Start by marking “Crossed Lines (Blurred Lines, #3)” as Want to Read:
Crossed Lines (Blurred Lines, #3)

Crossed Lines

(Blurred Lines #3)

This series is intended for mature audiences. It contains graphic sex, violence, and language that may not be suitable for those under 18.

Volume 3 in Blurred Lines Serials
Genre: New Adult Erotic Romance Series

*** Cadence lives her life without holding back. She's all in. Her life is raw, real, and unapologetic. If you aren't afraid to experience all Cadence has to offer,
Published July 27th 2013 by Breena Wilde Books

To ask other readers questions about Crossed Lines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crossed Lines

Start your review of Crossed Lines (Blurred Lines, #3)
Jamie (TheRebelliousReader)
3 stars. I liked this one a smidge bit more than the second and first one but that's not really saying much, unfortunately. The plot is good and enjoyable, just can't say the same about the characters.

The story here, again, picks right up from the end of the second book and then it moves on very quickly from there. I still say these should all be in one book but that's just me being nit-picky.

Cadence...meh. That's all I can say about her character. After three freaking books I still find her to
Stephanie (Bookfever)
Jul 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Blurred Lines is quickly growing into one of my favorite series even though they are short stories. I've loved every single one and can't wait for the next!

Crossed Lines was great just like the other two books. I can't get enough of this story and characters.
At first I was crazy about Zane but now I'm definitely starting to like John Cruze more and more. He's so darn cute!

I can't wait for the next part to see what's going to happen!
Michele Adams
Jul 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Tension is building and how Candace can remain still when alone with Cruze amazes me. I wish she slipped up on the yes or no questions at least saying its all I know. What's to come.. I'm eager to know.
Sarah Driggars
Jul 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So freaking HOTT! My definite guilty pleasure, more please!
Chrissy
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing

I LOVED IT!

Breena did it again, I’m freaking hooked on this series! Again we pick up right were we left off with book 2. Candace is working for Zane, and the sex between them is still HOT! Wow! I still don’t like Zane, I think he’s possessive and an asshole, but maybe he’ll change.

The dinner scene with Candace and her outburst with Scarlet is awesome, and really shows you that she takes shit from NO ONE! I love her! Though the outburst did get her into
Lisa
Aug 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
You can find this review at My Favorite Things

Crossed Lines by Breena Wilde is the third book in a set of serial novels. it picks up where book two ended. Cadence has accepted John Zane's business arrangement and he is a VERY demanding task master.

We begin with the business arrangement and learn more about the two Johns (John Zane and John Cruze) while Cadence's feelings for both grow deeper. This cliffhanger leaves us wondering what choice Cadence will make and what the possible repercussions
Julie
Aug 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Short book so I'm left sitting on the edge of my seat with this one. Cadence gets further into her new job responsibilities as Mr. Zane's personal assistant and she makes some mistakes that land her in hot water. Being punished by Mr. Zane is not tragic, in fact it is super hot! And Cadence enjoys every secret - I'm not surprised she isn't causing more trouble just to make him angry. The movie John Zane is producing stars John Cruze so there are several wonderful run-ins with our favorite actor. ...more
☆ Eyes On The Stars ☆
Aug 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
We continue ...

John Cruze -- hang in there buddy! Just 5 1/2 more months to go! I am so rooting for him, its ridiculous. Cutest (hottest!) picnic scene ever!

Scarlett -- Ugh. Ugh! I'm so glad that Cadence ripped her a new one even if it did get her in trouble with Zane later. I'm reminded of one of my favorite movie quotes "Bam, bitch went down! Bam, Sid, superbitch!" (kudos if you know the movie!)

John Zane -- Dominating asshole, isn't he? I really do wonder if he even likes Cadence. He is
AngelinaT
Aug 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Keeps getting better and better with each installment. This story is so much more than just sex. I am not sure about Zane ....sure he is a little twisted but I think he is got a sweet side too. I like John too so I am torn between the two. I kind of want Cadence to make it on her own and not need either one in the end. AND...I know it doesn't have anything to do with the story but I would so love the cop that arrested her to get into some kind of trouble!!! He just made me sooo ...more
Stacey
Aug 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'm really into this book, I read it in one sitting. Cadence is enjoying her time in a learning/working situation with Zane but her heart wants Cruze.

I'm Team Cruze but, like Cadence, I wouldn't be too unhappy being in a situation with Zane!!!

Hurry up book #4 I need to read it ASAP!! & please add more pages!!!
Christine
Jul 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What has Cadence and her big mouth gotten herself into now? I am a little surprised that Zane would let her be around Cruze as much as he has. Will Cadence be able to handle the new part of her job or will it be too much?
Liz Bennett
Aug 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Aside from the fact that I hate these damn short story books, I do like the story line. Some of the wording in the sex scenes is cheesy and pulls me put of the moment but.... I will read the next volumes because I need to know how things will turn out.
Sónia Tigol
Dec 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing

I'm loving this series it is absolutely fantastic.
The characters are amazing, and the plot is awesome.
What a great book!!!
Chantel Cervantes
Jul 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
lucky girl Cadence is
Wendy white
Sep 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well Well Well this was a HOT HOT Book. On to book 4 :)
Emma Pocock
Aug 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!!
Michelle
Jul 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book is hot and this series is getting hotter
Tara Santiago
Sep 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Just keeps getting better and better
Angie
Jul 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Love this book, to damn short! Can't wait for more. I really love the control freak John more then the actor john.
Britt
Jul 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm dying with the short novella length of this series. I need to keep going with their story without the interruption. Pls pls pls! release the next book quickly!
★Winter★
Sep 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
This series gets better with each installment.
Monica
Feb 22, 2015
Graciela
Aug 08, 2013
Crossed Lines 2 11 Jul 25, 2013 05:36PM
Breena Wilde wrote the bestselling Blurred Lines series.

Blurred Lines (8 books)
  • Blurred Lines (Blurred Lines, #1)
  • Distorted Lines (Blurred Lines, #2)
  • Dirty Lines (Blurred Lines, #4)
  • Irresistible Lines (Blurred Lines, #5)
  • Twisted Lines (Blurred Lines, #6)
  • False Lines (Blurred Lines, #7)
  • Gratifying Lines (Blurred Lines, #8)