Start by marking “Fatty Patty: a romantic short story (San Juan Island Stories, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fatty Patty: a romantic short story (San Juan Island Stories, #1)

Read Excerpt

Fatty Patty: a romantic short story (San Juan Island Stories, #1)

"Fatty Patty" is the cruel nickname that followed Pepper to high school graduation. Five years later, she's back at her reunion to prove it hasn't defined her. In her slim Kate Spades, she'll show them all - her underachieving classmates and especially the boy who broke her heart.

But Pepper's not the only one who's changed in five years. She's not the only one who has
Published July 10th 2013 by Wendy Lynn Clark

To ask other readers questions about Fatty Patty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fatty Patty

Start your review of Fatty Patty: a romantic short story (San Juan Island Stories, #1)
Pearl Angeli
This is such a sweet short story. I love the second chance romance theme. I also love the way they had their reconciliation conversation. I thought the plot was too simple though. And of course, short. I needed more Pepper and Julian moments.

Rating:

Pearl's Book Journey (1)

♛✨  Christine ♛✨
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, contemporary
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Whenever I feel in a very negative mood I read this short read. It's beautiful. I personally think that for a 23 page read it's worth it.

A great short romantic read that will have you swooning.

Shabana Mukhtar
A short and sweet romance story of Pepper and Julian.

Sometime we just assume things and assumptions are totally wrong. Luckily, for Pepper, it was not too late.

Vanessa Deroo
Dec 31, 2016 rated it did not like it
Logging short stories to meet my reading goal, I have no shame.

This was okayish. Very predictable but I'm known to like Harlequin books.
A bit dissapointed in the writer not checking whether her use of French was correct or not. (Hint: it was not)
Angie
Aug 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fatty Patty by Wendy Lynn Clark is a short story about a girl named Pepper, who in high school was nicknamed “Fatty Patty” because of her weight. Attending her five-year high school reunion, Pepper hopes to shock her classmates and have revenge on Julian, her previous high-school crush.

I really liked this one! As soon as I started reading, I felt a connection to Pepper. She was such an easy character to relate to! I felt as though I was reading about myself at times. If Wendy's goal as to make
Kathy
Jan 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
This is a short story meant to be read in just a few minutes. Something you can read on your lunch break. It was an Amazon Freebie and the 1 review it had said it was cute and clean. My version of "clean" is a little different as this has some language in it that turned me off. It was an ok read, one I stuck with until the end because it was so short, but I didn't really connect with any of the characters but I can't complain as it was a freebie.

Content: Language
Melody
Nov 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
sweet short story!
Shelby
Jan 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet, quick read. The story ended a little different than I expected, but it was a refreshing unpredictability.
Cici
Feb 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: clean-romance
Really fast and cute. A high school reunion story with revenge. But, where two people find each other. Clean
Tiffany
Dec 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet. Would have gotten 5 stars had she not still been so obsessed with her body image at the end of the book.
Darla Lee
Apr 12, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: free-e-book
Fatty Patty is a short, quick read. I liked it, and I would've liked it to be longer.
Nancy Stoltzman
Jul 18, 2019
Lorena
Oct 14, 2018
Jena
rated it did not like it
May 29, 2015
Dec 11, 2015
Lene Kolze
Dec 10, 2014
***********************************************
Get a free science fiction romance story! Action packed and steamy.

***************** GET IT HERE ******************

Free Story
GET IT HERE

I write sexy, swearing, adventurous Contemporary and Science Fiction Romance. I live for delicious tea, my two cats, and hiking in the gorgeous Cascade mountain range. My favorite author is Anne McCaffrey. I love everything she