Start by marking “Rush Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #4; Too Far, #4)” as Want to Read:
Rush Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #4; Too Far, #4)

Rush Too Far

(Rosemary Beach #4)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  30,942 ratings  ·  1,915 reviews
Fallen Too Far was Blaire's story. Now it's time for Rush to share his side.

Everyone in Rosemary Beach thinks they know how Rush Finlay and Blaire Wynn fell in love. But Rush is back to tell his side of the story...

Rush has earned every bit of his bad-boy reputation. The three-story beach house, luxury car, and line of girls begging for time between his sheets are the env
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 242 pages
Published May 6th 2014 by Atria Books

To ask other readers questions about Rush Too Far, please sign up.
Ⓐⓢⓗⓛⓔⓨ ✝️ I think if I remember correctly the prologue and Epilogue are told by future Rush so it will spoil a teeny tiny bit of the other books! Just skip thos…moreI think if I remember correctly the prologue and Epilogue are told by future Rush so it will spoil a teeny tiny bit of the other books! Just skip those and you should be good. (less)

·  30,942 ratings  ·  1,915 reviews

Start your review of Rush Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #4; Too Far, #4)
Christy
Jul 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 stars!!!

photo 44a92048-07ce-4adc-83a1-9985535d1063_zpsddcbb375.jpg

My problem with books that I’ve already read from the ‘other’ pov- I feel like I know exactly whats going to happen (because, well, I do) so occasionally I don’t read them. I couldn’t skip this book. I love Rush too much and wanted his pov. Rush Too Far was essentially a re-telling of Fallen Too Far from Rush’s pov. Hearing the story from Rush’s side was much different than Blaire’s. I loved getting inside his head and seeing what he was really thinking...

Note to readers- if y
Anna
Jul 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Forever and always. Rush crush ❤️

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Aestas Book Blog
Jul 20, 2013 marked it as to-read
WOOHOO!! We're getting FALLEN TOO FAR from Rush's POV in 2014!

Here's what Abbi said about it: "...while I will not be writing a new Rush POV, I will still write Fallen Too Far in Rush's point of view. This is not something I ever planned on doing but I am going to do it because you all are truly awesome. It will be 2014 before I can release it due to other books I need to write first for publishers. BUT I will write it and release it because y'all deserve it."
Rachel Reads Ravenously
Read this because I needed a Glines fix and it did the trick. It's been so long since I read the first book, I wasn't upset about it being pretty much the same. It was almost kind of like a reread, with a lot more cursing. Was this book worth the $7.99 I paid for it? Not really but that's my choice to make.

Via the Goodreads rating system I gave this a 3 because I liked it, I didn't love it or hate it. 3 stars ain't the devil, people.
Catarina
4 Rush Stars!

description

This is another of those books I will not tell you the story because you probably already it know it by now. And in case you don’t: please go read “Fallen Too Far” before you read this book… and this review, for that matter.
We all know how Blaire and Rush’s story began: with a gun and a very hesitant offer. We saw it through Blaire’s eyes how she forced herself through life with a smile on her face and how she found love in the last place she expected to. Now we’re able to see i
Anna M.
Aug 01, 2014 rated it liked it
I'm kind of not here not there with this book. It should be numbered 1.5 and not 4..... As it really is just a retelling of the 1st book. Which leaves it on a low point/sad ending. I'm tempted to go back and skim books 2 and 3 just to remind myself that things ended better, but this book didn't bring out that much emotion in me to do that. ...more
London
May 06, 2014 rated it did not like it
$8.65 for a book that offered absolutely nothing new? What a joke. I hate when authors put out a new book with the male POV only for it to be the exact same story told all over again. There were no new scenes and honestly all his inner monologue were about things that could be easily grasped from the first book. Really disappointed in this book especially for how high the author priced it. Not worth it at all.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
This is Rush's POV from the book, Fallen Too Far, and I really recommend that you read it before this one. You could probably get by without reading it but there's so much more depth to the story if you read the first one, first.

Negatives:

Well, it is the same story. Sure there are little extra bits here and there such as more interaction between Rush and Grant and Rush and Nat but really nothing else.

I did miss Blaire. Granted we do get some of that emotional intensity from Rush but it's nothi
Kristy Mills

photo tumblr_lmuf3fkUY31qjgaag.gif
Beverly
Aug 21, 2013 rated it really liked it

4 Rush Crush Stars

We met Rush in Fallen Too Far and immediately he was the asshole we loved to hate…at least for this girl. I thought he was arrogant and I was pretty pissed that he cock-blocked Woods. Yes I was team Woods.

Its okay I gradually fell for Rush throughout the book, which may have been Abbi’s intent, but it wasn’t book love at first read.

After reading Rush’s POV I actually like him more. Watching his struggle and knowing he was just trying to do the right thing for his family and t
AJ
May 06, 2014 rated it it was ok
To be honest, I didn't have high expectation for this book and it's a good thing I didn't. While it wasn't intolerable, it wasn't anything that I'm going to remember. I did enjoy Rush's point of view, but there were those far fetched moments that we have seen in the other three books. For example, the pedestal that Rush hold Blair on. It's so unrealistic even for a fictional book. Also, most of the stuff from Rush's point of view isn't stuff we already didn't know. In the last book, since we had ...more
Smitten's Book Blog
Feb 28, 2014 marked it as to-read
★ COVER REVEAL ★
Rush Too Far (Too Far #1.1), by Abbi Glines

More Rush?!! Abso-freakin-lutely!!! Here is the DELICIOUS new cover, for Rush Too Far, Rush's side of the Too Far series.
Something tells me this is going to be almost too hot to handle. Almost.

Release date: May 6th 2014

BLURB
Fallen Too Far was Blaire's story. Now it's time for Rush to share his side.

Nikki
May 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
I know, I know. I swore off Ms. Glines forever. Oopsie.

description

BUT in my defense, I did like the 1st book in this series before she became addicted to spinning off characters like cray cray. And it was free, I am cheap sue me :P One of my BFF's said I had to read this, so she let me borrow it. It was pretty good for a male POV, but of course its Rush we are talking about here. It was fun and insightful to get into his dirty little mind. Also it provided that much needed perspective on what was going on
★ Larissa ~ book crusher ~
Basically Fallen too Far from Rush's POV. Nothing really much to add to that. If you loved the Fallen too Far series you'll enjoy revisiting the first book through Rush's eyes, especially because I believe Abbi Glines does a very good job of getting the male voice right. There were a few nice nuggets buried in here that you don't get in the original book though I'm not sure how necessary this book really is. I would recommend it for people who really love Rush as a character (I do) and who basic ...more
Akyraa
well...i absolutely adore the "Too Far" series and was desperately waiting to read it from Rush's POV but it was very disappointing for me as there was not much new to read here. 90% of the dialogues were the same as the "Fallen Too Far" just from Rush's POV...that's it...most of the time i skipped the book as i have already read the "Too Far" series far too many times to count... :( ...more
Kara
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
[image error]

4.5 Stars for sure... I forgot how much I have "RUSH CRUSH"!!!

I read Fallen Too Far at the end of 2012, my review, I loved RUSH then. I don't re-read books - so reading this one was actually great for me. Somethings came back, Glines added new material to the story...heck I had forgot the ending in this one!! GAH.

I still have my RUSH CRUSH. I loved seeing inside his head. I love Glines.

Book friends - you will likey this one... and I will taunt you everyday until MAY 6th, 2014 when
Beatrice Masaluñga
Jul 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult
Basically, this is Rush's perspective in Fallen Too Far. It's nice to get into his head, I like it but this is redundant and unnecessary. The story is just the same and here I thought there's more to it. It's an optional book. You may or may not read this. I still prefer Blaire's POV. ...more
Natalia
Nov 13, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
I'm still asking myself, why the hell I decided to read this thing. For everyone who thought that this can't be worst than the other books, you are wrong. This was way worst. But after one really exhausting and horrible day, I just needed something really light and non engaging. And honestly it can't get any lighter than this.
As far as the plot it was non existing. In the parts where something was actually happening, it was the same like in the 1st book. The only difference was that it was throu
Abibliophobia-the fear of running out of things to read 🥺
⭐️⭐️⭐️💫 3.5 stars

I found Rush to be super annoying in his book. He was overly emotional, almost bipolar. He was also Too Stupid To Live. Actually, all the characters were a little stupid and unrealistic. Luckily, Blaire was a pretty good character, especially compared to the others.

Of course Nan really got on my nerves, but I expected that. I wish she got more that was coming for her.

I felt like this book didn’t even focus on my favorite parts of the series. It was way more focused on the begin
nikki
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fallen Too Far from the POV of Rush. It was great to get inside his head and see why he reacted how he did to certain situations. There’s nothing really new in here, but it’s still worth a read.
AJ
Jul 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
“My sweet Blaire. She had shown up and stolen a piece of my heart without opening her mouth. Then she’d consumed me. Taken it all. I had let her have it freely.”

And we have a winner!!!!!

Sadly, my experience with authors rewriting their books from boy POV has been a bit hit and miss. That’s why I am thrilled to say that Abbi Glines has done a wonderful job with this one! It's Rush Finlay in all of his glory, and it is fantastic!

While we are essentially getting a retelling of Fallen Too Far, the
Cocktails and Books
So for those that have read the Rosemary Beach series, specifically Blair and Rush's books, RUSH TOO FAR is Rush's POV for the events in FALLEN TOO FAR. And if you might have been on the fence about how you felt regarding Rush, this version of the events will change your mind.

In Blair's POV of this story, Rush came across as a complete and total ass, but I loved him anyway. You could just tell there was more to him that what he showed. Now I know there was more to him. Here was a guy that was le
Deb Dee (autumn delaney)
Sep 25, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: top-tbr, 2014
From Abbi Gline's Facebook post!

You can find other teasers HERE.

TEASER: RUSH TOO FAR

I knew exactly the kind of guy Woods was because he was just like me. I wasn’t letting him touch her. He saw her as a conquest and I would kill him before I let him use her. The idea of Blaire doing anything with Woods made my skin crawl. I started moving. I didn’t stop and think about it and I didn’t give a shit if my sister saw me.

“There is nothing about you that is unwanted. Even Rush isn’t that damn blind,”
thebookbitch
Jul 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2015
3.5 STARS

This was good, but I definitely preferred the story in Blaire's POV. However, it was still very sexy and fun.
Vickie***
May 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is the exact same thing as Too Far, just that this book is in Rush's POV. Inside this book, we see the struggles as the lines are being blurred with Blair. He was supposed to back up his sister Nan all the way, but then love got in the way and the struggle becomes real.

I have not read Grant's story yet, and honestly I don't know if I will. one word: Nan.

Some characters have redeemable qualities, but I see none what so ever in her. She is the most selfish character I have ever read about. E
Shannon
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rush Too Far is basically Fallen Too Far from Rush's POV. I think we can all agree that we could read the phone book from Rush's POV and it would be sexy as hell.

I knew he loved Blaire while reading their books. I knew that he chose her, but what I didn't know was just how possessive he was of her from the get go. Basically we learn that from the moment Blaire walked into his life, his world became all about her.

I will say do not read this book if you have not read Fallen too Far. Not that anyon
Melody
May 01, 2014 rated it it was ok
Before reading

I know I said I was done with this author but you see, not only Fallen Too Far was the only book that I liked by this author but last year it was also among my favourite reads. All this to say that I must read this book! (The only thing that annoys me is the price, 7.80 € for the ebook.?!)

After reading

I preferred Fallen Too Far and finally I didn't find Rush's POV that interesting. It's a pity there wasn't an epilogue since there was a prologue and that I haven't read book
Jacqueline Gallagher
Dec 03, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: abbi-glines
I love Rush but
Natasha is a Book Junkie
“She had shown up and stolen a piece of my heart without opening her mouth. Then she’d consumed me. Taken it all.”

When it comes to sexy, possessive, hopelessly smitten leading men, no one comes even close in my eyes to the one and only Rush Finlay. I don’t know what it is about this particular character, whether it’s the bad-boy-turned-devoted-boyfriend scenario, or simply his dirty mouth that never stops leaving me speechless, but I have been obsessed with him ever since he put a ro
The Novel Lifestyle
Oct 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
**OMGGGG***

NOW WE HAVE A COVER!!!!!

description

RUSH TOO FAR by Abbi Glines is due for release in a few short months!!!!

This is Fallen too Far in RUSH's POV!!!!!!!

Rush Finlay is the HOTTEST.. SEXIEST Book Boyfriend ever!!

Abbi posted this snippet on her FB page for us all..... CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!!!!

(this is in its rough unedited form)

New Adult Book Club: Fallen too far (Rosemary beach series) 5 51 Feb 04, 2019 09:55AM
Rush Too Far 7 94 Jul 13, 2014 10:35AM
Fifty Shades of R...: May '14 BOTM ~ Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines 20 114 May 30, 2014 03:58AM
Montgomery 2 90 May 17, 2014 03:04PM

• Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)
  • Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
  • Until You (Fall Away, #1.5)
  • The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #2)
  • Stepbrother Dearest
  • Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2)
  • Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
  • Aflame (Fall Away, #4)
  • Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • Rival (Fall Away, #2)
  • Bully (Fall Away, #1)
  • Remy (Real, #3)
  • The Proposal (Wait for You, #2.5)
  • The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)
  • Mrs. Maddox (Beautiful, #1.5)
  • The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)
  • Rule (Marked Men, #1)
  • Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)
Abbi Glines is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Rosemary Beach, Sea Breeze, Vincent Boys, Field Party and Existence series. She never cooks unless baking during the Christmas holiday counts. She believes in ghosts and has a habit of asking people if their house is haunted before she goes in it. She drinks afternoon tea because she wants to be Britis ...more

Rosemary Beach (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Fallen Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #1; Too Far, #1)
  • Never Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #2; Too Far, #2)
  • Forever Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #3; Too Far, #3)
  • Twisted Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #5; Perfection, #1)
  • Simple Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #6; Perfection, #2)
  • Take a Chance (Rosemary Beach, #7; Chance, #1)
  • One More Chance (Rosemary Beach, #8; Chance, #2)
  • You Were Mine (Rosemary Beach, #9)
  • When I'm Gone (Rosemary Beach, #10)
  • When You're Back (Rosemary Beach, #11)