Start by marking “Delicious Probiotic Drinks: 75 Recipes for Kombucha, Kefir, Ginger Beer, and Other Naturally Fermented Drinks” as Want to Read:

The health benefits of probiotics are no secret—doctors from both the Western and Eastern medicine camps sing the praises of probiotics for their positive effects on digestion, metabolism, and the immune system. Enthusiasts of kombucha—a bubbly probiotic drink now sold regularly in stores from Manhattan delis to Seattle food co-ops—point to its high levels of B vitamins an ...more
Published February 4th 2014 by Skyhorse

To ask other readers questions about Delicious Probiotic Drinks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Delicious Probiotic Drinks

Camilla
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
The benefits of probiotics are no secret and is something we wholeheartedly already embrace. We lacto-ferment our own veggies. And Jake has been brewing his own kombucha for a few months.

We learned that if we brew kombucha with honey - instead of sugar - it's called a 'jun' and renders the drink a little bit creamy. Hmmm...I'm intrigued!

With clear step-by-step directions, stunning photographs, and nearly eighty recipes this book is going to take our probiotic drink production to a whole new leve
Jeffrey Ning
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: health
Julia Mueller nailed it with this book on probiotic drinks comprising cultured vegetable juice, rejuvelac, kombucha, Jun, lacto-fermented lemonade, ginger beer, water kefir and kefir soda, milk kefir, yogurt and smoothies.

Making them at home is simplistic with vivid steps and cautionary notes. If you are not hands-on persona, the contents will equip you valuable information to make conscious choice of shopping or drink purchase.
Word Owl
This is a book you should read only when you have kombucha and kefir so that you don't get frustrated not being able to try these recipes right away! I've tried and am still trying many of these combinations and I love them! Read entire review: http://wordowl.tumblr.com/post/889630...
Kym
Jun 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
I love the easy explanations of how to make probiotic drinks in this book. The pictures are very enticing. I looked at the sample of the nook edition and it seems that it is difficult to translate cookbooks into a nook edition. I purchased the book and will start my probiotic making right away.
David Cooper
Aug 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
A good variety of probiotic drink recipes in here. Ranging from simple to complex, delicious to not as delicious.
the.tia.v.kat
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My favorite thus far for making all of My fermented brews. A must have.
Maddie