Start by marking “Nephilim Awakening : Enkindu (volume 1)” as Want to Read:
Nephilim Awakening : Enkindu (volume 1)

Nephilim Awakening : Enkindu (volume 1)

Kiran Chen is the latest vessel for an ancient entity known as Enkindu. Its awakening thrusts her into a war with its Brothers, the Nephilim, has her defying government agencies and dodging Barrier Hounds, the guardians of the planes to retrieve the three keys to the Watchers' Gate. Can she survive this dark and seductive inner demon long enough to save her father from a w ...more
Published July 14th 2013 by Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform;

To ask other readers questions about Nephilim Awakening , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nephilim Awakening

Mandy
Jul 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Thrilling and Entertaining, Enkindu will take you for the ride of your life. Take everything you have ever thought of the paranormal,spiritual, or supernatural and prepare to be astonished. A genre all in its own that will leave you breathless and wide eyed. You begin to feel almost as if your going through the inner battle and struggle with Kiran. And Seth was the perfect balance for Kiran. I can't wait for the 2nd book.
Brandy Hendricks
Jul 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing, the characters leaving you wanting more, the plot just sucks you in and keeps you in the edge of your seat. This book has me impatiently waiting for the next.
Caroline
Aug 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Thought it was really good, the characters leaving you wanting more and I so want more! Can't wait for the next book to come out.
Bobbie  Bomber
Rating is somewhere between a 3 1/2-4 star.

I was given a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review
*Note * I could have sworn I posted this review when I first wrote it back when I originally finished the book.

I really loved the plot and the world that Henry Yarghn Jr. created the story moved along quickly but not so much so that I felt overwhelmed. Kiran is a great protagonist and a strong female lead, plus I'm always a sucker for some POC representation which we ge
Anne (Angel Anne Reviews) Nelson
Author Henry Yarghn Jr. has delivered an amazing novel is this fantastic read that is found between the pages of Nephilim Awakening: Enkindu. If you yourself haven't had the chance to read this novel, then I suggest that you take the time and read it for yourself to see what I myself found between the covers.

It is a story so full of detailed research that is so evident throughout this great novel. I will do a fuller review shortly as I gather my thoughts to do justice to this great novel.

It's a
Saj Sajady
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Henry Yarghn created a beautiful environment with a nice balance of fantasy, science, and religion. There is substance which gives the book weight, but the author keeps the pace fast with a lot of action. The writing also flows making for easy reading. The characters are really well developed and I can’t wait to see where the next book takes them.
Tahlia Newland
Oct 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Nephilum Awakening is a kind of mystical fantasy quest full of action, exotic temples, awesome superpowers and a budding romance.

Kiran's father is kidnapped and the ransom is to find and deliver three special blades that form the key to the prison that holds the Nephilum's Fathers. Releasing them is supposed to bring whoever opens it ultimate power, others say it will bring death and destruction. The reader has to read to find out which it will be.

Kiran is a Nephilim, only she doesn't know it un
AIA  Reviewers
Nov 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
What is it about this book that caused me to read it in four days, tearing through it like I haven't read a book in a long time? The mixture of religion and fantasy? The quotes from a bunch of different scripture? The intriguing urban fantasy setting?

Nephilim Awakening: Enkindu is good, there's that to start with. The author has crafted a book that stands well on its own at the beginning of what may end up being a very promising series, with interesting characters who are drawn well. And althoug
Sasha-Leonah
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My rating: 4.6 / 5 stars

First thing's first, I was beyond excited to read this novel since it's one of my favorite genres and Henry Yarghn's book certainly lived up to my expectations. The characters are put together nicely and while the plot was fast-paced, it was easy to follow and detailed. Most mythology novels nowadays are based on characters who are teenagers but in Enkindu, Kiran is twenty-four years old which is a nice change. The characters are very believable and the reader is able to
A.J. James
Jul 28, 2013
Helena De Leon
Apr 06, 2017
Henry Jr.
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jaelynn Hart
Pam
Jul 31, 2013
Rita Lanham
Jul 31, 2013
Henry Yarghn resides in northeastern United States with his wife. He has written short stories, ezine articles, screenplays, comic strips, and novels. While he enjoys all of them, fantasy - supernatural is his passion. “There is just something about the supernatural that plagues humanity with questions and sets our imaginations on fire.”