Start by marking “More Than Her (More Than, #2)” as Want to Read:
More Than Her (More Than, #2)

More Than Her

(More Than #2)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  18,433 ratings  ·  1,330 reviews
"For every action there is an equal or opposite reaction."

For every choice you make there are rewards,
or there are consequences.
It was my choice to walk away the first time.
And my choice to chase her the second.
But sometimes you don't get a choice,
and all you get are the consequences.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
while loving someone deeply gives you
Published November 18th 2013 (first published November 17th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about More Than Her, please sign up.
Ⓐⓢⓗⓛⓔⓨ Yes each book (except 2 goes with 3) is about different couples in the group of friends.…moreYes each book (except 2 goes with 3) is about different couples in the group of friends. (less)
Ⓐⓢⓗⓛⓔⓨ Maybe this time by Chantal Fernando - I haven't read it yet but it sounds good. Dean Holder is from Hopeless by Colleen Hoover which is a great book

·  18,433 ratings  ·  1,330 reviews

Start your review of More Than Her (More Than, #2)
Christy
Jul 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 I MORE than loved this stars

photo 345c9188-9e09-4fcd-b1d2-90cb8749d866_zps9ea2a897.jpg
For every action there is an equal or opposite reaction.

If you’ve read More Than This, you’ve met Logan (and if you haven’t read it, you really should!) I absolutely adored Logan in the first book. I can't tell you how excited I was to hear he was getting his own story. Because I loved book one so much, I was a little nervous to read the second. I have been having some issues with sequels falling flat compared to the first book of the series recently... let me
Alexis *Reality Bites*
SPOILER FREE REVIEW -mature content reader discretion is advised.
5 STARS out of 5
Genre: New Adult Romance
FULL REVIEW POSTED 11/18/13

First of all I just want to say that opening my inbox this summer and returning Jay McLean’s message for me to read More Than This was the

photo tumblr_m6v03yqyG81rr2sj3_zpsefb67faf.gif

I TRULY LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!!

I think Jay McLean likes to make me cry..hmm.. Well I did not all out bawl like I did with MTT but I did get all misty eyed. She knows how to hit me right in the FEELS with her characters. You see,
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
11/19/13 EDIT 2.0: Remember guys, time heals all, well, most wounds. <-- in response to cliffy ending.

11/19/13 EDIT: 2 questions I see consistently regarding this book are cheating and the ending. Here it is:

Ciffhanger? (view spoiler)
Beverly
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Logan is a boss Stars

This is the second book in the More Series. We met Logan when he spilled his drink on Mikayla and started the chain of events that led to Jake and Mikayla meeting. Logan is Jake’s best friend, we know him as a cocky asshole who says what’s on his mind. He doesn’t apologize for who he is, love him or hate him, what you see is what you get.

Logan is seriously one of my favorite book boyfriends ever. Logan comes off as an asshole and I guess to most people he is, but he has
• Lisa •
May 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
FOUR MATTHEWS STARS.

I lost myself. In his hold. In his kiss. I completely lost myself in Logan Matthews.

description

I'm still kicking myself that it took me so long to start this series. And now that I have, I can confirm that book two was almost everything I wanted it to be. Jay McLean is an author that has made me sit up and take notice and now I'm finally understanding the hype around her 'More than' series. I can't quite believe that I'm able to sit still and write a review for this book when the next
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Feb 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
 photo 10580000_1552483881630576_7906209586430500688_n_zpssxtmhgaa.jpg

More Than Her is book two in the More Than series by Jay McLean. This book is the story of Logan and Amanda. It starts out going back and forth between the past and the present. It took me a couple of chapters to adjust to the time swings but once I got a feel for it, everything was good. But let me warn you, this is an emotional book. So get your tissues and let’s dive in.

description

I loved Logan in book one. I knew there was a story there but had no idea how tough things really were for him during the
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE ++++++ STARS*****

Here are my overall ratings:

Hero: 5+++++
Chemistry Between Hero & Heroine: 5+++++
Catarina
4 Intense Stars.

description

Logan fell in love once. But he was confused, his past was weighting in and he gave up on that.
Now, one year later he and the girl meet again on college: the feelings are there, the connection as well, but now she doesn’t trust him. And with good reason, after all he is a man-whore who broke her hearth.
He is decided to get her back, she is decided not to forgive him afraid her heart will be broken again. This time he don’t want to lose her, but if he have her again… will he
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3 to 4 Stars … depending on your stance

This is a difficult review for me to write, because I honestly don’t know what to rate More Than Her (MTH)...I think I will decide by the time I finish this review. I loved book 1, More Than This (MTT), like A LOT. MTT was a five star read to me, so it’s hard for me to be disappointed with book 2, but I am.

A lot of people will disagree with me on this review and I completely understand that, it’s because I do not like ANGST

I hate it. I can’t stand ANGST!
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
4.5 Angst filled, anxiety inducing, drama filled Stars!

drama photo 884448_zps822ab218.gif

Jay mother effing McLean!!!!!!!!<---Notice these exclamation points

photo 6581352_zps07c4ceac.gif

Why would you do this to me??? I am an Angst avoider for a reason! My heart can't take it!!

photo 783795_zps0a7f90a5.gif

Seriously! I'm gonna come to Australia and beat kill

steal your pet kangaroo while singing Fergie.

Ok so back to the story....This was Logan's book.....I love love LOVED Logan from More than This. More than Her was an enjoyable read and I love Logan's character....I will say we
Anna

Logan, get over here with your dimples it's Anna kindle cocoon time !

This is how we left things : 99% book 1 "More than this"

If you knew about my past, you'd understand why I don't let people get too close to me. The people that are supposed to love you don't always do that. Sometimes they hurt you, physically and emotionally. Sometimes they just check out completely.

Logan, come hither.... It. Is. Time. I've been waiting more than a lot for your story

GAAAHHH!!! Why did it end like that
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-boyfriends
4.5 Stars

OH THE ANGST!!

description

This book had me from the first chapter. I did however have to ask a friend to remind me who was who, I have the worst memory.

This story had twists, broken hearts, mental patients, twin brothers and Hoovering. Frankly, the drama never quit!

The story is told in alternating povs of "Her" and "Logan" and I have to give the author props because I absolutely swooned over Logan Matthews, flaws and all.

"I can't give you much, or anything at all. But when I say those words to
NiCoLeTa E.
Fuck me!!! What was that shit????

Oh, dear Lord!!! What a madness!!!
I still can not believe all this shit that happened at the whole book, and especially at the end!!!
I thought that Kayla had a difficult story, but neither Logan or Amanda was having a better life!!!

Oh shit!!! All of that can't be real!!!
And now, what??? It so hard for me to accept it!!!
I was waiting like a crazy person for my happy ending and when i was about to have it, after all this shit that Logan and Amanda went through....
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
*****4.75*****

It could be that I'm delirious from lack of sleep but I think this book was really good.

Review to come...
Kristina
Feb 02, 2015 rated it did not like it
"Between baseball, the parties, the girls and the sex I have just enough time to study. If I had to give up one of those things, it would be baseball."

This is his behaviour AFTER the shit he does to the h.

What a complete and utter douchebag!

He didn't deserve her, and she should've left his ass dumped in the gutter. Her doormat behaviour towards this loser really pissed me off.

So...he screwed around a year and a half after being with the h. And keeps on fooling around with other chicks right up
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

TITLE: More Than Her
SERIES: (More Than, #2)
AUTHOR: Jay McLean
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
EXPECTED PUBLICATION: November 18th 2013
MY RATING:

I'm having a Jay MCLean marathon in the hopes I can finish this series!! Apparently me and series suck, I seem to never get to finish them..So here goes!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We got a glimpse of Logan THE BOGAN in BOOK#1 I kind of thought he was bit of a cocky douchebag but had a deeper, caring side which we got to see a tiny bit of, this book divulges all the gritty,
Roobie

"Also," Lucy continued, "this girl in one of my classes keeps wanting me to warn you that her brother is after you."

I rolled my eyes, "What girl?What do you tell her?"

"I tell her to fuck off. And that she needs to learn to control her hormones. Get it, Logan? WHORE-MOANS? Oh my god. I'm so fucking funny!"

Lucy is EVERYTHING!
And that book broke my stupid heart. Thank the book gods I don't have to wait for the next one.

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5----Stars!!!

Holy

Batman!!!

My heart is beating 1,000 mph and I swear I got ulcers reading this book. That was angst city!!!

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!!!

So...More Than Her is Logan's story. We find out pretty early on who the "her" is after the mind fuckery ending of More Than This. The first 30ish% flashes from past to present...where Logan and "her" first meet and where they both are currently. There really is no way to say anything about this book....without spoiling it.

All you need to know is

Brandi
Jul 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Boys in books are so not better. Not compared to Logan Matthews.
description

I have been waiting for Logan's story. I loved him in More Than This and couldn't wait to get his story. I don't want to spoil anything, like the identity of Her, so this will be a short review. Even though you find out early on, I would hate to piss anyone off ;)

There is a lot of push/pull action between Logan and his leading lady. She tries to resist him, but seriously who can resist Logan and all his charm. He is
* Meli Mel *

4.5 'Made Me Cry So Hard' Stars

"The worst part is that you and me--we could have been amazing. We could have had it all, Logan. Everything. And you fucked it up."

I am in pain right now, and my face is still wet with tears. This book.... this book.

This is Logan Matthews' story. He isn't really sure of what love really is. But he does know that he can't forget about this girl. This girl that he needed to know but abruptly left. Now a year later, this girl is back in his life. No matter what he
Patrycja

Rating: 4 stars
Cliffhanger: Yes
HEA: (view spoiler)

Minor spoilers ahead

I was very excited to read Logan’s story. After how More Than This ended, I was blown away and literally couldn’t believe my eyes. I wanted, no I needed to know who Logan loved and if it was Mickey. This two sentences made me believe More Than Her would be very different story.

img

„I’ve only ever been close to loving someone else one
C-Money
TIS LIVE ITS LIVE ITS LIVE

So, I was given the greatest honor in the world and was able to be a beta reader for this book. It has been the best journey. I feel like I was allowed to watch magic being made. MAGIC is the only word to explain this book. It's magical, it's wonderful, the writing is beautiful and the amount of feelings you feel while reading about Logan and his journey is overwhelming. When I finished this book, I was left wanting so much more.
Alpha Possessive Heroes
OMGAAAAAAAAAD!!!

description

I'M CONFUSED AS TO WHO DOES LOGAN REALLY LIKES??? COZ I THOUGHT IT WAS MIKAYLA.. BUT THEN AFTER READING THE SNEAK PREVIEW OF THIS BOOK I'M AT LOST HERE. IS IT LUCY? HEIDI?

IS LOGAN GETTING A NEW HEROINE? OR..?

THIS THINKING IS KILLING ME. LOL
(sorry for the caps.. I just feel so excited!!!!!) XD

edited:
Oh heck nooo~! I heard this ends with a cliffy... omg. Why?!!
Now I don't know what to do.. should I read this or wait until the next book is out? T__T

I'm dying here...
Radmila
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Radmila by: Pea
4,75 STARS!!!

After reading "More than this", I must confess that Logan has captured my attention. A jerk, manwhore and one of the hottest guy ever. What's not to like?

"Boys in book are so not better. Not compared to Logan Matthews."

I fallen in love with Logan and Amanda from their first meeting.

"First, I don't even know you. Second, we're at a fucking wake. And third, you're an asshole."

Well, technically I was laughing like a idiot and I couldn't wait to see how their relationship develops. I
BookHeroin

Jay McLean is one of those authors that their books make me stay up all night to finish 'em. Loved her style of writing so very much. It was easy, and it transition smoothly from stage to another.

I loved Logan Matthews in : More Than This but i really fell totally in love with him in "More Than Her". He's the same guy but the author takes us in deep about him as a person. We learns SOOOO MUCH in this book. Also lots of secrets revels going on.

Logan Matthews is sweet, smart, nice, cute, and
Didi
*** 3.5 STARS ***

I don't even know what to say...

That was a brutal way to end things! So many questions!! so many DAMN questions.

For me, this was more angsty than More than This. I felt like I was on a rollercoaster of emotions--happy, sad, pissed, crazy, crushed, estatic, annoyed and finally FRUSTRATED.

I don't want to give anything away, so I'll be as vague as possible. Logan Mathews, the funny and arrogant boy we met in MTT gets his own story. As you can remember the way things ended in that
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
The series has an angsty college vibe, includes; some fun, deep passionate love, lots of GOOD drama, it's terribly emotionally engaging, and good depth in the character department.

You'll need to read them all in the right order because there is a lot of side characters and backstory by the time you get to #2.
Carla Bulian
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s amazing like the first book!
I thought a little repetitive in some parts, but the all story was emotional and beautiful.
It’s worth the reading.
mel
Ahhhh the angst! I don’t think I can handle the next book. F my life.
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
Jul 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Oh dear god. Seriously??????? You are killing me Jay McLean!

I've been salivating for Logan's story - and so freaking worried about what might happen because of the peak we got at the end of More than This.

I've always loved Logan. As much as Jake made me swoon - There was just something about Logan. But good lord he tested my love. Over and over.

Dude. Where were Mickey and Jake when Logan need a good ass kicking? Seriously people, you cannot watch your boy fuck up that many times and not step
Jaybirds MoreMunity : More Than Her 12 24 Feb 13, 2016 08:35AM
Young Adult Conte...: More Than Her by Jay McLean - Starting September 12, 2015 18 12 Jan 17, 2016 09:52AM
Help me out please 5 109 Jan 24, 2014 04:59PM
WHO DOES HE LOVE? 11 207 Nov 25, 2013 04:17PM
Goodreads Librari...: Book Cover update 5 40 Nov 13, 2013 05:17AM

• Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Bad Intentions (Bad Love, #2)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1)
  • Bad Influence
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken #2)
  • The Play (Briar U, #3)
  • Until You (Fall Away, #1.5)
  • Beautiful Broken Rules (Broken #1)
  • Ruckus (Sinners of Saint, #2)
  • Punk 57
  • Vicious (Sinners of Saint, #1)
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
  • Teardrop Shot
  • Maybe This Time (Maybe, #1)
Jay McLean is an international best-selling author and full-time reader, writer of New Adult and Young Adult romance, and skilled procrastinator. When she’s not doing any of those things, she can be found running after her three little boys, investing way too much time on True Crime Documentaries and binge-watching reality TV.
She writes what she loves to read, which are books that can make her

More Than (5 books)
  • More Than This (More Than, #1)
  • More Than Him (More Than, #3)
  • More Than Forever (More Than, #4)
  • More Than Enough (More Than, #5)
“I'm not fucking calling you a slut!" She took a step forward. "But if cocks had wings you'd be fucking airport.” 91 likes
“And this - this is the moment I knew what it felt like to lose everything I never had.” 59 likes