Start by marking “Cold Hands (College Fun and Gays #6)” as Want to Read:
Cold Hands (College Fun and Gays #6)

Cold Hands

(College Fun and Gays #6)

“Hot-Hands” and Casper have been dating for a month, but their relationship is about as smooth as shattered glass. It doesn't help that Hot-Hands is racked with guilt over his high school bullying of Casper, or that Casper darts away whenever his boyfriend gets a little too frisky.

Desperate to hang onto Casper, Hot-Hands tries to earn back the trust he destroye
ebook, First, 31 pages
Published July 16th 2013 by Ice Cave Publishing (first published July 14th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Cold Hands, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cold Hands

Breann
For this entire series I've wanted more, more, more time with each couple. Well, now I have it!

COLD HANDS is a follow up the first in the series. This followed Casper and Jamie after their shaky HFN at the end of Hot Hands.

Jamie and Casper had known each other since middle school. Only problem was they hadn't been friends the entire time. More like enemies, as Casper was horribly bullied by Jamie throughout middle and most of high school. So when Casper discovered that Jamie has had a crush on him the entire time, it
Milica
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"I have read a 400+ MM books,and I cried only once until now...I don't how you got me so invested in Cass and Jamie in a handful of pages,but the scene in Cold Hands where Jamie breaks down and cry...well,you broke me down too. Believe me,I thought I should stop reading romance books all together 'cause it's been so long since I felt anything reading them...And then I read Cold Hands."

This is what I said to Ms Erica Pike after I read this book...I think my opinion on this book is pretty clear.
Heller
Sep 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great follow up to Hot Hands. It lacks the humour that drew me into the prequel but that's understandable because we're in Jaime's head and not Casper's and Jaime has a lot of previous faults to atone for. There's quite a bit of angst in this one but I really enjoyed how things played out. I'd like to see where these guys are in a few years hopefully we'll see another "Hands" story down the line.
Makhda
I love good groveling books. And this one.. Omg, I loved it! I re-read this. As usual, I'm upping the rating. (Originally 4 stars)

*******************************************

Ridiculously romantic.
Yet, I loved it.
Oh man, I'm such a sap.
Elci
I'm not too fond of "bullied boy dates bully when they meet again in the future" trope. But this was well done. It didn't brush the issues under the carpet. Casper didn't suddenly forgive Jamie just because Jamie's now gay and a nice guy. The relationship is a work in progress and I like that.
Pianisuparse
Oct 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.25 'SO awesome to see Casper and Jamie again' stars.
For a HEA freak who is quite happy to have a minimal amount of angst this was so real and believable. It wasn't smooth sailing but it wouldnt be would it. Love them and would love to see more of them.
Bogusia
Aug 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 stars
I love 'enemies to lovers'...I want more of these two!! I would have loved a full length book :)
Thanks Erica.
Cole Riann
Review posted at The Armchair Reader.

Hot Hands was by far my favorite story in Erica Pike's College Fun and Gay series, so you can imagine my excitement when she said that she was writing a sequel. Cold Hands is almost as much of an antithesis to that first story as it's title. Hot Hands introduces us to Casper -- a college student who was brutally bullied, more like abused, in high school for being gay -- and his ex-bully and middle school crush Jaime. Casper shows up to college and is surprised and devastated to learn/>Hot
Lucy
Jul 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Hearts On Fire Reviews

Warning: Spoilers for Hot Hands! This is the sixth entry in the College Fun and Gays series and is directly linked to the first book – Hot Hands. As stated in the blurb, if you read this one first it is a huge spoiler for Hot Hands because here we know who Hot Hands really is. This is an “afterwards” story, as HH (as I will call him to avoid spoiling!) and Casper try to make it work. It is very, very difficult. The things that Casper endured in school, much o
Dec 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Read this book after you read Hot Hands. This story doesn't have quite the sense of whimsy that Hot Hands has but it is a great follow-up.

Jamie and Cas are trying to make a relationship work. Their history keeps getting in their way. I enjoyed the struggle. Cas can't help running from Jamie whenever he feels overwhelmed or pressured. Jamie can't help but to be overwhelming because he wants Cas so bad. I loved learning that Cas had worked with a counselor to help him deal with the tea
Andrea
Jul 18, 2013 rated it liked it
I had trouble believing Casper would be so willing to forgive Hot Hands. Then, wanting to have a relationship with the guy who tormented him and held him down so someone else could punch him... uhm, no. I would have needed a full length book in order to have been very slowly brought around to believing that.
K Cherry
So love this story!!! I want more!!!

I loved "Hot Hands" and "Cold Hands." While the bullying Casper went through was so hard to imagine, I am so glad their love prevailed!!! Would love to see a third book on Casper and Jaime...Forever Hands...hmmm. I am going to imagine this love was the forever kind of love!!! Finale HEA for life for them please!!!!
Lelyana
Oct 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: heart-warming, mm

Finally, I got what I want from this enemy to lovers couple.
Really a relieved to know that Jaime was not as bad as he is.
Liked this one and I enjoyed reading it.
Nice story for one lazy Sunday.
Heather
Dec 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, ibooks, m-m
Yup. I totally read these books out of order.

Casper and Jamie. ::sigh::
These just aren't long enough. I want more.

This book was of forgiveness. I'm happy they had their HEA.
The banter at the light fair was just too cute!
Debbie
Jan 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed seeing Jaime's growth and the lengths he went to make Casper feel more at ease, he kept trying so hard and was just so excited about the idea of being with Casper, that he went overboard most times and scared Casper. So he'd try to rein it in and try all over again.
Katy Beth Mckee
Nov 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, school, series-books
While Casper is still trying to come to terms with past abuse and currently feelings he gets a big surprise. It turns out repentant bullies have to deal with their own feelings of guilt and need forgiveness too.
Dre
I loved Hot Hands and Cold Hands. Both were really cute and sweet stories. I really wish we would have gotten a full story for Jaime and Casper.
Hc
Seeing how it is on the other side of perception was interesting. Much better conclusion to these two and just what the doctor ordered with Jamie letting himself be taken .
Lucy
Aug 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: gay
I have to say, I liked the first book better. But it was interesting to see the story in Jaime's perspective.
Geri
EmeArsh
Jul 21, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Gay Romance by Er...: Cold Hands 5 15 Jul 16, 2013 11:38AM
If you're interested in my books, you might want to join my Goodreads group: Gay Romance by Erica Pike.

I haven't been writing since I was in diapers, nor have I been an avid reader since I learned my ABC's. I have, however, always been a daydreamer spinning tales after tales. After having exhausted every possible scenario of man-woman love, I started weaving stories of men who love men. I know

College Fun and Gays (6 books)
  • Hot Hands (College Fun and Gays #1)
  • Grade-A-Sex Deal (College Fun and Gays, #2)
  • The Walls Have Ears (College Fun and Gays, #3)
  • Little Stalker (College Fun and Gays #4)
  • Welcome, Brother (College Fun and Gays #5)