Start by marking “The Ghost Catcher” as Want to Read:
The Ghost Catcher

The Ghost Catcher

A gift to know when people are in trouble of the ghostly type puts Hailey Hatmaker in the middle of a major problem – one that winds up getting her into more hot water than she can handle. In true Hailey Hatmaker fashion, she dives into what turns out to be a battle with Limbo, her number one nemesis.
Can Hailey rescue two friends before it's too late? Or is she forever con
Published July 9th 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Ghost Catcher, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ghost Catcher

Start your review of The Ghost Catcher
Kay LaLone
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Hailey Hatmaker is a great character and is Ghost Catcher extraordinaire. I love the way she is determined to save her friends when their auras don’t look right. Hailey and the ghosties fight her nemesis, Limbo and the fire demons. The story is packed with action along with some funny moments thanks to Hailey’s ghost friend, Snotty Sammy. A ghost every kid would love. I look forward to reading more of Hailey Hatmaker and the ghosties’ adventures. Thanks, K. C. for a great read.
Penny Estelle
Jul 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Haily Hatmaker has been chasing ghosts since seventh grade. Haily and her BBF, Sly, are the modern day Ghostbusters. With two friendly ghosts, Haily and Sly head out to save two of her friends and to finally rid the town of Limbo, the baddest ghost ever.

This story's action never stops. It like a roller coaster ride! I would recommend this cute story to anybody!
S. Policar
Aug 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
I was handed an ARC in exchanged for an honest review. Because this is an ARC I will speak nothing of any errors I may have found within this work.
This had to be the cutest piece of flash fiction I’ve ever read. It sounds like the end of a serious and I do hope K.C. will expand on it with other shorts about how the Ghosties met the other ghosts and perhaps a story for Limbo as well.
I was absolutely brought to think about the Ghostbusters while I read this. Only instead of it being four adult guy
Kathleen Janz-Anderson
Feb 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun short story.

Hailey Hatmaker and her friends, known as the Ghosties, are teenage ghost busters. They live in a town called Landry Georgia where ghosts have been haunting the dwellers for many years. Most of the town-including their families-don't believe they see the ghosts, and they're always in hot water for creating havoc as they try to rescue their friends and foes.

Hailey is adorable, and the story is delightful funny, original and a good laugh. She and her Ghosties, and a numb
Penelope Bartotto
marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2013
Ceil Deyoung
marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013
K.C. Sprayberry
Aug 05, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Living a dream she’s had since she first discovered the magic of books, former California native, K.C. Sprayberry traveled the U.S. and Europe before finally settling in the mountains of Northwest Georgia. She’s been married to her soulmate for nearly a quarter of a century and they enjoy spoiling their grandchildren along with many other activities.

A multi-genre author, K.C. Sprayberry is always