Start by marking “Building a Promotional Package: How to Prepare for Your Successful Book Launch” as Want to Read:
Building a Promotional Package: How to Prepare for Your Successful Book Launch

Building a Promotional Package: How to Prepare for Your Successful Book Launch

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
New authors often find book promotion to be a confusing and frustrating experience. In this concise step-by-step guide, author Michael K. Rose will walk you through building a comprehensive promotional package. He will show you how to organize all your promotional material in one place where it can then be tailored to your specific needs.

Whether you've yet to promote an u
Published July 10th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Building a Promotional Package, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Building a Promotional Package

Wendy Unsworth
May 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
It's short and simple and one of those books that does what it says on the tin. I didn't learn a lot but, for me, it confirmed that I had just about 'got it right' through trail and error and advice gleaned from various sources including the great help of other authors. For anyone getting close to publishing their first work this book would be a wonderful tick list of what needs to be done. Useful and clearly written.
Robert Zimmermann
Jul 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I don’t normally check out books of this kind, but I’ve read a few of Rose’s stories and seen his promotional work around the web. Being that I’m somewhat familiar with how he gets his name out there, I figured I’d take a look at this ebook to see what information Rose has to help authors out.

Even though most of the information in this book isn’t new to me, being that I have a few books out and have some my own form of promotion for each, it was still a great book to read. I can say that there a
Benjamin Wretlind
Aug 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
One of the many reasons I appreciate Michael K. Rose is his knack for getting to the point and making it stick. This short how-to is exactly the right amount of information in exactly the right way. Personally, I will be using his advice for my next promotional package. If you're ever confused about what steps to take after finishing your book, this guide will be a great help.
Cinta
Nov 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
As a general rule, I don't read non-fiction books, but I thought it would be interesting to read this one since I am planning on releasing a couple of books early next year. Clearly written and including examples, it is useful, but it didn't really teach me a lot of new things.
Steven Atwood
Jun 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
I liked it

Michael showed me how to put together a great promotional package for my upcoming novella. I recommend this for any indie authors.
Karimah Grayson
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Provides step-by-step actions to create a promotional package in order to improve readership for any written books.
Voss Foster