Start by marking “The Duck Commander Devotional Pink LeatherTouch” as Want to Read:
The Duck Commander Devotional Pink LeatherTouch

The Duck Commander Devotional Pink LeatherTouch

4.47 of 5 stars 4.47  ·  rating details  ·  279 ratings  ·  28 reviews
With the Robertson clan’s flair for down-home wisdom and wit, this special edition pink 365-day devotional reveals the heart and faith of this much-loved family from the A&E® hit show Duck Dynasty®.

Loyal fans of the Duck Dynasty family will relish this collection of inspirational messages for each day of the year. From patriarch Phil and mat
Leather Bound, 400 pages
Published April 1st 2014 by Howard Books (first published October 15th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Duck Commander Devotional Pink LeatherTouch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Duck Commander Devotional Pink LeatherTouch

Amy Holcomb
If you are familiar with the Robertson family through the show Duck Dynasty, then this is the devotional for you! It is simple, and can be a great devotional for every walk of life (whether you are just searching/curious about Christianity, a new Christian, or someone who has been a Christian for years). It starts off each day with a verse, and then one of the members of the family either gives a testimony about how that verse played out in a particular instance in their life, or they explain th ...more
Khamneithang Vaiphei
The Duck Commander Devotional by Alan Robertson is one of the finest devotionals I have seen. Rich in content and elaborately designed to have a pleasing look with a short inspiring message supplemented by a passage from the Scripture, and a prayer, this unique devotional comes from the stars of Duck Dynasty, although the compiler Alan Robertson is the only one who isn't on the Duck Dynasty show yet.

A perfect gift for all occasions, this 365-day devotional published by Howard Books (October, 201
Dan Rugg
I loved this book from the moment that I picked it up, gods wisdom mixed with the most inspiring and influencing families the Robertsons. I found this book very easy to use and even got the whole family involved even my 5 yr old girl, my family just can't wait to see what the devotional for the day is going to be. When you combine this with Robertsons family stories it makes for a tremendous guide. I give this book 5 stars and would recommend to anyone at any age trying to get in touch with thei ...more
Marie
This is totally not an un-biased review. This is probably my fifth or sixth Robertson book and I've loved them all. I'm also a huge Duck Dynasty fan. So I pretty much knew I'd like the devotional before I even started it. :)

The Duck Commander Devotional lived up to and surpassed my already high expectations. I just love that this whole family is willing to live their faith out loud, and yet they never feel "preachy." The Robertsons just continually point to God in every action. They are definite
Angieleigh
My husband picked this up for me just before Thanksgiving, knowing how much I love the Lord, the Robertson family, and the color pink.

Pink camo is definitely growing on me.

Each day of this unique devotional begins with a Scripture, has a short snippet of why it's important to that particular Robertson family member, and then a prayer written by *fill in the blank*.

I should add that while almost all of the daily devotionals are written by a Robertson family member, there are days where you read
Brenda
This is one of the best and most meaningful devotionals I have ever used! So often the readings in other devotionals are not applicable to our busy, everyday lives, but this one was a valuable lesson and thought every day of the year! I want one with new devotions for this year! Is there another one coming out? Thank you for the concise and thoughtful lessons everyday.
Josh Vassallo
Great devotional

This is the first time I've used a daily devotional and I really enjoyed it. There's a little story and a prayer for beach verse that's uniquely styled to each family member. I really enjoyed the entries from Jase and Si the most. I also appreciated the kids' entries as well; it was just neat to read what they had to say.
Nolan6619
I have read two other books from the series thing it's not so much of a series, but it's more of a series that tell their story of how they got to where they are overall I would give this book a rating of 4 stars because I love the show and the books and i would read again.
Catherine
Loved this devotional. Robertsons are my kinda people so I wasn't disappointed to sit in on their values, prayers and thoughts. I enjoyed the introductory bios of the contributors as well as their messages.
Desirae
It is nor ment to be read in a three day period. Make sure you take it day by day. I flew threw it and really liked some of the verses! My favorite part of book is the summary they give on the verse.
Sharon Chance

I was so impressed with this devotional book. Set up to be a once-a-day reading companion, there are contributions here from the oldest of the Duck Dynasty clan to some of the youngest, and each one of them are enjoyable and inspirational.

My favorites have to be from Miss Kay - she is so down-to-earth and clearly loves her family so much. It's a delight to read her words of faith. And, of course, the ones from "Uncle" Si are hilarious, but also contain a good message within the humor.

The Rob
Steve-betsy Pollock
Fun and Hopeful

Enjoyed spending a devotional year with the Robertson Family. Good way to keep it real. If you like their TV show, check this out.
Bridgit
This has to be my favourite devotional yet, and I have ALOT of devotionals. The duck commander family really made each subject a relatable topic in your life, love it!!
Amy Newton
GREAT!!

Loved it! Very applicable to every day life. Great read and easy to get through. Each day verse and day is short.
Brittany Perry
This si a great gift I am just not sure that I loved the formatting. The organization was just not for me but the content was amazing.
Stephanie
Love it, had to buy the pink one, of course
Alexis Chemnitz
Vicki
I haven’t listened to the entire audio book but I plan on using this as a daily Devotional for the year 2014. Each day of the year has it’s own Bible verse, a reflection of the verse, and a prayer. Each devotional is very inspirational and most likely you’ll carry it with you throughout the day. The whole DD group was involved in the devotional, so you get a variety of perspectives. This would be good to read/listen to on a daily basis for years to come. It would make a great gift for anyone, in ...more
Sydney
It was an okay devotional. I think I would have enjoyed it more if it were the only one I was using. but the constant comparisons to what else I was learning each day weren't helpful. I might give this another shot at another time, but it probably won't be one I return to with any regularity.
Vessel Light
This is a fun devotional, with wonderful humor , as well as serious thoughtful moments. A definite must read. The book gives the reader real insight about the Duck Commander business and family. Business owners, individuals and families alike, will enjoy this book.
John
the good thing with devotionals is you don't have to read them once. You can start over again and continue to recieve guuidence, just like the Bible. I won't put this on the shelf and forget it, I will continue to seek guidence from it for years to come.
Annie
There are some great nuggets of truth in this devotional. I particularly enjoyed reading what Martin and Godwin wrote. Godwin's usually portrayed as comic relief but he had some profound things to say. I appreciated everyone's contribution.
Emily
I thought that this was a really great devotional. Each day the thoughts are very concise so it doesn't take very long to read. Each page is written by a different person from the family.
Casandra
I loved this book! It gave me that little boost of "Hey God loves you" that I needed everyday. So thankful that I read this book.
Jeremy Herrera
Great devotionals with lots of meaningful personal accounts from the Robertson family and friends.
Patti
I loved this book of devotionals from the Duck Commander family.
Tabatha Wilson
This is a really good daily devotional.
Eleanor Shepherd
Eleanor Shepherd marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Alex
Alex added it
Jul 25, 2015
  • Miss Kay's Duck Commander Kitchen: Faith, Family, and Food--Bringing Our Home to Your Table
  • unPHILtered: The Way I See It
  • The Gutter: Where Life Is Meant to Be Lived
  • The Letter to the Romans
  • Good Call: Reflections on Faith, Family, and Fowl
  • Live Original: How the Duck Commander Teen Keeps It Real and Stays True to Her Values
  • God's Not Dead: Evidence for God in an Age of Uncertainty
  • Agents of the Apocalypse: A Riveting Look at the Key Players of the End Times
  • Love to Eat, Hate to Eat
  • Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing
  • The Message SOLO: An Uncommon Devotional
  • Draw Close: A Devotional for Couples
  • The Complete Guide to the Bible
  • Year of Plenty: One Suburban Family, Four Rules, and 365 Days of Homegrown Adventure in Pursuit of Christian Living
  • Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse
  • Blue Like Play Dough: The Shape of Motherhood in the Grip of God
  • Leadership by the Book: Tools to Transform Your Workplace
  • The Best Homemade Baby Food on the Planet: Know What Goes Into Every Bite with More Than 200 of the Most Deliciously Nutritious Homemade Baby Food Recipes-Includes More Than 60 Purees Your Baby Will Love
A New Season: A Robertson Family Love Story of Brokenness and Redemption Managing Talented People The Last Generation The Secret Scrapbooks Of Professor A. J. Copperthwaite: (Vols 2, 3, 5, 9 & 12) Centre of the Ocean World: Australia and Maritime Strategy

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. —PROVERBS 3:5–6” 2 likes
“When we choose things that are evil and stupid, then we pay the cost of lost opportunities to do something good—something wise and unselfish.” 1 likes