Jump to ratings and reviews

Energyworker: A Call to Empowerment

WORKING WITH ENERGY IS NOT SOMETHING MAGICAL ANYONE HAS TO LEARN.
It is naturally ingrained in everyone already.

There is nothing that can be done without energy. Each and every one of us works with energy in a multitude of ways every minute of every day.

If everything and everyone is nothing but energy, the fact we can even detect where an object is located shows we can “read” energy. The fact we can then actually pick up the object and move it to another location shows we can work with energy.

Our physical bodies are giant antennas for energy. Each of our senses are picking up the feedback of energy and translating it to our brain and nervous system as scents, sights, tastes, sounds, textures, and feelings. In fact, without energy receptors, we would not be able to operate within this physical plane! We would never be able to find where someone has moved something or built a wall that may be in our way, until we smack into it.

Everyone and everything that has ever existed came from the same energy, yet never left this energy, and still has not left it. Energy may shift and change and move, but it can never be destroyed.

The simple fact that you exist in this form, in this moment, means you are already a natural-born Energyworker.

Covering all bases from being affected by energy to healing with energy, ENERGYWORKER: A CALL TO EMPOWERMENT is a guide the mindful and self-empowered will want to keep handy at all times.

138 pages, Paperback

First published April 1, 2015

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Lloyd Matthew Thompson

19 books14 followers
FROM GROWING UP IN a Protestant Christian household to exploring and experiencing many Ways including Buddhism, Shamanism, Paganism, New Age, Catholicism, and good old Life, LLOYD MATTHEW THOMPSON has clearly been shaped by each path in many ways. As the oldest of nine home-educated children, he became accustomed to a self-motivation and independence that drives him to this day, even when surrounded by opposing influences. Whether writing, painting, drawing, or teaching, Lloyd Matthew has committed to and strives to embody and exemplify the mantra he has found at the heart of all things: And the bottom line is Love.

Lloyd Matthew Thompson has written for various metaphysical and holistic blogs and magazines, both locally and globally. He is the author of the nonfiction books THE ENERGY OF GOD, LIGHTWORKER: A CALL TO AUTHENTICITY and ENERGYWORKER: A CALL TO EMPOWERMENT, as well as the fiction works THE HEALER: A NOVEL, ROOT, and AURA: A SHORT STORY. He is currently working on a modern translation of Shantideva's Buddhist classic GUIDE TO THE BODHISATTVA'S WAY OF LIFE and a new yet-to-be-titled novel.

Lloyd lives in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, with his wife, his eighteen-year-old triplets, his eleven-year-old daughter, and his cats named Akasha (the vampire queen), Buffy (the vampire slayer), and the new baby kitten, Figaro "Figgy" Newton (not a cookie). One can simply imagine how these three four-leggeds get along.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
1 (100%)
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
0 (0%)
No one has reviewed this book yet.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.