Start by marking “Board Approved (Taking Advantage #2)” as Want to Read:
Board Approved (Taking Advantage #2)

Board Approved

(Taking Advantage #2)

After his divorce, Greg Snow dedicated his life to his work as a corporate attorney in a large law firm and as a member of the board of directors of Advantage Insurance Company. He liked it that way… at least that’s what he thought until Tessa Mills entered his life.

Growing up with an alcoholic mother and never knowing her father, Tessa Mills has not had an easy life. And
ebook
Published August 27th 2013 by Evernight Publishing (first published August 26th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Board Approved, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Board Approved

Start your review of Board Approved (Taking Advantage #2)
Sapphyria
Aug 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
As I did with book one, I'll skip the summary since the above synopsis and provided excerpt sum things up nicely.

Board Approved is another smoking hot novella in the Taking Advantage series by Jessica Jayne.

The chemistry between Greg and Tessa is incredibly believable. The age difference between them is a realistic scenario that many couples face. Handling it with as much grace as they are able, Greg and Tessa's relationship starts quick (as in - quick in the sexual department) without any gett
Romancing the Book
Nov 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Melissa D
Book provided by the publisher
Originally posted at Romancing the Book

Board Approved is the second book in the Taking Advantage series by Jessica Jayne. While this book is part of a series, it can be read and enjoyed as a standalone novel. I chose this book because after reading the summary I just had to know how it turned out.

Greg Snow is corporate attorney in a large law firm and a member of the board of directors at Advantage Insurance Company. He is happy with is life as
Cindy
Sep 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Favorite Quotes

“Did you just say ‘shizzle’?” he asked. It was impossible to
hide the humor in his voice. This beautiful creature was unreal. She
looked like a Victoria’s Secret angel with her long blonde hair and
tight body, yet she swore like a kindergartner.
She slammed the hatch down and kicked her rear bumper.
When she looked up at him, he could see the tears welling up in her
eyes, so he quickly wiped his hand over his face to keep the smile
from spreading further across his lips.

“I’m sorry,” he s
Laura Greenwood
Nov 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

I received a copy of Board Approved in exchange for my review.

Since his friend John got together with Elizabeth, they've been trying to set Greg up with a woman of his own. Little known to them, all he has to do is be in the car park at the right time. As soon as Greg sees yoga instructor, Tessa, he is attracted to her, and offers to help her out even if that means being late back to the board meeting. Tessa worries that Greg won't li
Chris- Bookaddict
Aug 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Hot Damn if I thought things where hot in Board Stiff, Board Approved took it to a whole different level.

This one is the story of Greg Snow, after his divorce he dedicates his life to work, that is until he walks into the parking lot of Advantage Insurance for a meeting and comes face to face with Tessa.

Tessa, Sweet, loving. She did not have the perfect life, but she has finally got herself in a place to become who she wants and have the life she deserves. She is a yoga instructor and she teac
Debbie
Jun 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Independent Reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock.

Tessa's car breaks down In Greg's building's carpark. After taking her where she needs to go, Greg knows where she needs to go next, his bed, his life and ultimately, his heart.

This is book two in the Taking Advantage series, and is just a bit longer than book one, both in page length, 52 pages, and time span involved, which is just about a week. Its not necessary to have read book one, before reding this though.

Again, short, swee
cagla tastemur
Sep 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
She Hearts Books
Nov 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Greg and Tessa meet when she has car trouble and he comes to her rescue. Greg immediately wants to pursue her and they end up sharing a super sexy moment together. One steamy encounter leads to a relationship for Greg and Tessa. And I mean STEAMY! Greg is delicious. Tessa thinks that they might just be too different for the relationship to have a future. She will have to open her heart and give love a chance.

I loved Greg. Seriously delicious. I really enjoyed his and Tessa's story, but really wa
Suzan
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Romance readers
I really enjoyed this book. I loved Greg and Tessa as well. It was also nice to see through Greg then John and Elizabeth are going strong and moving in together! Both Greg and Tessa deserved a little happiness given what we heard about their past and I can see them being really happy too! Can't wait for the next in the series, after all there is still currently one more single board member to get matched up! ...more
Kirsten
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book to read. I only wish there was more of it. I wanted more. Jessica did a great job of pulling me into the story and helping me connect with Tessa and Greg. I can see what attracted Greg to Tessa, initially, but then there was more. It was fantastic to read and see them connecting to each other. Definitely a must read if you haven't.

I received a copy of this book in return for an honest review.
Jessica Figueroa
Sep 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Short, sweet and steamy pretty much sums up this book. Loved the characters and connections between Gred and Tessa. Greg is hard working man who knows what he wants. Tessa is a sweet women who worked hard to make her life better when she left her mother. Wish there was more to it so maybe I could've had more to say but its great the way it was.
Cindy
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Love the connection between the 2 characters. Sexy & sweet combined.
N.N. Light
Looking for a short, steamy romance for an afternoon tryst? Pick up Board Approved right now. I loved the chemistry between Greg and Tessa and what woman wouldn't fall for a sexy man coming to her rescue. Hot! Hot! Hot! A must read!

My Rating: 5 stars
Buffy Kennedy
Jun 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book was my favorite in the series! It was realistic and was very cute and sweet without losing any hotness. I loved the cameo from book one's couple.

The Taking Advantage series has plenty of sexy hotness, a strong dose of alpha male, and just enough happily ever after to satisfy. Don’t miss this story!
LiLiana P.
May 04, 2016
Nicole
May 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-my-kindle
This was another sexy little tale from the Taking Advantage series. Greg meets Tessa when her car breaks down in the parking lot and he gets to rescue her by driving her to her yoga studio and having her car repaired. They share a searing kiss, plan to have a date the following night, and the passion explodes off the pages. I liked this story a little bit more than the first book. We seem to get a little more connection to the characters in the story. They have a little more backstory than the o ...more
Maria Itliong
Brandi
Tina
Misha Estrada
Nov 06, 2014
JESSICA JAYNE is a born and raised small-town Ohio girl, who moved to the Sunshine State after graduating from college with an English degree. She attended law school and passed her bar exam on the very first attempt. She met the love of her life in a romance novel sort of way. They married and have three beautiful (and sometimes crazy) kids.

Jessica loves to travel and travel often! She’s jumped o

Taking Advantage (2 books)
  • Board Stiff (Taking Advantage #1)

News & Interviews