Start by marking “Demon and Fairy” as Want to Read:
Demon and Fairy

Demon and Fairy

Kallisto grew up in the Human World, but she will soon have to go back to the fairy to marry a prince she has never met.

Seti likes to fly to the beach and to look into that magical tidal pool, to see her. She is the only one, removing his pain and almost making him forget the Chaos inhabiting him and escaping the Demon World where he comes from and where he can't have phys
Published June 29th 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Demon and Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demon and Fairy

Chani
Like some of the others, it was hard for me to get through this one. The story was interesting; I liked the concept a lot. However I felt it was poorly executed. It was too hard to understand the different cultural aspects at first, for example, fighting was mentioned a lot, but no specifics. I wanted to know more about it in the beginning of the story, so that every time he brought it up I'd know what he was talking about and could picture it. And if he can't touch how can he fight? Stuff like ...more
Kath
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was ok
I did not like it. It was so difficult to finish. I think I have never read about a demon and a fairy in love and this is good, is a creative story, nevertheless it was so dull.

I did not fall in love with any of the characters, I hate Azazel, because he is so negative and loves to start a fight. I like the fact that Kallisto accepts Seti no matter what, but I dont know something was missing

The characters were not describe.
Gates Watson
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
I really tried to like this book. The premise was great, the setting very good, but unfortunately I just did not enjoy it. The conversation was stilted, the pace somewhat slow and the characters, to me at least, were not very likeable.

I appreciate the time and effort the writer put into this work and know how unpopular this review may be. I am very sorry I just cannot recommend this work.

Due to my rating, I am only posting this review to Goodreads.
Faye
Jun 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Demon and Fairy was actually pretty interesting in its own way. There's some prophecies and it involves the demon world, fairy world, human world, and with other supes like angels and vampires although they were just mentioned in passing.

Demon and Fairy revolves more about Seti and Kallisto. Seti is a demon who was born at the forbidden year who has sort of a split personality with the named Chaos. He is always fighting against the control of Chaos and for some reason when the first time he saw
Sarah-Jayne Briggs
Jun 18, 2015 rated it liked it
(I received a free copy of this book in exchange for a review).

(This review may contain spoilers).

I did think that the blurb of this book sounded really intriguing, so I ignored the slight misgivings I had about the romance and requested a copy.

I felt that the book had a lot of potential, but the main romance didn't really grab me. It came across too much as an insta!love connection and I felt that Kallisto was a rather bland character. I did find Seti to be a really interesting person and there
Janet
Jun 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Demon and Fairy was a difficult read. The grammar was terrible, and some of the language was completely off. I'm not sure why, because I think it was just translated from French to English.

The story itself was a little difficult to follow. The author seemed to jump from one thought to another without maintaining any sort of fluency. As a result, I had to really concentrate to keep up.

A little more attention to detail would have helped the settings and plot. I would have preferred that the autho
Amanda Lyles
Jun 30, 2015 rated it liked it
I really struggled with this book. The grammar and sentence structure needed some serious editing. Then I found out the author was French and it was most likely a translation from French to English and it started making more sense. Instead of translating it from French to English though, it was literally translated word for word. The fact that the two languages don't really match up that way and shouldn't have been translated literally was definitely lost in translation(no pun intended).

That sai
Sharon
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: june-2015
I received this book in exchange for a review.

I tried to like this book but it just wasn't possible. The writing and grammar is awful. Wrong words are used all the time. Sometimes I couldn't even determine what the correct word should be. The story was also difficult to follow. From the description of the book, I though it would be a good read. It just wasn't. It was all I could do to finish the book.
Nicole
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: hated
1st - I received this book in return for my review... 2nd - I tried.... I really did. Not exactly sure if maybe this book was translated from another language into English or what, but a lot of the grammar is off (and I am no grammar expert - but it really bugged me) The setting and even character set ups were good.... but with the language issues and the forced dialog, I just couldn't give this book a very good rating - sorry!
Narineh Alexani
Jun 25, 2015 rated it did not like it
I received this book in exchange for a review.

I really thought this book would be interesting based on the summary. I liked the idea behind the book but the book itself was difficult. The writing was hard to understand at some points because the grammar and word choice was off. The characters were interesting but underdeveloped and not as appealing as they should have been. Overall, I would not recommend this book to anyone. It was a difficult read.
Cary Kostka
Oct 15, 2013
Daniel
Jan 01, 2015
Karen Siddall
Jun 09, 2015
Linda Hamonou
Apr 09, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Born in November 1983 in Brittany, France, Linda Hamonou spent most of her childhood reading adventure and fantasy books, while exploring the folklore of Brittany. After graduating high school, she entered university to study physics. For the second year, she studied diverse fields of physics in two universities simultaneously. With a growing interest in atomic and molecular physics she entered ma ...more