Start by marking “Bonded in Blood (Underwood and Flinch #2)” as Want to Read:
Bonded in Blood (Underwood and Flinch #2)

Bonded in Blood (Underwood and Flinch #2)

The second volume in the award-winning Underwood and Flinch Chronicles.

Lord Underwood has risen from the grave, and with David forced into his service as Guardian, he begins to enjoy the nightlife of Almacena. He develops a particular fondness for La Reina de Corazones - or rather, its landlady, Michelle. David does not approve, and neither does Lydia, for she and the Blac
ebook, 1, 388 pages
Published July 14th 2013 (first published July 13th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Bonded in Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bonded in Blood

Lisa - (Aussie Girl)
Just great storytelling. It would make a fantastic TV series.

David Watson
Sep 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The last time we heard from Underwood and Flinch in Resurrection, Flinch discovered he has no choice in being Underwood's guardian. He also can't stop Underwood from killing people. In Underwood and Flinch: Bonded In Blood by Mike Bennett, the story picks up right after the first one ended.

With David and Lord Underwood both knowing where each other stand, Underwood decides to find out what the local nightlife of Almacena is like. They go to a bar that is owned by friends of Lydia and Underwood s
Neil Dimmock
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
After reading resurrection I was looking forward to getting my teeth into this and it didn't disappoint.
It has more twists and turns than an unfamiliar dark country lane.
Totally awesome read.
I can't wait for vol 3!!!
Tena
Sep 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013, fiction, horror
Wow. Even having previously "read" this book (listening to the podcast audio), this book loses nothing in the repeat. I was almost reluctant to read the end because I *knew* what would happen already, and I was not looking forward to the ugly cry that ended my experience of the audio. Fortunately I only got all teary at the end, not flat out bawling.

In this book, David Flinch has (mostly) accepted his new position as Daniel Underwood's guardian, but his sister Lydia has more tricks up her sleev
Randolph
Shelves: horror, fiction
Alright if you liked the first half of U&F, and who doesn't, then you're going to love U&F2 Bonded in Blood. Sure it's all the same characters, except for all the dead ones from part one, but how can you resist ancient vampire cults and Russian white slavers in the same paragraph? We've got pirates and even Nazis too so there is something for the entire family to enjoy. Nobody's walking away from this table not feeling (en)gorged.

Even though this was foolishly offered as a free pod-cast
Mark
Jul 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: horror, vampire
Mike's humour and horror come out in this story in spades.

I must admit being a supporter of this on indiegogo I own this as one personalised ebook rather than two separate books so this review is for both books so far in the chronicles.

Not another vampire story I can hear people groan but Lord Underwood isn't sparkly and all those superior put-downs for the Twigglet books, and this story has pirates too so what could be better.

In all seriousness this is a great read and a new old take on the vam
Doug
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Every bit as good as the first one. Funny, witty, snarky, tongue in cheek, and sarcastic. This book is a break from mundane life.
Stephanie Price
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is where the story really gets good. Ressurection has a slow build but this one is jammed packed full of adventure. A must read for any true vampire fanatic.
Paul Anderson
Nov 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love me some real vampires not these Twilight wannabes!
Mickey Everett
Nov 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
so glad for this, can't get enough U+F in my blood!!! MWaaaahh hahah haaaa
Lance Card
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Twist after twist as the tale draws to a close. If you get the chance to listen to the audio version, the narration is perfect!
nooker
Aug 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
A far more interesting vampire tale than is commonly available right now!
Elizabeth Bingham
This has got to be one of my all-time favorite stories. Fantastic!!
Jim Wallis
Kristin
Jul 27, 2013
Coley1116
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Mike Bennett is the four-time Parsec Award winning author of Underwood and Flinch, Blood and Smoke, Hall of Mirrors, and One Among the Sleepless. He lives in Wexford, Ireland. Mike likes immersing himself in all kinds of horror and thriller stories. He also likes traditional pubs, cooking, and ventriloquism - as long as the doll's eyes don't start following him around the room.

Amazon profile (http