Start by marking “Breaking Brandon (Fate, #2)” as Want to Read:
Breaking Brandon (Fate, #2)

Breaking Brandon

(Fate #2)

He ruled out attachments years ago. Then one day he crosses paths with a beautiful but pampered daddy's little princess. History has taught him one thing about women like her—steer clear.

She was starting over. She moved back to her home town, took a new job assignment, and left her past behind. For the first time in over eighteen months, she's even intrigued by a man—a sex
Published November 26th 2013 by Elizabeth Reyes

To ask other readers questions about Breaking Brandon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breaking Brandon

Āwhina
Nov 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved! Definite 5 Stars! was a bit confused at first wondering who the hell Brandon was, but once i started the first couple of pages and realized that it was Sofie's Brandon i knew that this would definitely be Interesting.

“No one has a right to know what you’re feeling deep inside but yourself. Showing it is a sign of weakness.”

I <3 Brandon! he turned out to be reeeeally sweet (even thou still a hard ass!) & his background story was sooo fukd up and sad! I'm glad he ended up with his
TG KMT | QUESTL❥VE

When your favorite Author/s releases a new book, it doesn't matter what it's about - You just read it! Without hesitation. Cause you know it'll be awesome either way. That's what I did with this book.

I had no clue who Brandon was in beginning. And when I did finally piece together that he was THE BRANDON from the Moreno Brothers series, I'll admit that I was a bit curious as to how he turned out!

I loved everything about this story. Even though, their love for each other seemed to p
Beth
4.5 Prologue Stars

Well hello sweetness. I've been looking for you. Yes you. The new Elizabeth Reyes book. I've been waiting for you and here you are. So glad to you could make your way to my Kindle.

No one has the right to know what you're feeling deep inside but yourself. Showing it is a sign of weakness.

So this is pretty much the anti-social networking statement. In the age of Facebook, Pintrest, Twitter and Goodreads we now think everyone has the right to know how we are feeling. In 140 charac
Kendra Lola Kay
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Breaking Brandon stole my heart away! 5 Stars!

I had hoped that one day Brandon would get his own story and once I found out he did, I have never sought out Amazon so fast in my life for that dreaded "One Click Buy" button. Oh that button gets me in so much trouble! However, the trouble that I got in for this book was well worth it!

Breaking Brandon.. WOW! What's there to say besides it being one of the most emotionally touching Elizabeth Reyes books I have EVER read. This book was beyond fabul
Ashi- A hopeless romantic girl :D
Good ol' Reyes

I got my nice fix of Jealous nd Possessive Hero❤
Now i am good and ready to face this uninteresting world!

FYI- rating is To-TA-LL-YYY biased😥
.Lili.
Jul 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
 photo 5902047_zps7f01ead2.gif
It's an Elizabeth Reyes book. Enough said ♥
Jenn
Nov 15, 2013 rated it liked it
Rating Clarification: 3.5 Stars

YAY! I was so excited to read this book. Brandon finally gets a voice.

We first meet Brandon Billings in Sweet Sofie Moreno Brother's series book 3, where he developed strong feelings for Sofie. Unfortunately, for Brandon that is, she already had someone special in her life. My heart broke for this B.R.O.K.E.N. man then and it broke even more once his story was told in his own book. Brandon was made out to be such a bad guy in Sofie's book however, I had a soft sp
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I liked Brandon when he was introduced in the Moreno Brothers series. Even though you didn't hear a lot about him.
In this book my heart just went out to him and when he Regina I knew it was going to be good.

Loved it when he called her 'My Princess'...!

Elizabeth Reyes did not disappoint, can't wait to read more about this family and whatever else she writes about.

So if you like Romance books, then this one is definitely for you!

Another awesome book, that I have to thank my Friend Nas for making m
Kirke
Nov 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review, soldier
Brandon was definitely one of my least favourite characters after Sweet Sofie. Everything that had happened between those two, was just too weird and I was rooting for Eric at that moment. So yeah, Brandon could have gone to hell for all I cared.

Enter my surprise when I found out the guy was getting his own book. Obviously I had my doubts, but like always I trust in Elizabeth Reyes to make it good and she definitely did. Goodbye weird stalker boy, hello hot marine! A couple years have gone by an
Katelyn Broad
Oct 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap that book was a crazy emotional roller coaster! There were many points during the book (especially at about 92%) that I wanted to sit down with the author and tell her to call down, Satan! I wanted to take custody of Brandon and Regina until the author could learn to play nice. I'm glad I couldn't though because this read turned out to be epic. I couldn't stop reading. This book left me breathless and begging for more. I've been curious about Brandon since Sweet Sofie and I will say th ...more
Nicole
4-4.5 Stars!

I loved Brandon!!! He's just amazing. I do believe that this is the most adult book Elizabeth Reyes has written. By adult I don't mean in sexual nature but character maturity. Her other books come off very NA but in Breaking Brandon it seems more strictly contemporary romance. The characters were more grounded and I think Elizabeth Reyes' writing skills are growing.

One thing that surprised me was I actually didn't like the Morenos in this book. They can come off overbearing and I nev
Nov 08, 2013 marked it as to-read
Whaaaaaa???? Early Release...Today!!!!!!!

Maryanne
Dec 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, series
"I won’t be pleading my case to anyone, not them or you. That family can kiss my ass, and if you believe the bullshit they’re feeding you, then you can too.”

I was disappointed with the Moreno family in this whole situation with Sophie and Brandon
Figlet
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Rated 250 stars.
Really.

This is a damn good book. If I didn't love "Romero" more than I love all four of my stepsisters (they're irritating), it would be my favorite Elizabeth Reyes book. Still being my second favorite Elizabeth Reyes book probably isn't too shabby if you give a fig about the random lists I make in my head.

Ahem.

Back to "Breaking Brandon" which, again, is a freaking awesome book, romance, and entry in parallel (you read that correctly) Elizabeth Reyes' series.

I'm marking the r
Sugar and Spice Book Reviews
Dec 06, 2013 rated it really liked it

Breaking Brandon is a spin off to the Moreno brothers so if your a fan of Elizabeth Reyes and follow her books then you meet Brandon in Sweet Sofie. If you haven't read the Moreno Brother’s Series or the 5th Street series, I highly recommend you moving them up on your TBR. I LOVE Elizabeth's books. Breaking Brandon did not disappointment, it may be my favorite yet, but then again I say that with every book Elizabeth releases....emotional, intense, angsty....so so good, there is just something ab
Linda Sims
Nov 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
AN EMOTIONALLY CHARGED READ

Second book in the Fate series. I absolutely loved this story. Brandon was such a wonderfully crafted character the author has really excelled herself creating him. I loved how this closed off man was gradually broken down by his feelings for Regina. He had not had the best start in life, he'd joined the marines eventually becoming a gunnery sergeant. From the very first moment he meets Regina she affects him, determined that he remain aloof to her he's not very nice.
Kimberly
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book stirred up emotions that I have never felt while reading a book.

SPOILER ALERT!!
I was hating on Sofia and her gossipy friends for awhile. Sofie for what she did to Brandon and her gossipy in laws/friends for talking about it to Regina. It was like they wanted Regina to feel bad about Brandon under the guise of warning her. It made me so mad. I think Brandon was very brave to even go around them. Also the way his mom died, the author was so vivid in her descriptions of it. It made
Autumn Review
Sep 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review
I was excited to read this one, because I had a soft spot for Brandon. I felt that he was misunderstood and a bit broken. And I still like him after reading his book and I was glad that he found someone who loved him for him. It did take me a while to feel the chemistry between them though. I had trouble connecting with Regina initially and I think that's why. I just didn't see it right away. Eventually, I felt like the story picked up a bit and I started to enjoy them. I loved the tie in with t ...more
Alyssa
Mar 06, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
i didn't see how their love developed. it was too fast especially for a guy who doesn't want attachment.
didn't like the characters much.

sofie? yes, she's nice, but selfish. did she tell truth to her brothers? i didn't know. she owed it to B. i didn't finish ( i skipped) the whole book.i hate her. that's it.
Nasreen
Sep 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a typical Elizabeth Reyes book, meaning I totally loved it! I was a bit reluctant to read Brandon’s story as he was the antagonist in Sophie’s story. The author knows exactly how to make you adore her characters. This was a perfect combination of a sweet/entertaining/glued-to-the-book romance.
Carla
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
She never disappoints! Elizabeth Reyes does it again! What can I say, I am a HUGH fan, I will always read anything done by her. You can't help but fall in love with the characters she write about and that's exactly what has happened here. LOVE LOVE LOVE Brandon, his story just breaks my heart! you want him to have is HEA. Happy with the story am looking forward to the next one!!
Tasha
Dec 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
In Sweet Sofie, I felt bad for Brandon, although I was ultimately Team Eric. I have loved all of the Moreno's since Forever Mine, but I wanted to protect Brandon from them in this story. In Breaking Brandon, I was Team Brandon. I just wanted him to be happy. I love everything Elizabeth Reyes writes. She has a way of making her characters so lovable and relatable.
Summer Carpenter
Nov 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much that even though I am currently on antibiotics and feel like death that I stayed up to finish reading it and it was totally worth it! Brandon is my new favorite book boyfriend!!!! Can't wait for Sydney and Lorenzo's stories!!!
Anna Banana
Oct 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I just love Elizabeth Reyes's books! I don't know why I waited so long to continue with this series but I'm so happy I decided to read this book. There may have been moments were things were OTT and a few thing I would have liked different but overall I really enjoyed this book. :)
Tina
Nov 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Wow!! A truly amazing book! I have read all of Elizabeth Reyes books and they are all great. Breaking Brandon is a little different from her other books but is was amazing. I read the book in about 3hrs I could not put it down.
Jodi Pollard
Nov 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow what another awesome book by Elizabeth Reyes. This was a really great story I always wondered what happened to Brendan.
Jamie
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It was an amazing second book for the fate series! I absolutely fell in love with Brandon like I do with all of Elizabeth Reyes characters! I can't wait for the next one!!!
Lindy
Lindy's Thoughts:

Breaking Brandon by Elizabeth Reyes is the second book in the Fate Series, a spinoff of The Moreno Series. We first met the delicious, BAMF Marine, Brandon in Sweet Sofie. Brandon and Sofie came from the same neighborhood, and had become close friends their senior year in high school. Even though Sofie had been in love with Eric, Angel's best friend, for most of her life, she was really attracted to Brandon. When attraction between Sophie and Brandon sparked, along with Sofie's
Amanda (Hootie) Clark
Nov 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
I have been waiting on this character to have his own book since falling in love with him in the third book of the Moreno Brothers series by this author. By just the small glimpse of his life I got through the other characters I knew he held such depth and intensity in his personality.

Brandon Billings didn't have any easy life growing up. Watching his dad abuse his mother was rough on him and left him the shy and quiet kid everyone stayed clear of. Only Sophia Moreno could befriend him and brin

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Into the Blue (Wild Aces, #2)
  • Every Changing Way (Sloan Brothers, #4)
  • The Junior Bridesmaid
  • A Hero's Heart
  • The Truth About Us (Mills Lake, #1)
  • Torn (Torn Heart, #1)
  • Seduction and Surrender (Reckless, #2)
  • Childstar 3 (Childstar, #3)
  • Whiskey and a Gun (The Finish, #0.5)
  • Conflagration (The Wellingtons, #2)
  • Wait Until Dark (The Night Stalkers, #4)
  • Moon Matched (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #3.5)
  • Exception
  • Feel the Rush (Hard Feelings, #2)
  • Drift (Silver Strand, #5)
  • Beautifully Insightful
  • In the Blood
Elizabeth Reyes is a USA Today Best Selling Author of The Moreno Brothers, 5th Street, Fate and Desert Heat romance series.

Join the fun and become a royal member of TeamReyes and enjoy the perks of early announcements,cover reveals teasers, including exclusive teasers shared only the group. Along with exclusive team,giveaways,discussions, trivia, Secret Santa and much much more!

Moreno Brothers:

F

Fate (7 books)
  • Fate (Fate, #1)
  • Suspicious Minds (Fate, #3)
  • Again (Fate, #4)
  • Rage (Fate, #5)
  • His to Guard (Fate, #6)
  • Uninvited (Fate, #7)
“People handle things differently, and everybody grieves differently, okay? No, I never considered taking my life, but think about it. What did I do? I did the very same thing you almost did. Maybe not literally but I made the decision to stop living. I went through the motions of waking and working and continuing with my life, but I wasn’t living. I didn’t even realize it until you came along. This is living.” He kissed her softly because he’d just had a huge revelation. “What I was doing before you . . . Baby, I may as well have been dead. My life now with you compared to what it was then . . . I was dead.” 3 likes