Start by marking “Hers To Cherish (Verdantia, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hers To Cherish (Verdantia, #3)

Hers To Cherish

(Verdantia #3)

Who would’ve thought a rogue nobleman and a secret agent tied in shibari knots would be so instrumental in saving a world from sexual slavery.

For disgraced nobleman and accused murderer, Ramsey DeKieran, a pardon is an unobtainable fantasy. When the High Lord of Verdantia offers the prize, Ram knows there’ll be a catch. He accepts the impossible mission – the off-world res
Published August 26th 2013 by Troll River Publications (first published August 25th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Hers To Cherish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hers To Cherish

Shurrn
Absolutely Stunning: Sexy Sci-Fi with suspense and submission...

(Mild Spoilers if you haven't read Hers to Command & Hers to Choose)
The man fed every carnal fantasy she possessed. He sat her lustful appetites before an array of the finest delicacies, ordered them to feast, then commanded, "Don't swallow."
This book was a major departure from the previous books in the series, and the payoff was outstanding!

We traveled far from the sentient planet Verdantia in this installment, and were t
R *is for Relentless*
Jul 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi, alien, bdsm
I did receive this book as an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Welcome to Verdantia, home of super hot, uber alpha males and the women who love them. The author has created an awesome world for us to visit. We actually leave Verdantia in this story to travel to Vxloncia- a very barbaric world where women are nothing but slaves and chattel to men. SciFi romance with some BDSM to spice it up. I have wanted to learn more about Ramsey DeKiernan since meeting him in the last book. (Bad boys are
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Ms. Knight is a must read author. She's written three stories in a row which I've thoroughly enjoyed. The reason why she is so appealing is her viciousness. The way she eviscerates the evil characters is satisfyingly blood thirsty. She still doesn't go graphic, but she does set up the scene so well and then smugly interjects the bloody aftermath. This is very cleverly done because it gets the point across without offending those who are "against violence", even in fiction.

Book three of this fabu
Malinda
**This was an ARC copy given by the author for a honest review**

4.5-5 stars

I was so happy to receive an ARC for this book. I've read the first 2 books in the series and loved them both. I've liked Ram since he was introduced in book 2 (Hers to Choose) and have been wanting to read more about him. I was not disappointed in this book. Ram is a hot, possessive, badass alpha male and I loved him!

Steffania is a Captain of the Blue Daggers, an elite military unit. She's tough and always in control bu
Poison
Aug 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Gateway BDSM lovers
Hers to Cherish is a sci-fi light BDSM fantasy, involving a planet with D/s customs, an alpha male, and a female that likes to submit during sex.

Ramsey DeKieran is our alpha male, a ne'er do well roguish type, wronged by his Government, robbed of his one true love, and trying to make it through since as best he can. He's a pretty good guy, and he puts up with a lot from our female lead.

Captain Steffania Rickard is the aforementioned female lead. She's unprofessional, bullheaded and undiplomatic,
Blondie
Sep 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is an innerplanetary sci-fi definitely not my typical genre of books but I enjoyed this book very much. Very good book ... Good character building and the action scenes are done well.

Ok so this book is a futuristic book from 4637 yet each planet seemed set in a different time period. Lord DeKierran and Steffania are from the planet Verdantia where they still use horses for transportation. They leave their planet to go to Vxloncia which is a high tech planet and hovercraft is their basic tra
Tribala
Whaaaaa!!! Did that really happen!!! Did he just go there!!!
Good good book!! Hands down 5 stars!! Fun, delicious, daring well written novel with incredible world building, incredible character building with each hero and heroine have their own distinct personalities!! Each book in this series builds on what happened before but takes off in its own believable direction where the reader can "hear" a different voice from the book before!! Well done!!
Light-moderate BDSM with believable scenes with
~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~
Received ARC for an honest review
Patricia wowed me at Hers to Command (Verdantia, #1) by Patricia A. Knight , then with Hers to Choose (Verdantia #2) by Patricia A. Knight and at this point, I think she's one of my favorite authors with Hers To Cherish (Verdantia #3) by Patricia A. Knight . I sure hope there's more stories coming from her imagination.

We've met Ram and Steffania in the previous books and they're assigned to go undercover to bring someone back who the 2nd Tetriarch feels is really important for the planet's future.

Since there's video and audio everywhere, R & S can't just playact and they both come to realize they are each ot
Lisa ~ Books Are My Drugs ~
I received this book as an ARC. My review is freely given without monetary compensation.

This is my favorite so far in the Verdantia series.

Ramsey DeKieran is on the run after being convicted in absentia of murdering his wife. The Second Tetriarch will issue a pardon if he will travel off planet to return a kidnapped Verdantian noblewoman who is important to the survival to the planet.

The planet where the enslaved noblewoman is being held is ruled by sexual sadists who have strict laws governing
Lucy Davis
Aug 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Loved this!
I hope there are more to come from Patricia Knight.
I think the books are getting better and better which is saying a lot cuz I was completely in love with the first book.
Stephanie- The Boyfriend Bookmark
Patricia A. Knight does it again with the third book in the Verdantia Series. Though this is a series of books, Hers to Cherish can be read as a standalone.

Hers to Cherish is about Ramsey (Ram) who was once a nobleman in society who is offered a pardon for past crimes committed (well, crimes he was blamed for anyway) and Steffania, a member of Verdantia’s elite mercenary team. Although the mission that will pardon Ram does not hold a great outlook, several men have tried and failed in the past,
Carisa
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to read a futuristic steamy romance, picked this book due to the high ratings, and got a fantastic read. I loved the way this author wrote, great romance and steamy (bondage) scenes, perfect dom hero (I loooooved him) and heroine and surprising very good action parts. The only thing I didn't like were the parts where the bad guys mistreated the subs. I’m going to read more from this author.
-----------------------------
Dee
Feb 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
There is absolutely no disputing that this author has the gist of the gab! However I wasn't feeling this story as much as the first in the series. I think the reason for that was this instalment had a heavier sci-fi feeling to it, and in all honesty it is not my preferred genre. So that is on me, not this very talented author.

Copy provided by author as gift/prize via the BDSM group on goodread.
Fifi LaFleur
Aug 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
i really hate the cover. really.

that aside I really enjoyed this book! great story, great action, great D/s, and the ropes, oh the ropes were lovely.

this series has been really interesting and a treat. my only qualms would be the italics all over the place. totally unnecessary.
Elizabeth SaFleur
I didn't think anyone could topple Eric DeStroia from Hers to Choose from "favorite hero" for me, but then I met Ramsey DeKieran. Holy hot as Hades. If you want an erotic, dominant, romantic hero, immerse yourself here.
Tanya Golemo
Jul 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
First I have to thank Patricia for giving me a copy to read.

I have read the other books in the series as well. I can tell you that if you have not read them that is ok because you can still read this book and know what is going on.

The book starts with Captain Steffania Rikard, who is the leaders of the Blue Daggers, an elite military unit, sneaking up on Ramsey DeKieran, who is know as an accused murderer, trying to get him to go to Verdanti to meet with the rulers who have a proposition for h
Nana
Oct 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm-group-r2r
Hers to Cherish begins with Captain Steffania locating the disgraced nobleman Ramsey and bringing him to the High Lord of Verdantia who offers him a full pardon in exchange for a rescue mission. Their first encounter was interesting, full of sexual tension and Ramsey’s charm, and Ramsey’s character was really what held this story together and made it an interesting read for me. A charismatic alpha male who knew exactly how to bring a strong willed heroine to submission, even if he had a little h ...more
Cathy Brockman
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ramsey DeKeiren is a vigilante that had been wrongly accused of murdering his wife a long time ago. Now he survives best he can. The tetriarch has offered him a pardon if he rescues a noble woman from a planet that has sexslaves. He has to pose as a warrior for the battle games. He accepts if he can have Steffania Rikkard as his partner posing as his sex slave.
This is the third book of the series and it seems they just keep getting better and better. I loved the first two and this one was even
Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore
One of my favorite aspects of the story, aside from the smoldering sexual chemistry between Steffania and Ramsey, is that it's edgy. Bad things sometimes happen to the characters and it gives the story weight amidst all the sinfully sexy encounters... not irreparably bad and the hero and heroine always recover, but other characters aren't always so lucky and this is a nice counterbalance to the romantic thread. Plus, you can't have a gladiator book based around D/s sex without some violence and ...more
Drako
Jul 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
When I tell you I could not wait to get my hands on this book, I might be making an understatement. I am in love with this series. I'm just upset it took me so long to get to it.

Steffania is a different type of heroine from the previous books. She's strong and confident, and knows exactly what she likes. Ramsey fits the mold, but he's a bit of a jerk. It took a while for him to grow on me. Once I adjusted to the fact that he's exactly the type Steffania likes, I got over it. I enjoyed this littl
Cheryl Sanders
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better! This story is about Ramsey DeKieran and Steffania Rikard. Ramsey is being sent on a mission to rescue Lady Alessa DeAlbero, who is someone very important to the livelihood of Verdantia. In exchange for completing this rescue, Ramsey will be given a complete pardon from crimes he was framed for. The planet they are going to is of the dom/sub lifestyle to the extreme. Ramsey will make the perfect dom but will Steffania, leader of Blue Daggers, make a good sub ...more
Mercedes Bleau
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My favorite story yet!! What a fantastic story! I loved Her's to Cherish, and I really can't express that enough. Now adding Patricia A. Knight to my awesome-as-sin authors shelf. My goodness.

This book has a great female protagonist. Steffania is strong but vulnerable at the same time,wonderfully complex, and very likable. Next we meet the male protagonist. Ramsey is strong, oh so hawt, honorable, and tortured by a dark and difficult past.

These two together add up to an engrossing story line t
Kim
Aug 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was so great. It was nice to get off Verdantia for a bit and explore another world in this universe that Patricia Knight has created. I loved the blending of the old world ways with the futuristic sci-fi thrill. The hot was even hotter in this one and the love was even bigger and I didn't think that was possible! I'm not sure if I would consider these cliffhangers but I can't wait to see what comes next (hopefully something) for Tok, Angelica/Pansy and Alessa. There are so many things ...more
Heather in FL
Jul 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Another great installment to the Verdantia series. Of course, I knew Steffania (I just love that name) and Ramsey would end up together, but it was touch and go on how it would all pan out. I loved how respectful and protective Ramsey was of Pansy, even though he had absolutely no attraction to her. He sort of “inherited” her, and after understanding her situation, he wasn’t about to give her back. And I also loved that Ramsey could appreciate Steffania’s strength, yet understand and cherish her ...more
Rustye
Oct 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Several people have given very detailed reviews so I will keep mine short. Ms. Knight has written another excellent addition to the Verdantia series. Each book is good but they keep getting better and better. Hers to Cherish has great characters, a well-balanced plot full of action and hot, sexy scenes. I am looking forward to more books in the Verdantia series and urge everyone to read Ms. Knight's series. Ms. Knight is a must buy for me now.
Bella Jeanisse
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I must say, this is the best in the series. I loved seeing Doral here and there throughout this and the previous book Although I wish there were a sex scene or two with him in it ;) I REALLY hope this is not the end. I don't care who's next, I want MORE!!!

This is not your typical Sci-Fi/Erotica. It's full of passion, action, drama and so much more. Even if you're not into Sci-Fi, this series will draw you in. You will love each couple more with each chapter.

AMAZING job Patricia!!!!
Ashley
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was SO different from the previous two books, but it was SO good! Fantastic story line! I REALLY like the new characters in this book (and the old ones too). :) I will add more to my review when I have a chance to sit down and take my time, but I just finished it, and needed to share right away! :)
Karen ~ Divhine
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What a great addition to the series. Wonderful story with a great romance (very hot) and lots of action with suspense. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.

I received this book from the author for an honest review.
Josephine
Another book I'm honor-bound NOT to rate (I'm the editor), but would like to at least acknowledge as "read". (Hi, PAK!)
Daria
Aug 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
I simply adore Ms. Knight!! Awesome book, Ill put the review in soon. Id recommend it to anyone.

• Under By Treaty
  • FrankenDom
  • Being Amber (New Atlanta, #1)
  • Pam-Ann
  • Fallen Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #2)
  • Her Grace's Stable (A Jane Austen Space Opera #3)
  • Strongman (Phoenix Rising, #3)
  • Above the Dungeon (Dungeon #1)
  • Angel 6.0: Concubine (Angel 6.0, #1)
  • The Rise of Alec Caldwell: Volume One (The Rise of Alec Caldwell, #1)
  • Belle Starr
  • Horatio Slice: Guitar Slayer of the Universe
  • Iron Dominance (Steamwork Chronicles, #1)
  • The Breaker's Concubine
  • Heat
  • Pride (The Copper Horse, #2)
  • The Queen's Consorts
  • Caught by Menace (Grabbed, #2)
Patricia A. Knight is the pen name for an eternal romantic and died-in-the-wool hermit who lives in Dallas, Texas with her horses, dogs and the best man on the face of the earth. With the BMOTFOTE and pups as navigators, she travels the US in her motorcoach, affectionately dubbed, the Taj-ma-haul, on her endless search for the best chocolate cake recipe. Look for her coming to your state! (Serious ...more

Verdantia (5 books)
  • Hers to Command (Verdantia, #1)
  • Hers to Choose (Verdantia, #2)
  • Hers To Claim (Verdantia, #4)
  • Hers To Captivate (Verdantia, #5)
“Dominance and submission is an intimate binding. Those who submit must trust that those who dominate will never take more than they can give.” A sardonic smile twisted Ram’s lips. “Those who dominate must give those who submit everything they need but never more than they can endure.”
“By your definition, the dominus has the harder role,” she whispered.
“Perhaps. What is more difficult? To trust another so completely? Or to honor the responsibility to never betray such a trust once given?”
“I guess that would depend on how much the dominus cared for his slaaf.”
Ram shrugged. “I suppose it would.” Steffania saw a bleak pain in his eyes quickly masked. “Enough talking,” he said gruffly.”
6 likes
“Was that what this evening’s hubbub was about? Get the Verdantian woman, DeAlbero? Curious that he left you behind.” Narr walked up and stroked her cheek. “I wager that was unplanned. He seemed...enamored.” Steffania gathered the saliva in her mouth and spat in his face. Her head rang from his return blow. Her eyes streamed involuntary tears. The bastard had held nothing back. Narr pulled a pocket linen from the inside of his jacket and with icy composure, wiped his face. “Strip her. Put her in a bed.” He turned to the white-coated man at his side. “Nissler, I want her wiped. Don’t bother with the niceties – just leave her alive enough to know fear when I fuck her.” In” 0 likes