Start by marking “Who Am I?” as Want to Read:
Who Am I?

Who Am I?

Brooke English never belongs. She changes schools twice a year, as often as her looks and name change. Her thoughts about belonging to her "family" get even more viral when they stop in Landry, Georgia. Then things start to go wrong. Then Brooke starts to have dreams.
Will she find the answers she wants? Or will her worst fears become reality?
Published July 14th 2013 by Solstice Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Who Am I?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who Am I?

Start your review of Who Am I?
April Erwin
Aug 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My longtime friend and fellow writer, KC Sprayberry has taken the publishing world by storm. After publishing a few short stories in anthologies, her first novel, Softly Say Goodbye, released with Solstice Publishing January 2013. Since then the contracts have been flying faster than snowflakes in a blizzard!

Who Am I? is just one of the most recent releases. This e-book novella is written about teens, but don't let that stop you. I was up until 3:45 am reading it straight through! Brooke is a r
A.A. Schenna
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Who am I?

K.C Sprayberry is a professional, multi-genre author. Three of her books are Amazon best sellers.

Cover: Beautiful, the most appropriate for the story.

Readability: Descriptive writing, readers will enjoy spending some time with this book.

Messages: Miracles do happen and bear in mind that you will get what you deserve.

Originality: *****

In ten years: I will never forget Who Am I?

K.C Sprayberry is a successful, multi-published author. I think readers will love her work.
Kay LaLone
Aug 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Brooke has more trouble in figuring out who she is than most teens. She moves around a lot and with each move she takes on a new identity. This story is full of mystery and suspense. Thanks, K.C., for a great read.
K.C. Sprayberry
Oct 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: young-adult, my-books
is currently reading it
Mar 01, 2015
Betty Macy
Mar 01, 2015
Living a dream she’s had since she first discovered the magic of books, former California native, K.C. Sprayberry traveled the U.S. and Europe before finally settling in the mountains of Northwest Georgia. She’s been married to her soulmate for nearly a quarter of a century and they enjoy spoiling their grandchildren along with many other activities.

A multi-genre author, K.C. Sprayberry is always