Start by marking “Take Me Home (Wakefield Romance, #4)” as Want to Read:
Take Me Home (Wakefield Romance, #4)

Take Me Home (Wakefield Romance #4)

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  380 Ratings  ·  48 Reviews
Can bridges be mended in the name of love, or are they better left in ashes?

Four months after a life altering decision, Ellie is trying to keep her head above water. She takes it day by day, trying not to lean too much on her friends and family. Fighting her demons from the past, is she strong enough or ready to love again?

Bobby isn't proud of the way he left Wakefield, an
Published 2014

Nancy's Romance Reads
Jan 13, 2014 marked it as to-read
Cover Reveal!♥

description

Blurb:

Can bridges be mended in the name of love, or are they better left in ashes?

Bobby isn't proud of the way he left Wakefield, and Ellie, behind, but he’s trying to make himself a better man. The desert and his security detail hold a
Jeni Finch
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing

My View: While Bobby had taken a new job as privet security team. He protects the owner of an oil mine in the middle east... He has been away from home for about 4 months he still misses Ellie.
Ellie has gotten better sense Bobby left, though she misses him like crazy and wishes he never would have left, she hasn't heard from him sense the day he left her in the hospital......
Chad and Jose who work for NCIS are doing an investigation of the privet company
Shawnee
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
As typical Theresa has outdone her self. The characters are so real that you get swept up into the book. I read the entire book in one day as it was near impossible to put down. I cannot wait to read the next book in this series. They are well worth the read.

These characters are easy to identify with and not every turn has a happy moment. The books feels true to life and the struggles that people experience throughout it. She so easily pulls you into the story that you feels as though you're th
Cara Ross
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This fourth installment in this loved military romance series brings us some bumps in the road for Chad and Rhea as well. Because, as we all know, no one in the little town of Wakefield, Virginia has it easy in love. Be ready to travel with the characters on a path filled with physical, mental and spiritual healing, along with more than a few HOT tumbles in the hay and one ending that might make your heart melt.

Take Me Home starts in November, 4 months from where we left Bobby and Ellie, with El
Melissa Winden herr
Must read

I didn't understand why Bobby left in "I didn't ask you to save me" but this book difantantly explains it more. Bobby needs to do more making up to ellie however his Christmas present to her was so sweet. a great read
Marissa Miller
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT! I really wanted everything to work out for Bobby and Ellie Mae. I'm hoping she does a book for jack. He seems like he would be a good character to get to know better
Rebecca Ayala
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOD! I can't wait until the next book comes out! Love all the stories and the way the author draws you into these characters lives and emotions. I laughed historically and cried as well.
Brittany
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ever since Theresa asked me to review her series, I’ve been hooked. From the prologue of the very first book, I was pulled in, desperate to read more and more about the Wakefield SEALs. Book 4 was no exception; I was drawn in, reading until one o’clock in the morning, craving sleep, but craving more about the Wakefield SEALs and their families.
In the previous book, I Never Asked You to Save Me, Bobby Timmons was coping with losing his leg after an explosion during a tour in Iraq caused it to be
Miria Vanessa
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I don't think there will ever be enough words to describe the pure, undiluted awesomeness that is this series. Yes, there are tons of romance novels out there. And yes, some feature military men. But to have a series that is so perfectly written that you live through each character, you feel every smile, sadness, and fears is something spectacular. Theresa, as always, managed to transport me to Wakefield, VA and other places and made me feel as if I was there. It is INSANE the way she does this. ...more
Estelle Martinez
Mar 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have loved the Wakefield romance series since book one. But watching the journey Bobby and Ellie have is such an amazing thing. Both have fought their own demons and come together once again. But they do not do this without a few bumps in the road.

Bobby who has chosen to work for a security detail over seizes finds that the company he works for are not who they say they are. But leave it to Reno and Chad with the help of their old seal team to come and save those in harms way.

Ellie after her a
Tasmin
May 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is another book that was hard to put down. Instantly you're drawn into the book and sucked into the story. As with the previous books in this series, Theresa M. Hewitt has given us another outstanding book with easily loved and characters that everyone can identify with.

This book concludes the romance between Bobby and Ellie who in the previous book were dealing with a lot of turmoil and needed a way to escape. Bobby has had problems since returning home missing his leg, but he easily fell
Ronda
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Theresa Rock This Book!!!!!

You know if a book brings you to tears before you are even through the first chapter it going to be a GREAT Book! This is a must read book! Not just because it is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE series and by one of my Favorite Authors, it just that good!

Up till I read Take Me Home, I would tell you that the best book in the series was Two Weeks With a Seal but now it I would have to tell you that it's Take Me Home. Bobby and Ellie story is so heart touching.

Bobby - strong
Anny hernandez
Mar 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was provide a copy by the Author/Publisher for an honest review

Let me just say that I have had the first three books of this series for a while. and when the chance to read the four book in the series I knew that I was gone love to read it. This is a great story I am gone keep this short and sweet cause I don't want to give anything away. This book pick right up where the third book ends, Bobby and Ellie's story continues! Through trials and triumph this couple has overcome what most will nev
Marina Alaniz
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First off I was so happy when I got this copy. I had read the other 3 books in this series and had been waiting for this one. This book just like the other three in this series was flipping awesome. Bobby has a good heart, and the issues with him and Ellie were to much. I don't blame him for needing to get his head clear, but yes BUT he didn't have to leave and not let her know anything. As is it Ellie was dealing with her past demons then not having the love of her life next to her.
The love tha
Lina
Mar 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Waiting for the next installment!! :)

Although I love the drama and the romance that this series has to offer, I was a bit disappointed that this book (book 4) was so short. I definitely expected there to be more to Bobby and Ellies story, as well as Rhea and Chad's in this book. Maybe I'm wrong but the first three books seemed longer. That being said I'm sure the next book in the series will offer greater glimpses into all the characters lives and continue to keep me intruiged. I read the whole
Cc
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I waited and waited for this book to be released...and it is fantastic. I absolutely adore all of the Wakefield characters and I love the way we are kept apprised of their development from book to book. They don't fall off like most other authors do in s series. This series is like a well written Tv series from season to season.

I hope the next one comes quickly. I would love to hear how the twins antics affect their parents. There is so much humor to be written in that.

And. I forgive you. Ms.H
Charlene
Jul 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The 4th instalment of The Wakefield Series, Take Me Home, picks up from the end of book 3, drawing you further into the great love story of Bobby and Ellie.. as well as a deeper glimpse into the lives, and loves, of the other characters we have grown to love over the course of the series. If you haven't read any others in this series, I would highly recommend them, as they are written in such a way as to draw you in and keep you wanting more.. until you realize that you are suddenly on the last ...more
Valerie Gaston
Feb 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK! This is book 4 in the Wakefield Series and it absolutely grips your heart and keeps you reading. At one point, my heart dropped and my stomach knotted and I thought "OMG, please no. No no no no!"
Theresa does a phenomenal job of keeping up with all of the characters and continuing their stories while also sneaking in a few new. Bobby and Ellie's story has been one heck of a roller coaster ride and I am so thrilled they were given another chance.

THIS SERIES IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST
Kim
Mar 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of Take Me Home by the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review. I found this to be a quick read. Theresa captured my attention from the very beginning of the book all the way through to the end. I can not wait to read the next book in the series. She did a great job with the characters and the story line. While reading the story I felt like I was right there in the book. I could relate to them and go through any struggles they were dealing with. I really felt Ellie's ...more
Apr 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Just keeps getting better and better. Theresa is just so good and bringing out those emotions out of you as a reader. She makes you feel it all. I have cried so much in this series it is ridiculous. The continuation of Bobby and Ellie was the best book so far when it comes to emotions. I loved Bobby but I have my eyes on Ellie's brother. I can't wait for the next book to come. Thanks Theresa for coming up with such a great series and I am so glad my friends had me read it. Not a disappointment a ...more
Renee
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another very deep story ! The characters from the first three books are all here to try to guide Bobby and Ellie to a reconciliation. When Bobby`s future was altered by the war, the author showed a lot of emotional baggage through the character. I thought Ellie`s story was better than Bobby's because of her abuse, overcoming Jake and her rehab. I am a sucker for a strong woman overcoming a dark past.

Theresa Marguerite Hewitt is a great author of so many books. She is without a doubt a best selle
Shandi Rodrigues
Awesome

I fall in love with the characters. The story is great. A good story line and I can't get enough of it. I will be waiting for the next book and I know I will love it also. please you all need to read this and start from the 1st book it is all worth it. I LOVE ALL YOU BOOKS!
Samantha
Mar 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was a very well written book; by far the best of the series. The character development over the course of the series has been interesting and very well constructed. Each character has good character development and with each book, the characters continue to grow through their loves and trials. This novel was heart-felt, and a tear jerker! Can't wait for book number 5! Let's go LT!
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Best one yet! So many emotions, I laughed and cried. I even giggled like a little school girl. This has to be my favorite one. Theresa's writing style takes you to every scene you feel like you're hanging out with friends, she just has a way of putting you right in the story.

Loved the Marsoc shout out too ;)
nicole
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a romantic series!

Such a romantic series!

This inspiring author has out done herself again. These series have captured my heart, as I am quickly attached to all the characters. How the real life experiences come together with real life romance is incredible! Ready for the next adventure in Wakefield!
J.C.
Feb 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved reading what happens after all the drama with bobby & Ellie from the last book! This one pulls you in immediately, the entire book you're rooting for the two of them to get together! Live, love, love it!!
Carey
Oct 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What a great addition to the Wakefield series. I love the main characters in each book, and love keeping up with the whole group of people from previous books. I love this series! I can't wait for #5!
Maria
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and their characters. Also how the author keeps some doors open for further development (I think) like Jack future, who sent the photos to Ray, Kendall story, Jude story and others. Great job. Just waiting for the next!
Tonia
Jan 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Bobby and Ellie's story continues! Through trials and triumph this couple has overcome what most will never nicer stand. Well told story and can't wait for the next installment in the Wakefield series!
Kim Hennessey
Dec 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
great series. enjoyed rereading 1-3 again to prepare this one. the books keep getting better!
Published? 11 49 Mar 17, 2014 06:58AM
  • Always (Bold as Love, #4)
  • A Special Connection
  • Only for You (Boys of the South, #2)
  • Unexpected
  • Enticing Interlude (Tempest, #2; Black Cat Records, #5)
  • When I Find You (Trust No One, #2)
  • A Natural Act (Contradictions, #2)
  • Forever (The Finale to the This Series)
  • Death of the Body (Crossing Death #1)
  • Afraid To Love (Secrets & Seduction, #2)
  • Untitled (Lifeless, #2.5)
  • All the Queen's Men (Fantasy Heights, #8)
  • A Shot in the Dark (Dark Series, #1)
  • If I Could I'd Wish It All Away
  • Blind Faith (Team Red, #3)
  • Our A Cappella (A Cappella, #1.5)
  • Ransom
  • Life Support (Breathe, #2)
I grew up in a very small town and will always be a country girl at heart.
More about Theresa Marguerite Hewitt...

Wakefield Romance (4 books)
  • Two Weeks with a SEAL (Wakefield Romance, #1)
  • Coming Home (Wakefield Romance, #2)
  • I Never Asked You to Save Me (Wakefield Romance, #3)