Start by marking “Knight & Day (Knight, #3)” as Want to Read:
Knight & Day (Knight, #3)

Knight & Day

(Knight #3)

Kara Brookes hates liars.

Dylan Day hasn't told the truth from the moment his plane touched down in Ibiza.

It's a recipe for disaster.

Romantic, emotional and intensely erotic, Knight & Day is the thrilling final installment of the USA Today bestselling Knight Series from Kitty French.

Lucien and Sophie are back, and have set up camp on the sun-drenched isle of Ibiza for the o
Published November 30th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Knight & Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knight & Day

Start your review of Knight & Day (Knight, #3)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo FrenchKnightandDay3TitebySueBee_zpsc55e7743.jpg
 photo 7238485_zps18ac11f7.gif
 photo jh2bysb_zps25e3781e.gif
★★★★! Knight & Day (stand-alone book 3). Dylan & Kara are swept away by business & pleasure, but their bliss is soon threatened by secrets!

‘It’s not love, but it sure as hell is the best sex ever.’

Books in Knight Series should be read in order:
Book 1: Knight & Play (Lucien & Sophie)
Book 2: Knight & Stay (Lucien & Sophie)
Book 3: Knight & Day (Dylan & Kara)

Knight & Day opens up with American Dylan Day arriving in Ibiza to start anew. He has a past and secrets t
• Lisa •
Dec 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 KITTY FRENCH STARS.

description

Kitty French, I want to be your best friend, we can have cups of tea, and cadbury's chocolate and talk non stop about Lucien Knight together ... please? Ok slightly over the top, but I really love this authors romantic genius and heart-melting writing. I know what you are most probably thinking, here we go again another gushing review but I can't help it, my ratings all come from a love of all things, well, love and when a book gives me the swirly tummy feeling it's all abou
Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ @bookwormthoughts
5 Perfect, Heart Melting Stars

Knight and Play is the final installment of Lucien and Sophie's gorgeous fairy tale. We watch them continue their love story and become ever more entwined with each others heart and soul. In addition we have a new character with a story and romance of their very own. For me, it was like a beautiful, extended epilogue for Lucien and Sophie with another couples drama filled, touchingly emotional, story mixed in.

So who are the additional characters?

Mr Dylan Day.
"He wa
Mo
Dec 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Well I must say this was an enjoyable trip to Ibiza. To meet Dylan and Kara. Loved the first two books in this series and had high hopes for this one. Not sure if I realized it was not about Lucien and Sophie. But they were there and, as always, Lucien does not disappoint.

Dylan, mmm, very nice indeed!

[image error]
"I meant it, Dylan Day. Lie to me and I’ll cut your cock off and pickle it."

I liked Kara, she was feisty, knew her mind and went for what she wanted.

There were a few inconsistencies
~IreneOust~

DNF @ 30% (I think due to bad timing and nothing else) so I am not going to rate this.

This was my initial reaction when I heard about this book: WHO THE EFFF are Dylan Day and Kara???????

Now I know and here are my thoughts ...

I had a very hard time relating to Kara. Woman, you were left at the altar a year ago. Get over it. I would have probably sympathized with her more had she lost her husband/long time boyfriend to some illness or whatever but this particular scenario just made me roll my eye
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 Erotic Stars

I'd rather have ugly truths than pretty lies

That gif? That's basically how I feel every time I pick up a Kitty French book. I just know that I am in for some major hotness and pantie melting steam. And let me just tell you, this book definitely delivered that...and then some. A gorgeous setting, a feisty heroine, and a swoon worthy hero, what more could a girl ask for?

After being left at the alter by her cheating fiance, Kara Brookes is done with liars. A woman that keeps a fei
Shurrn
I'm going to be brutally honest here… I feel that Book Three is kind of superfluous… This is my personal opinion, you're welcome to disagree, and I'm not going to try to dissuade you from reading the book… I'll be as brief as possible.

So what do we have with Book Three in the Knight Trilogy?
A new club, new setting, new couple, new love, new family...

Ibiza

The Love Tug

Dylan & Kara

Lucien & Sophie

What did I like about this book?

1. Kitty French's ability to make me care about a character.
I L
 ♥  Barb ♥
Dec 03, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, read-in-2013, arc
4.5 stars for Mr. Day

ARC provided by Kitty French in exchange for an honest review...thank you :)

photo Dylan16_zps5ea1b198.jpg

This is the third book in the Knight series. It's about Sophie's friend Kara and Lucien's new club manager Dylan. First we meet gorgeous Dylan, he is running away from his past and wants to start fresh with a new identity, new town, new life. He starts working for hottie Lucien, and then meets beautiful Kara. Kara is a sassy thing...and Dylan can't help but fall for her. The chemistry between
Jen
Dec 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Jen by: SueBee
I am sad that this series has now ended. I loved every minute of the ride though, and this last book held me captivated through out the whole story! Kitty French did it again, and wrote a highly erotic book that had not only sizzling hot sex; but some gripping emotional scenes as well. Knight and Day is focused on a new couple, Dylan Day and Kara..who is Sophie's friend that we met at the beginning of book #1. I felt lucky though, as this story includes a bonus where I got to witness Sophie and ...more
Dec 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
 photo image_zps015388c0.jpg

4 sexy, sun kissed, strip me bear cause Dylan Day is HOT, HOT, HOT stars!!!!

So, before you start getting all hot and bothered with thoughts of the luscious Lucien Knight, I must start by explaining that this book is all about Dylan day and Kara........

Ok so I know what you're thinking.....I was the same; who the hell are they?????.........and only a few pages in I realised that this book, although briefly featuring the gorgeous and enigmatic Lucien Knight, isn't actually about him at all....
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book - Knight & Day (Knight #3)
Author - Kitty French
Publication Date - December 2, 2013
Type - Series (Must Read in Order)
Genre - Romance, Erotica
Rating - 4 out of 5 Stars

Book provided by Author in exchange for an honest review

Reading Order
Knight & Play (Knight #1) - Lucien and Sophie's Story
Knight & Stay (Knight #2) - Lucien and Sophie's Story
Knight & Day (Knight #3) - Dylan and Kara's Story

Review
It's beautiful to have Lucien and Sophie back together again and also awarded with a back story of D
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**
Well....after finishing this book I find myself in a bit of a pickle. A predicament. A conundrum, if you will. How do I rate this?

Alright, bear with me as I think out loud.

First and foremost, I LOVED every morsel of Lucien (and Sophie) that we got in this book. And I must admit, they were my primary pull in reading this in the first place. Honestly, I didn't even remember who Kara was from the previous books.

To my sexy Viking, Lucien Knight....I LOVE YOU! It really is as simple as that! Every
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 "What you see is what you get" Stars

This is the last book in the Knight series. I must confess that I'm sad that it's the last book in the series but it did leave me in a wonderful and content state. The fabulous Kitty French gave me a new couple in Dylan and Kara but she also included Lucien and Sophie and boy did she deliver fantabulousness. This book has angst, sexual tension, super-sexy-hot scenes (faning myself), romance, drama, lust, beauty and LOVE.

photo KnightampStay_zps53baa035.jpg

Dylan is a man of secrets and a pa
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Knight & Day

3.75 Sinfully Rich, Tempting, Oh So Want To Be Good For You Stars

I have a habit of indulging. I like to spoil my friends and family with little things unexpectedly; I let myself be greedy about all the books I can get and then there is the indulging I have to fight when it comes to my diet. Because like many out there, I must work to stay at a healthy weight and it is not always easy.

It is easy to have that one slice of deliciously beautiful rich chocolate layer cake or whatever str
AJ
Oct 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Oh Kitty French, you certainly know how to write an AMAZING leading man! And this time around we get not just one, but two hotties to lust after! The luscious Lucien Knight is back in all of his sexy, smutty glory, and so we get the beautiful ending to his and Sophie’s story, and we also get a second love story for Sophie’s best friend, Kara and the also luscious newcomer, Dylan Day.

Lucien, Sophie and Kara all find themselves in Ibiza, there to open up Lucien’s latest club, and the girls’ sexy
Michelle
Oct 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing

When Dylan Day arrives in Ibiza he has one goal in mind, forget who he used to be and start over. The plan seemed simple enough, he’s got a bed and soon after meeting Lucien Knight, he’s got himself a job. But it’s not until he meets the feisty Kara that Dylan finds the one thing he didn't know he was missing.

Kara’s had her share of bad luck when it comes to men, after stood up on her wedding day, Kara’s deal breaker is lying. She’s experienced enough of that from the men in her past.

The attra
Jen O'grady
Dec 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Firstly my gripe about this book, I hate that it finished on 88%! it lulls you into a false sense that you have another half an hour of pure bliss, and then its snatched away from you!
Anyway, that is the only gripe I had about this book. Lucien and Sophie have always been my favorite book couple because Kitty makes them just so perfect for each other, the things they say to each and the way the are when they are together and apart melts my heart!
In this the third book we are introduced to the ne
Kelle
Dec 09, 2013 rated it it was ok
ARC received from author for honest review

This is when it gets tough. I really wanted to like this, I enjoyed the first two books but something went wrong with this book.

First of all Kara and Dylan, the first time I actually felt any kind of connection between these two was after I passed 90%.

Second, Lucien and Sophie. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? This didn't feel like the same Lucien from the first two books.

And the hotness factor?!?!

I felt like I got ripped off with both couples. As I look ba
☾ Dαɴιyα ☽
It was... okay?

description

Honestly, I'm wondering, because when you have to force yourself to finish a book, you just know something is not going well.

Where do I even begin with this one? I'm not sure why there was even the need for a third book. If you ask me, there wasn't. Book two wrapped things up perfectly. I really liked that book, and then this one came along.

At first, I was wondering why a third book when Sophie and Lucien's story was done, but then I realized that it wasn't about then, but Dylan
S.D. Mary
Nov 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
I read the Knight & ... Series without thinking too much of the characters. I was in the phase where an Alpha male would do it. And even though I liked Lucien and almost liked Sophie, i have to say this book was a great surprise.
Dylan and Kara were a hot surprise.
Kara is a great character, i loved her.

So, the story picks up a few years after the last book of Knight & Stay and it has the two main characters: Dylan Day and Kara Brookes. This is their story, but we get to see Lucien and Sophie in
Kara
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: every single person - especially CHRISTY
Ms French is a mastermind. With passages like this - who needs more?

"Its my downfall. I like sugar. I like fast cars. I like sexy men." She licked sugar residue from her fingers...
"I let myself have the sugar. And the cars."
"Two out of three ain't bad."
"Hey, it worked for Meadloaf."
"Do you always let hair rockers from the eighties dictate who you screw?"
"Everyone needs a yardstick. Meatloaf just happens to be mine."

I love the upfront women who can see what she likes and be honest: "I think i
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Dec 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

description

We normally text each other throughout our reads, then discuss the book on the phone before writing our reviews. For this one we thought we’d include our text messages. :)

J: Sooo looking forward to starting this one G. At least we know we’ll get lots of hot, passionate scenes in a Kitty French book!

G: YAY!!! I’m so bloody excited…I miss Lucien and I love Kitty!!

J: Me too – my say I’m intrigued with Dylan Day already. What exactly is this guy running from G? I’m dying to find out.

G: Do
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
The final installment in the Knight series.

Dylan Day escapes to Ibiza with a new name and a new life ahead of him hopefully. His life back in the States is history. When he finds an eclectic boat to rent, he just needs a job. Lucien Knight trusts his instincts in hiring this guy with a false name, no references, no history...period. But he clearly has what it takes to run his new club on the island. He hopes his instincts don't fail him now.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Kara, best friend to Sophie, is in Ibiza to help op
Mazmum
Dec 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Ok for me, the Lucian and Sophie story was perfect at two books. Whilst I still love peeking into their lives through this one, I wouldn't call this book 3 of a trilogy. That tends to suggest unfinished business in the first two and a focal point on the main couple. And thats not what this book is.

This book centres around Lucian opening a new club on Ibiza and the hire of a manager by the name of Dylan Day. Dylan Day is on the run. From who or what, you don't find out until later on in the story
Dirty Dayna
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
so this book isn't a true book 3 ... maybe 2.5 since it's almost a spin off . but I loved the resolutions given. I love the refreshing new plot this one had. it ended the series out perfectly for me
~ Cariad ~
Nov 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful, faultless, amazing - review to follow shortly.

In honor of a beautiful man, here's my Dylan - he'll always be perfection to us...
description

So excited! Thank you Kitty for spoiling us with a review copy.
(Yes! I know it says arc on the poster! But damn it, there are only so many hours in the day to read and make posters etc and right now the only thing I want to do is read this brilliant looking finale!! Lmao)

Viviana
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finally got myself to read the end of this trilogy!!! I’m so glad I did. I loved Lucien of course!! And Dylan was just amazing!!!
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Aug 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
Jointly Reviewed: http://totallybookedblog.com/2013/12/...

J&G : 4.5 Stars

G: YAY!!! I’m so bloody excited…I miss Lucien and I love Kitty!!

J: Me too – my say I’m intrigued with Dylan Day already. What
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Wow Kitty French, what a perfect ending to such an amazing series and to top it off, although this book focused mainly on Kara and Dylan, I got to see much more of Lucien Knight than I expected (and trust me, that definitely wasn't a bad thing... hell no... that man was one hot mo fo and up there on my list of book boyfriends so I was as happy as a bee in honey!!!).

Kara's character was brilliant. She was a firecracker.. sassy, strong minded and straight down the line. If she had something to sa
Jaime Arkin
My initial reaction to hearing that there was going to be a third book in the Knight series by Kitty French

photo 5349525_zps64dd425a.gif

But then… I found it wasn’t just about Lucien and Sophie and I got concerned. I mean… I fell hard for these two and even though their story wraps up pretty wonderfully in book 2, I couldn’t help but be greedy and want more. Plus, what and who could French give us to consume our thoughts while reading that would overshadow Lucien?

Dylan Day… that’s who.

You know from the very beginning t

• Rare and Precious Things (The Blackstone Affair, #4)
  • Sylvia Day Crossfire Series 4 Volume Boxed Set
  • Knight's Mistress (All or Nothing, #1)
  • Unveiled (One Night, #3)
  • Corporate A$$
  • All He Needs (All or Nothing, #2)
  • Heart's Insanity (Angel Fire Rock Romance, #1)
  • All He Desires (All or Nothing, #3)
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
  • Eyes Wide Open (The Blackstone Affair, #3)
  • Sweet Liar (Dirty Sweet, #1)
  • High (Indigo Lounge, #1)
  • The Storm (The Storm, #3.5)
  • Vicious Kings (The Dark Elite, #1)
  • All In (The Blackstone Affair, #2)
  • Summer Queen (King of Shadows, #2)
  • Falling In (The Surrender Trilogy, #1)
  • Have Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.2)
Romantic comedy and paranormal comedy writer for Bookouture. Wine drinker, fairy light addict, disorganised wife and mom.
Also writes romantic comedy as Kat French for HarperCollins.

Knight (3 books)
  • Knight & Play (Knight, #1)
  • Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)

News & Interviews

“You fit me, Kara,” he said. “You know every fucked up part of me, and you still see someone you can love.” 7 likes
“I know this kind of talk makes you freak out, but I'm gonna say it anyway,” Dylan said, laughing softly. “I fuckin’ love you, man.”
“Jesus Christ,” Lucien muttered,
… These days, their bond ran so much deeper; as close as brothers, the best of friends.
He met Dylan’s eye in a moment of silent acknowledgement, then shuddered despite the warmth of the evening. “And now I feel like we just had sex.”
7 likes