Start by marking “Vision of Secrets (The Vision Series Prequel)” as Want to Read:
Vision of Secrets (The Vision Series Prequel)

Read Book

Vision of Secrets

(Vision)

A free prequel to Vision of Shadows that will be available for download from Entranced Publishing's Reader's Club on 12-2-13.

Bristol understands secrets. She's got plenty of her own, ranging from the annoying ghost that keeps showing up and attempting to sing Copacabana, (badly) to the visions of a terrifying future that is getting closer each day.

Bristol knows secrets can
ebook
Published December 2nd 2013 by Entranced Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Vision of Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vision of Secrets

Start your review of Vision of Secrets (The Vision Series Prequel)
Adam
Dec 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I've never gotten into the whole prequel thing. Not big on short stories. Morrone delivers a character development instrument that is gripping. He describes his protagonist, Bristol, in terms that anyone can relate to -- she's not a superhero, she's not a prom queen, she's just your average kid on the outside and someone extraordinary on the inside.

I am eagerly awaiting the release of the Vision series novels!
Ayse
Dec 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
At first when I was reading this prequel, I was thinking it was slightly unrealistic, discounting the fact that it is really interesting, humor filled and kind of heart breaking, but I really shouldn't judge things before I get all the way through. At first, I was like, no one, no one, NO ONE would tell this much to a stranger. And then it all made sense.

I give this five out of six tomatoes! I cannot WAIT for the actual series. If this (THE PREQUEL) was that good, just imagine how amazing the w
Emily~
I really liked this prequel and the main character Bristol. Normally I don't read prequels and if I do, I can't really get into them. But this one got my attention on the first page and kept it. I adore Bristol and can't wait to see her more and watch her grow and go on/through adventures. I totally recommend listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJTBf... while reading; if you read Vision of Secrets you would understand.~ :)I totally recommended this prequel to anyone who loves the parano ...more
chucklesthescot
Oct 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
I picked up this book free and when I went to write my review of it, I couldn't find any of my review notes, which is so frustrating. The fact that I gave it four stars means I probably wrote good notes as well! Thankfully reading the blurb reminded me of what happened in the book so I can do a short review.

Bristol is a good female character that is easy to like. She gets visions of crimes and sees ghosts which makes it hard to have any kind of normal life. Getting visions makes her want to try
~ Rose ~ ☯Desert Rose❀
My Review
5 Roses

I had Vision of Shadows on my list of books to read for review, and since Vision of Secrets is the prequel novella introducing Bristol, I figured I'd read that first.

This is a quick read, that introduces you to a young girl, with a unique gift. It wraps up neatly and easily, leaving no loose ends, and gets you ready for the first book in the series. It definitely leaves you wanting to read the next book, and see what happens with Bristol and her dream-boy.

I enjoyed the writing style, and the f
Karyn
Aug 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In a word, WOW!

This short story is only 15 pages long but I was unable to stop reading after the first paragraph. This is a prequel to Vincent’s book, Visions of Shadows.

I was surprised how much I enjoyed this short story. Usually it takes much longer than this to get a regular length book, set up the story, and get the reader hooked. Not with this one! I already really like the main character and feel that I know what she is going through even though I have never personally experienced what sh
Kori
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, ya
Oh wow!! What a teaser!!! This is a short little novella with a big twist. I was not expecting any of it. It was a greasy surprise. This will DEFINATELY make you want to continue on with this series.

Introducing Bristol. A lonely 17 year old with a heart of gold and surrounded by some unnatural things.
From the song Copacabana to gossiping TMZ, this girl is thrown into many shall we say interesting situations in a very short time. But these few pages are well worth the introduction into the world
Christopher Wolowski
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it
I very rarely read YA, yet after having read the prequel, I am anxiously waiting for the Vision series to be released.

Vincent Morrone brought me inside and made me care about his protagonist immediately. Bristol Blackburn reminds me of Buffy Summers. No, she doesn’t slay vampires…at least I don’t think lol…but she is an ordinary girl, with certain extraordinary abilities. Which can also lead to extraordinary problems.

The entire prequel…but most especially the last little bit of it…has left me hu
Laurie
This fabulous short story was mind reeling! I LOVED it because it was engaging and different, the heroine's voice fresh and funky. I never saw the ending coming and it stunned me. Immediately, I knew I wanted to find out more about Bristol and her odd abilities. It was a no-brainer for me to add Vision of Shadows to my TBR and move it to the top of the pile.

This book was downloaded free.

Reviewed by Laurie-J
Rosie Zayne
description

Check out my review here on Goodreads!
R.K. Cowles
3 1/2 stars
Tracey (Life and Literature)
Very short, but intrigued by the ending which appears to be a great lead into the next book.
Geri
Aug 03, 2013
Witchy
Sep 09, 2016
C
rated it did not like it
Jan 04, 2014
Vincent Morrone
Jul 12, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Suzanne Rooyen
Alisha
Dec 02, 2013
Ana Gomez
Dec 26, 2013
Born and raised in Brooklyn NY, Vincent Morrone now resides in Upstate NY with his wife. (Although he can still speak fluent Brooklynese.) His twin daughters remain not only his biggest fans, but usually are the first to read all of his work. Their home is run and operated for the comfort and convenience of their dogs.

Vincent has been writing fiction, poetry and song lyrics for as long as he can

Vision (3 books)
  • Vision of Shadows (Vision, #1)
  • Vision of Serpents