Start by marking “Legends of Origin 1: Sanctuary for the Devil” as Want to Read:
Legends of Origin 1: Sanctuary for the Devil

Legends of Origin 1: Sanctuary for the Devil

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
In his search for the origin of the human race, Liam MacAskill travels to another planet and comes face to face with the Devil himself. He’s driven to claim sanctuary from the monks and nuns at Tridor Monastery, where another stranger to the land lies in a coma.

Liam teams up with Arthean, a Tridorian monk with a dark past and a heart of gold. At first glance, the two seem
ebook, 1
Published October 22nd 2011 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Legends of Origin 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legends of Origin 1

Alex James
Jul 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fantasy, adventure
Shelves: fiction-reviews
Legends of Origin: Sanctuary for the Devil by Vanessa Finaughty - 5/5 stars

How did I find this book: I was looking for science-fiction (my favourite genre) but I didn’t want the usual space-opera/military science-fiction this time. I was looking for something a little different. It turned out what I wanted was a science-fiction adventure. It ended up being that this book wasn’t very science-fiction, but what attracted me was the speculative nature of the book: the origin of the human race.

How di
Ross
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
A really interesting read. Blended the "God" "One Creator of All" magical beings and wars between planets without stressing one aspect over the other - well done
Jen
Oct 07, 2014
S. Policar
Aug 30, 2013
Vanessa Finaughty
Apr 12, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Juneta Key
Oct 10, 2014
Cathy
Nov 19, 2016
Matthew
Dec 20, 2017
I've been writing (and reading) ever since I learnt how. When I'm unable to write for extended periods, I literally go a little crazy.

My interests include photography, nature, the supernatural, life's mysteries and martial arts, of which I have five years’ experience.

I love to hear any type of feedback and am available for Skype or email interviews.