Start by marking “Unveiled (Torn, #6)” as Want to Read:
Unveiled (Torn, #6)

Unveiled

(Torn #6)

They say that the apple doesn't fall from the tree. That the sins of our fathers and mothers always comes back to their children, completing a full circle.

Karma. Was something I was skeptical about and yet here I am wondering if I will have a better fate than my mother ever did.

I'm vivacious and quite the vindictive spirited woman. I also once vowed never to bow down to
Published November 30th 2014 (first published November 19th 2014)

Raj
Sep 01, 2013 rated it liked it
3 NOT ENOUGH stars :(

The story was quite short so I was kind of annoyed that there were a lot of Internal Monologues and the first 10 to 12% of the story, it was more about Carter. Lindsay was saying a lot about Carter's suffering, his stupid mistakes, etc.

I've waited for Lind and Dimi's story for more than a year, and I'd say, I'm disappointed. I love Scorned, I love everything about the novel so I had a VERY high expectation towards this novel. So after reading it, I felt so unsatisfied.

Lind
Janette Salgado
Jul 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait for what the second part holds!!
Deeksha
Apr 02, 2015 rated it liked it
3 Stars

Better than I expected...
Sandra Smith
Mar 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Like many of the other readers, I too waited a long time for part two of the story about Lindsey and Dimitris aka "Dimi". Scorned had a powerful impact on me due complex personality of both Lindsey and Dimi. Lindsey story line is probably more common than not in regards to her immaturity when she first encounters Dimitris who has a stronger family background and therefore a better sense of identity and accountability for one's behavior. Lindsey enters the relationship deeply affected by the issu ...more
Beatriz
Nov 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'm excited on what will happen next for these two. There was so much push and pull of emotions though that it kind of became irritating but I'm glad on how it ended for Dimi and Lindsey.
Donna Forrest
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
These books are brilliant and pull you in from the start, I especially loved Demi and Lindsey’s (albeit predictable ending) but if you’re a sucker for a happy ending then you will love the Torn Series. These aren't standalone books; you have to read the full series to fully appreciate the story as the characters from the previous books weave in and out of each narrative.
Ayennix
Aug 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hmmm... So even though I wish it was longer, I still give this story a four star... Ms Pamela did it again... A story so full of hurt and angst, I couldn't not put it down (even at three in the morning and having to get up early that day). I had to finish this to see their story through...

Ouch for Dimi, really, ouch. From all the hurt he's been dealt with by Lindsey, he still feels for her, feels too much for her... Too too much... Don't get me wrong, I felt for her too, and the hurt they're bot
Pamela
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so very excited when Pamela Ann announced that Lindsey and Dimitris story would be released in 2014! I loved them together and hoped that their story would do just that keep them together. I've read the Torn series from the very beginning and as with this book can not wait until then next segment comes out in this series. To fully understand what is going on in this book you must read the series...I will not give away any secrets but this book leads me to believe that some of the questions ...more
Melanie
Aug 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Now if you've read any of my reviews you will know that Scorned (Book #4 in the torn series) was my favourite as I came to like Lindsey and change my opinion of her. So, when I started reading Unveiled and saw it was more of Lindsey and Dimi's story - I was beyond excited!

This book set so many emotions off in me that I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at times. Lindsey is a much stronger woman that me and I really admired her as a character in this one. Dimi also grew on me in this one. I don
Bella
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just finished this book and have to say that I commend the strength Lindsey exhibited to make the necessary changes to find her happiness. I thought the book was well written from both points of view. I will have to read previous books in the series since I didn't start from the beginning. I can't imagine living that self destructive pattern and believing that it is normal. I felt some of her emotion throughout the story. I thought the encounter with Claudine would be more than what is was but I ...more
SaturNalia
Lindsay divorced Dimi and returned to the US. He follows, professing his love. I have not read the previous books in the series and after this book don't think I want to. Too dramatic with unstable, childish characters. Lindsay ties all the time, every time she gets bad news she's in the bathroom sobbing her heart out. There is a trust issue between Dimi and Lindsay, they profess their love but don't really mean it, they make grandiose statements about love but don't show it. I did like all the ...more
Dani
I really didn't like this book. I think maybe it took so long for her to come out with this book after Lindsay's last book that I just didn't care anymore, but the whole time I was reading I just kept thinking how much more is there. I feel like Pamela didn't want to write anymore to this series, but was already committed to it. I am going to pass on Amber's book as well because most of the comments seem to feel the same on that book as well. It's a shame because I absolutely loved the earlier b ...more
Kelly
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unveiled

I absolutely love Pamela Ann's writing style. No other author writes heartbreaking angst like Pamela Ann. Her books are so emotional, raw, gut wrenching, and as a reader you feel what the characters are feeling. I love Pamela Ann books and I have read each and every one of them.
I really enjoyed Dimitris and Lindsey's story. This couple has come through a lot of obstacles to get to where their story ends. Fabulous read. I highly recommend all of Pamela Ann's books!!!
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
I love the Torn Series and had really been looking forward to Lindsey and Dimitris story and although I enjoyed it I kind of felt something was missing and it was a little rushed in places. It was good to see Lindsey had really matured in this book and that our Greek God was still so in love with her. Their relationship does hit a few obstacles along the way but they are ment to be together. I feel this book could do with some editing but overall I enjoyed it and can't wait for Ambers book next.
Kristin Campbell
Jul 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cd_authors
Drama, drama, drama. But thankfully, not as much drama as the other books in the series. In fact, Lindsey has grown a lot! She does have one moment of immaturity in this book...well, a few, yet she's much more mature and not ready to jump to accusations. She doesn't run. She doesn't do anything she will regret later. She's mature!

Dimi...I love Dimi. For once, he's the f'up in this book, but again, not as much drama as I expected.

I swear, Pamela makes my heart race in fear when I read her books.
Jyoti Achameesing
Dec 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Lindsey is a rebel girl and she has lived life recklessly . Carter's sister as expected a spit fire and a close friend of Emma. Dimitris the Greek business tycoon meets Lindsey during a holidays that Emma brings her friend to Greece. A whirlwind romance and wedding and divorce is born out ! In this book it's nice to witness Lindsey overcome and her insecurities and fight for her man no other than Dimi. He loves her with passion and wants to be by her side. A beautiful story which makes a dream c ...more
Trinesha
Feb 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
I feel so positive for Lindsey and Dimi after reading this book! It is nice to see how much she has grown up since her first book. This also makes me eager to read Amber's story. I know there's still more drama to iron out as far as this group as a whole goes, but it's been good seeing things slowly settle down for them too. I love this series!
Dhamiera Johnson
Aug 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
As expected this was a great book. I've been dying to know more about how Lindsey ticked. The situation with Carter was unfortunate but at least he recovered. Regardless how great this book was, there were a number of grammatical errors that made reading this more difficult than it should have been. Can't wait for Amber 's story now.
Maeschelle
Jan 27, 2014 rated it liked it
When you read the previous tale of Dimitris and Lindsey you can feel the passion and heat coming off the pages. This book lacked that Greek McHottie fire and the ever feisty Linds that that made you love these characters. This book seemed rushed and is in need of stories to review the book for mistakes. Disappointed because these were some of my favorite book characters.
Jenna
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I really enjoyed the continuation of Lindsey and Dimi's story! Lindsey has grown so much. These characters came a long way and I was very pleased with the ending. Can't wait for the next installment in the Torn series!
Katie Biggs
Nov 17, 2013 rated it it was ok
I waited a year for this book to come out...disappointed. Very superficial. No depth to the story. Which makes me sad because I love these two characters. They're my favorite out if all the characters in the series. This book could have been sooooo good!!
bookaddict22
Loved this story highlighting Lindsey and Dimitris. Just enough angst and drama to keep you going throughout the book. After all that this couple has been through, it was interesting to see their relationship play out.
Casey Wright
Feb 01, 2014 rated it liked it
When is this coming out???
Blanca Borquez
i can only say one thing, I LOVED ITTTT!!
Nstefa
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Omg how can you not love dimitri mc hottie!!! The story rocks can't wait for the next book
Denise Smithson
Feb 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Loved it but I wanted more of Lindsey and Dimi!
Bridget
Oct 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book Lindsey showed a different side to her. The only complaint I would have was it was kind of short and maybe a little rushed in the end
Linda Wimer
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this series
Nelly
Oct 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a much better Lindsey story.
Alizon
Nov 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cd_authors
I have eagerly waited for this book, and I loved it! The growth in Lindsey's character was fantastic, and the dynamic between Dimitris and her leaves nothing to be desired. Well done, Pamela Ann!
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Defending Her Honor (Honor #5)
  • The Only Way (The Martelli Brothers, #3)
  • Bent (Connections, #6)
  • Breathless Promises (Alluring Promises, #3)
  • Forever (The Finale to the This Series)
  • Every Changing Way (Sloan Brothers, #4)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Once Again
  • Dark Surrendering (Surrender Saga, #3)
  • Attraction (Temptation, #4)
  • Damaging Me (Savor Us, #2)
  • Distraction (Club Destiny, #8)
  • Finding Bliss (Bliss, #4)
  • Redeemed Love (Sulfur Heights, #5)
  • Two Hearts, One Soul (Soul, #2)
  • Lust (The Seven Deadly, #5)
  • Untitled (Hollywood Hearts, #3)
is a New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author. She studied Fashion Marketing in United Kingdom and a degree in Business. She has a penchant for pastries, dogs, renaissance paintings, angst-filled novels, travelling and is fascinated with the Italian language and culture.

Web: www.PamelaAnnBooks.com

Blog:

Amazon Profile:

Torn (8 books)
  • Scornfully Yours (Torn, #1)
  • Frayed (Torn, #2)
  • Blasphemous (Torn, #3)
  • Scorned (Torn, #4)
  • Fixated on You (Torn, #5)
  • Crushed (Torn, #7)