book three just makes us love him even more, but then we get Blaine and omg what is not to love about him. So this story has some crazy twist that just makes your head spin its that good. I don't want to spoil things for you readers but so I will leave you with my favorite line in the book.
"Don't think I'm done with you boys." "I don't plan on falli
Valerie Gaston
Oct 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Although this book can be a stand alone, it does reference the other Broadus characters enough that you will definitely want to read the first 4 in the series.
Rowena has been on her own for so long, the thought of having Blaine in her life scares her. And then she finds Penton...now she not only has her own life to protect, she must fight to protect them as well.

Rownena's Revenge is chock full of love, heartbreak, fighting and sex. I can not wait to read the next book!!
Vickie Nattrass hawkins
Sep 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book.Once again you have outdone yourself. The ménage scenes are fabulous. This book did not disappoint at all!!! The sex scenes get better with each book! I look forward to each new book as they come out. It is sad to realize that this series has come to an end. I look forward to reading all upcoming books!!!
Michele
Nov 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoyed this book! Theresa does a great job of explaining the relationship between Rowena, Blaine and Penton and keeping you in suspense of what’s going on. I was having going between having hot flashes from the steamy scenes and sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for what happens next.

Rowena has been running for her life ever since she killed a Master Vampire because he was trying to rape her. She was put in jail, and was wa
Cara Ross
Nov 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book is fantastic from start to finish. The news broadcast at the beginning of the book can make this a stand alone book even though it is part of the series. Thank one section alone made me want to go back and re-read the other books all over again. The struggle of Rowena at the beginning of the book made my heart bleed. As the book progressed and she met her mates Blaine and Penton, her character develops wonderfully. I honestly fell in love with these 3 main characters for their individu ...more
Shelli
Sep 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
All I can say is HOT, HOT, HOT…… Rowena is a lost soul and on her own. Then she meet Blaine her Mate. But she still feels something missing. Then Penton finds her. She feels thing for him that she shouldn't. She already has her Mate and that should be enough. But Penton is also her Mate. How lucky can one girl get. They all have demons from their past and a new dangerous evil that want to take Rowena away from her Mates. Blaine and Penton will give anything to keep her safe. Come join the journe ...more
Chelsea Camaron
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book can be read stand alone or with the series. Rowena is one tough woman. Her strength and passion carry throughout the entire book. The steam level to this read is super hot and I loved every minute of it. The suspense will keep you on the edge of your seat and unable to put the book down.
Ronda
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is that Theresa completely rocked this book. I loved the total twist to this story. You think that it is going to go one way and then you are thrown a totally different way. I have to say that this is the best book out of the series! I hope that in the future Theresa decides to tell more of Rowena's story and the rest of the pack!
Book Junky Girls
Jan 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
With the shock at the end of the last book of finding out Siofra has another half sister. In this one we meet Rowena and see her cross country journey with her mates Blaine and our favorite elf, Penton. Seeing a new set of struggles for this suprise sister we get to know all three mates as they journey to Broadus to find safely.

Rowena is your typical lowner type trying to understand her new place not just with these two man with with all the family attached to the father she never knew anything
Maria
Christine Pajak
May 21, 2014
Breanna
Jan 04, 2014
I grew up in a very small town and will always be a country girl at heart.
More about Theresa Marguerite Hewitt

Broadus Supernatural Society (5 books)
  • Siofra's Song (Broadus Supernatural Society, #1)
  • Siofra's Nightmare (The Broadus Supernatural Society, #2)
  • Siofra's Change (The Broadus Supernatural Society, #3)
  • Siofra's Fight (The Broadus Supernatural Society, #4)